Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > hey, i cant be that ugly right? lol      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tygerpawn
Msg: 2
hey, i cant be that ugly right? lolPage 1 of 1    
cant stand skinny jeans jog on? and that means what?
 OOhMeeOhhMy
Msg: 4
view profile
History
hey, i cant be that ugly right? lol
Posted: 10/7/2012 3:05:43 PM
you are on a dating site looking for NSA or IE.... fishing in the wrong pond would be my guess.... don't really need to review a profile to know that NSA is hard on a dating site...
 tygerpawn
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/7/2012 3:08:02 PM
Hes looking to get laid on a free site and cant? that should tell you dude youre not a bag of chips and all that.
 tygerpawn
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/7/2012 4:04:25 PM
Any hot guy can get laid on here, so you need to ask yourself are you hot or do you think your hot? what you think doesnt matter its the woman on the other end that will either take you up or as most are doing passing you by, now ask yourself why?
 OOhMeeOhhMy
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2012 4:20:39 PM
LMAO @ NSA not being popular where I am at... dude... I live in LA.... it is popular... just not what a lot of people on a dating site are looking for...

also... people don't like to email with IE people because they worry they will end up being blocked by non IE seekers....
 mousedocket
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/7/2012 5:37:27 PM
Give it time. I am older, but you seem to be nice looking. It is a waiting game. i met 3 guys on it and some were okay and some were into something I prefer not to say on a thread. But if you are confident, then meet peeps on many sites, or say "hi" or "hey" to people you meet anywhere you go, before long, you will meet someone!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > hey, i cant be that ugly right? lol