Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Indian (Asian) girls at a POF event      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Indian (Asian) girls at a POF eventPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
try going to events where the local population have a lot of asians, maybe somewhere like southall in london

pretty sure there will be other areas where they are more common

the search option has races like asian and non white to look for, worth considering advanced searches :)
 vlad dracul
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Indian (Asian) girls at a POF event
Posted: 10/14/2012 4:07:54 AM
why buy a bride though? surely you get the same adverts that appear on the pof site as i do?
saying that 20 year old russian/thai/asian women are just choking to meet you?

in fact when i go on the main site they are specifically looking for a 54 year old,
overweight, single white geezer from edinburgh.

OP go on my friend and get in touch with them you know it makes sense.

happy hunting and toodle pip
 andy1961
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2012 6:30:50 AM

why buy a bride though? surely you get the same adverts that appear on the pof site as i do?
saying that 20 year old russian/thai/asian women are just choking to meet you?

in fact when i go on the main site they are specifically looking for a 54 year old,
overweight, single white geezer from edinburgh

Ha, ha! Yeah, those specific adverts - looking for a 51 year old, overweight, single white geezer from Glasgow - seem to be following me everywhere these days!
 andy1961
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2012 8:31:20 AM

Hate to burst a lot of peoples bubbles, but these adverts you get, saying russians/asians and whatever else comes up are looking for someone aged between (x) and (y) located in (z) is nothing more than targeted marketing based on the cookies stored on your computer, when you've been filling information in.

No! Never! Really?

Geezzuss! I must be more stupid than I thought.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Indian (Asian) girls at a POF event