Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > profile photos      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jrzygirl43
Msg: 1
profile photosPage 1 of 1    
Seriously why can't some men take the time to have a friend, sister, mother, someone..take a few pics of them. The shirtless bathroom shots, photo from dash of the car...and the one where your ex is sort of cropped out are so lame....do some guys not get that their photos are awful.
 CanIMakeULaugh
Msg: 2
profile photos
Posted: 10/5/2012 5:48:32 AM
I feel your pain, but if you think all of the women on here have nothing but completely tasteful photos, think again. You see more cleavage than a gentlemen's club and some rather provocative poses...or else every picture is taken in a bar while they were drunk and are proudly holding an alcoholic beverage in each hand.

So the lameness and awfulness works both ways.
 Genuine_Gentleman_For_You
Msg: 3
profile photos
Posted: 10/19/2012 11:00:21 PM
What's really awful are those 'glamour' pics that were taken at department stores.
 germanchick2
Msg: 4
profile photos
Posted: 11/13/2012 2:46:29 PM
I'm fairly new to this site, I agree with you about posting glamour pictures "why" it's not for real.
 BLONDE_ANGEL845
Msg: 5
profile photos
Posted: 11/16/2012 6:11:09 AM
Hey I have cruise pics up- it is 4 real, that is how I look on a date!
 CaptainAmericaOO7
Msg: 6
profile photos
Posted: 12/4/2012 12:01:24 PM
I look at the photos and a lot of them make me say "next please".

Photos wearing sunglasses - what's that all about? What have they got to hide. If there's a single picture with sunglasses then that makes that profile worthless.

Photos that are grainy, blurred or out of focus - what have they to hide? No thank you!

Photos taken in bathroom mirrors - give me a break. At least go to a department store and use a full-length mirror.

Photos with the girl obscured by her iPhone - we know you have an iPhone. We don't care about the darned phone. We want to see you.

Photos with excessive cleavage - what do you want - $50 in a dark alley?

Photos with other people cropped out - is that cheap or what?

Photos of yourself with other people? What are we one? Buy one, get one free?

Profiles with no full-length photo. What are you hiding? Do you have 5 legs? Are you hiding the fact you're a centaur? Are you plump and ashamed to show it?

Photos of dogs/horses/cats? If you say you have a horse/dog/cat, that's enough. We don't need to see pictures. We're not bestialists looking to date Fido. We want to see you. An animal pic is a waste of time.

Photos where the car is the main feature. I don't date cars.

Photos where the person is so small in the photo that they're not easily visible - what are you hiding? A wart on the end of your nose with hairs growing out of it, buck teeth and a witches hat?

Finally, if I have my profile photo private, there's a good reason. I reveal mine only to people with whom I am communicating.
 NonamousDog
Msg: 7
profile photos
Posted: 12/10/2012 2:42:40 PM
I don't care about photos.

I have no problem contacting someone who has no photos posted, and I'm not so cynical and suspicious that I believe everyone with no pic is 'hiding' something.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > profile photos