Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Spandex...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 laskoboo
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Spandex...Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
spandex is disgusting... it also makes sweat stink...

cotton is king !
 raxarsr
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Spandex...
Posted: 9/27/2012 6:45:56 AM
its been my experiance that those people who wear spandex are the very people who you really DONT want to see wearing spandex

only time i've ever worn it was WAY back in hi school............ football uniform....and a pair of shorts UNDER my softball uniform
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 15
Spandex...
Posted: 9/27/2012 10:27:07 AM
Spandex is underwear. That means it should STAY 'under' when in public.

I'm not much for wearing T-Shirts with 'causes' on them, but the 'No Muffin-Top' theme T-shirts are close to being an exception.
 HowRJ
Msg: 18
Spandex...
Posted: 9/28/2012 3:00:05 PM
I once went to Walmart.....now I'm an advocate of Cruelty To Spandex laws........
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Spandex...
Posted: 9/28/2012 10:37:20 PM
Well, I'm not a woman, shoot I don't even play one on radio or TV, but I do think I can answer, cogently, this query.

I just checked in the closet and I do wear Lycra Spandex swim trunks when I fitness swim. I put in up to 2 miles per workout, usual workout is 2K, and not only do I wear Spandex but I am surrounded by Spandex swimwear.

I have to admit, there are some ladies in the pool, most younger, some my age, that simply rock the Spandex. I wouldn't have it any other way. A fit toned woman in a wet form-fitting suit is a sight to behold. Me? let's just say that I don't have one of the those bodies the young hotties are gonna lust after; maybe a woman my age with bad eyesight?

As for an earlier commentator who opined that Spandex highlights all the imperfections, YUP! and everything else. Being a publicly modest fella I wish I could wear something that performed as well that fit my personal tastes. Need I say more.

TK
[they do make age appropriate Speedo suits for old round guys]
 Della D
Msg: 22
Spandex...
Posted: 10/10/2012 3:12:22 PM
I prefer Lycra for the gym, feels smoother and more comfy on the skin.

Yes, I like wearing my gym outfits, they are comfy and I just love to exercise, but no, I don't get off on/in them.
 OutMind
Msg: 23
Spandex...
Posted: 10/11/2012 6:15:05 AM
Spandex is a privilege not a right.

Now we are talking. I am a cyclist. I wear very expensive bike short, whether they are made of spandex or Lycra or whatever other fabric I do not know. I wear it with pride. I love a woman that also knows how to wear it. That means no panties underneath. I also love it when we change in the parking lot and she flashes a little. Hmmmm. A reminder of things to come.
 abuse_me
Msg: 24
Spandex...
Posted: 6/21/2013 3:02:42 AM
Spandex should be the only clothing for a full grown human. Everything else should be illegal, as it would enable more clothes to fit in a smaller space, use less energy to clean and make people see eachother for what they are. As well as would help shape people to the "healthy model" the doctor says we need to be more like
 cooldog65
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Spandex...
Posted: 6/21/2013 7:57:41 AM
Back in my mullet wearing days (1990s), I wore spandex shorts. Ugh...what was I thinking?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Spandex...