Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Lousy lovers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ladywyatt
Msg: 1
Lousy loversPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
So someone please explain to me....how does a man get to be nearly 60 years old and still think lovemaking means getting yourself to the big O, then turning over and going to sleep while the woman is laying there just wondering what the hell just happened?? Ugh!!! And you guys are afraid of women being bad in bed!!??
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 2
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/28/2012 8:10:19 PM
I would have to guess this happens because no one ever told him otherwise? From what I understand, most (or many, not sure which is correct) woman do not acheive orgasm through penetration so I assume that no woman has ever told this man that sex sucked for them, or he just really doesn't care and as long as he got his rocks off , he didn't care.
 Mfforal3
Msg: 3
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/28/2012 9:26:03 PM
Well, I guess maybe old school rules still persist in minds of the stagnate.. Making love likely in his mind is having intercourse and finishing himself and thinking the woman has had hers..Sure he has made love..But until both partners are fully and complete then it is not truly lovemaking in my view..

Cheers!
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 4
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/28/2012 9:27:57 PM
So someone please explain to me....how does a man get to be nearly 60 years old and still think lovemaking means getting yourself to the big O, then turning over and going to sleep while the woman is laying there just wondering what the hell just happened?? Ugh!!! And you guys are afraid of women being bad in bed!!??

You should just be glad your still getting any granny and not complain...lol.
 Dolphina
Msg: 5
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/28/2012 9:50:58 PM
Yes, I fail to understand this too -and though I agree partly with what others have suggested: that nobody has told these men that lovemaking is incredibly more than in-out-in-out-cum-sleep, there is more to it than that. I've tried to instruct, to show, to get a bit of knowledge into such men, but a lot of them are really resistant to learning. It appears to me that they have a mindset about lovemaking that includes a horror of the sexuality of women, so they resist learning anything useful about pleasuring, and finding out what really turns a woman on, and thus excluding themselves from increasing even their own pleasure.
 MsMicki
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/28/2012 10:24:21 PM

oh grow the hell up.......no need to be an ass.

I agree, he's probably not had a woman that spoke up and told him any different.
Did YOU tell him different.....or are you just another woman keeping silent about your pleasure?
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 7
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/28/2012 11:06:52 PM
the woman is laying there just wondering what the hell just happened?? Ugh!!! And you guys are afraid of women being bad in bed!!??

So this is a gender issue now. You’ve had a lousy sexual experience and all men owe you an explanation.

To the treehouse, gentlemen. Summon the caucus. And abandon concern about your own lousy lovers… ladywyatt’s lousy lover shall occupy your thoughts.

Are we not men? Somebody fix this!
 TxFunLvr
Msg: 8
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/28/2012 11:11:05 PM
YOU JUST NEED TO FIND A GUY THAT WILL PLEASE YOU. IT SHOUDL BE MUTUAL
 uarealoser
Msg: 9
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/28/2012 11:25:34 PM

how does a man get to be nearly 60 years old and still think lovemaking means getting yourself to the big O, then turning over and going to sleep while the woman is laying there just wondering what the hell just happened?

Maybe when he was 20 he was the exact opposite. But something caused him to be single at 60. And it's not in the OP. Maybe he just gave up.

Could be he's out of shape and totally wiped out.

Maybe he's really fat and is scared of crushing her.

Maybe he has negative views on sex so wants to get it over with as quickly as possible.

Could be he's not getting enough feedback from the woman he's rolling over on. Maybe he feels she doesn't really want to be there so much as something she has to do in order to be in a "relationship," he picks up on that, so gets off of her as fast as he can so he doesn't feel as guilty.

Could be so so many things.

And you guys are afraid of women being bad in bed!!??

I can't speak for "you guys," but personally I would prefer someone being "bad" in bed with decent and compatible listening and verbal communication skills than someone seemingly perfect who doesn't listen, experiment, or communicate or isn't compatible in those areas.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 2:14:09 AM
Being a lousy lover has nothing to do with why most men need to snooze after sex.

Blame that on the brain.

Blame lousy lover on the both of you.
Speak up!!!
 Lionesse19
Msg: 11
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 3:56:39 AM
While you will wait around and put up with the selfish oaf he wont see any reason to change. Wjhy dont you talk to him about it? It is not lovemaking, it is just him getting his rocks off. I would be gone for a younger more sensual lover. ughhh...
 Pingshooter
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 4:59:38 AM
They're selfish, and you knew, or thought that, before you had sex.
Did you think anything would be different?
 Pinky127
Msg: 13
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 5:15:04 AM
Op,go for a younger man...................JOKE...........but i had to say it.

I would've gotten out my vibrator and when id finished clocked him over the head with it !!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 5:28:05 AM

So an older woman should be "grateful" for getting bad sex because she's older? I've heard that about overweight women, women who are divorced with children, less than "perfect" women, etc. I've got news for you...

The sexual revolution happened a number of years ago and I, for one, will not tolerate anything less than what I want.

To break it down even further for you, you should be glad you get any anything after your stupid BS comment here.

OP, if you don't address it with him and call him on bad bedroom behaviour, it will just continue. While venting here might make you feel better, it won't change anything unless you tell him you need more.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 15
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 6:08:17 AM

So this is a gender issue now. You’ve had a lousy sexual experience and all men owe you an explanation.

^^^ I so agree,,

Ugh!!! And you guys are afraid of women being bad in bed!!??

WOW!!!! I an not afraid,, as i know I will bring the best out of a woman if the opportunity arises, and I am in to her..
 ladywyatt
Msg: 16
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 6:53:53 AM
Well good morning!

Mr little man that was so rude...yea I addressed it with him, privately. He should know better that start something like that with a woman with nearly 20 years experience more than him...LOL. Apparently I hit a raw nerve with him...he is probably one of those lousy lovers.

As to your questions and comments....of course I express what I want and need in bed. I also know my way around a man and the bedroom...he definitely had a good time.

It's pretty tough when you are trying to encourage a guy to not stop what he is doing and all he's doing is shussing you up.

As for the poster that claimed to play up to just prior to her orgasm and then stick it in....for a lot of women, that just suddenly puts the brakes on that big O.

And yes I have had a couple of fantastic lovers, so I do know the difference. And no Im not lumping "all" men into this category.

And finally...no I do not tolerate this kind of behavior...he is history, if he hasn't figured it out by now, Im not working to change him.
 phoenix_55
Msg: 17
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 6:57:20 AM
OP, that behavior is nothing new with men in our generation -- just in my personal experience. Both of my ex-husbands were my age and neither one of them was interested in anything other than their pleasure. I dated a guy 6 years younger for several years and he was totally different. My current boyfriend is 9 years younger and has never left me hanging -- he always makes sure I'm satisfied before he is.

Try those younger guys ... you'll be pleasantly surprised ;)
 Outsideofthebox1
Msg: 18
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 8:31:00 AM
He may have been 60, but sexually hes still 14 ....

Besides , he had to have been selfish in many other ways... theres no way you didnt see any self absorption with this clown...
 rdcnorm
Msg: 19
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 8:33:02 AM

OUCH,,, that hurt my Feeling,, (note only one feeling) LMAO..
 Cyclingforfun
Msg: 20
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 9:00:46 AM
OP
That's a blanket statment you made, not all men do that.
Just the one you are with. Kick him to the curb and find a new one.
 MsMicki
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 9:04:53 AM

and then what do you complain about when you find out "some" of them have the same mentality??
This isn't an "age" issue.......selfish lovers come in many flavors; male, female, young and old.
 cowboylar
Msg: 22
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 9:42:02 AM
My Motto has always been the lady cums first
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 12:01:54 PM
Being the fact that some of us men put in the most work...when we get "ours" we're pretty tired lol

Got to put it to the men that do put the work in as is is hard to. But try getting a woman to **** you up the arse with a strap-on and you put in some work too with your arsehole. I think you will find it far harder to keep up and control thrust without a phallic which can be maneuverer easily and uses the advantage of weight behind it more readily. I **** men up the arse with a strap-on and it is far easier to keep up the thrust at least than ****ing with my vagina in most positions. But perhaps it is very different to the real thing of course.

by the time I get to lovemaking said woman is near her climax so it all works out

But what is that about? ‘Don’t you want her to climax beforehand as well? We can climax over and over you know.
 TheRealMackaay
Msg: 24
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 12:46:21 PM
I see disgruntled women everywhere! Do you know how to select better lovers? Do you love the lousy lover? If yes, then talk to him and try to improve results. If no, then why bother complaining?

I am looking for a post where the women just love to share complimentary thoughts and feelings about their lovers. Why are so many of you complaining? Is anyone having a good time anymore?
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 25
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 2:48:29 PM
I know, you didnt mean all men. I had dated a guy like this, I told him flat out, if he couldnt please me, it would be over. Its over. Not only was he bad, he didnt support his own weight.
"Big Fun wave" what you said, was very stupid and rude. Guess that must of hit a nerve.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Lousy lovers