Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman doesn't like penis's and semen, would you date her?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bijinfinder
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Woman doesn't like penis's and semen, would you date her?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I once dated a woman who after a time told me that she didn't like semen or penis's. And if we ever had sex, would I please wear a condom to keep the mess under control. I have asked several men if they would stay with a woman like this. She really was a great woman in every other way, she just had this one hang up. What would you do?
 Debyduz_
Msg: 2
Woman doesn't like penis's and semen, would you date her?
Posted: 10/20/2012 3:19:27 PM
That would be some bad sex then. Bad sex over the long haul not a good idea.
 Zuglo65
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2012 3:28:26 PM
That is a pretty big hang up.
I wouldn't date her as my penis likes to get out of control.
 dartmouthjames
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/20/2012 4:02:27 PM
Two words: surprise - facial.
 seafoodandeatit
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2012 4:03:39 PM
short and sweet "NO i would not date her."
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2012 4:09:33 PM
Just another example of how complex and unique some people's mating requirements can be. there are all manner of such limits, many of which I have read about in women's profiles.

I'm very glad when they put such things in there like that, since it allows me to avoid wasting even a moment of either of our lives, in what would be a useless effort to build a relationship.

But,from reading these forums, and from listening patiently to all manner of people I've known first hand, I also know that for any such limitation you can think of, that I have met males and females, who actually want that sort of arrangement. This makes me even more comfortable turning away from them, since I know that they can find the sort of thing they want, if they are patient enough.
 AstroCat505
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/20/2012 5:44:30 PM
Sounds like this woman should be looking for a homosexual relationship rather than a heterosexual one.

I would have dissolved any such relationship upon hearing of such ridiculous hang-ups...
 beachluvr78
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/20/2012 8:36:17 PM
LOL LOL LOL @ post #3 and 4...

That reminds me of the scene in the movie "Animal House," where the prim/proper cheerleader was giving the frat guy a hand job and she had on surgical gloves.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/21/2012 5:32:30 AM
thats not a date thats a friend and it will never be anything else
 windchymes
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2012 5:53:09 AM
If I met I guy who didn't like vaginas, I sure wouldn't want to get involved with him.
 CaptainA.D
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/21/2012 1:19:14 PM
Im lost.... If a woman dosen't like penis's, that would make her lesbian... am i wrong?
 kja71
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/21/2012 1:55:48 PM
I'd say that would be a deal breaker for me if I was out with a guy that told me he didn't like vaginas........I don't care how nice he was, sex is an important part of any relationship.
 billingsmason
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/21/2012 2:57:25 PM
omg... surprise facial

this one hangup- wow-what would be the point?
If she insists on condoms... that's great but would she have to turn her head and grimace or what?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2012 2:57:41 PM
@gingernutbiscuites - What?? No one said anything about her being intoxicated or forced to do something against her wishes. Only that she doesn't like the mess of sex. Most here agree that moving on is the best answer if there's an incompatibility issue.
 NCnavetG8r
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2012 4:10:09 PM

And if we ever had sex, would I please wear a condom to keep the mess under control.

What? Is she OCD even in bed? Seriously. I wouldn't date such a woman. There's underlying issues if she's repulsed by a penis and semen. What if I didn't like vagina, or vaginal fluid? Would she want anything to do with me? I doubt it. You may think she's a great woman in every other way, but my guess is after a period of time, you'll discover there's a lot more to this than what's on the surface. I give her credit for being honest with you about this issue however. At least she is giving you a chance to run before you get too attached.

The bottom line is, do YOU want to date her after knowing this about her? There's probably plenty of guys out there that this wouldn't be an issue for at all. Are you one of them? That's all that matters.

NC
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/21/2012 5:03:52 PM
i would be all right with that
 natgoat227
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2012 6:24:23 PM
As long as she liked Cunni- . . Preferably Multi-orgasmic.... and didn't mind ~Manual Stimulation~ . . . .I'm fine with it...
 GWSmith
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/21/2012 7:42:47 PM
Maybe she didn't like sex; period.
 OutMind
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/22/2012 8:04:04 AM
Hell no. Sex, love is messy. Also, her hang ups may be bigger than those issues, for which I would not be interested in playing personal psychotherapist to solve them. Next.
 bijinfinder
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2012 2:36:52 PM
To give a little more background. When we started dating she told me there would be no sex unless we were married. I was okay with this, because a lot of women say the same thing and I wanted to respect her beliefs. We were exclusive, getting close and having lots of fun together. We dated for about eight months, during that time she would hardly say anything about sex, finally I told her I needed to know what her attitude was in regards to sex. That is when she dropped the bomb shell. I am all about safe sex, but not for the reason she had in mind.

We dated off and on for another couple of months, but it was too hard for me to accept this attitude. I just wanted to go out and get laid by some other woman. Which didn't make me feel so good about myself, so I moved on.

She had specific boundaries in her life. She never gave me a key to her place, even though she had full access to mine. I had to knock or ring the doorbell when I went to her house. Someone who was there commented that they thought this was unusual, based on the fact that we were exclusive and how long we had dated. When we broke up, there was no exchange of boxes of stuff that was left at each other's place. Some times it takes years to get stuff back to past girlfriends. lol
 beachluvr78
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/22/2012 2:51:21 PM
Thank goodness you avoided a future with that nutjob, bjinfinder!!!!
 Dolphina
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/25/2012 5:03:51 PM
You should wear a condom anyway. To protect from sexually transmitted diseases, apart from helping to avoid pregnancy. Maybe this woman actually didn't like you much, but generalized her statement to all semen and D*cks.

By the way, as someone with a Bachelor's degree should know, an apstrophe to indicate a plural penis is incorrect. It's penises.
 funandfloating
Msg: 23
Posted: 10/25/2012 6:22:16 PM
If she does not like penises you are not going to have much fun. I agree about the protection which should be used always. You are talking a woman from the past so why dwell on it now? I imagine you are not together because of the sex issue. She may have had a bad experience in early life perhaps. It is not natural not to want a man's penis that you really fancy.
 CocoChanel62
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/25/2012 7:11:54 PM
Zuglo65 that made me laugh soooooo hard.
 mss8585
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/27/2012 2:49:24 AM
Sounds like she either has no sex drive or is a closet lesbian. Maybe she hasn't admitted it to herself yet or trying to fight it and live normally by dating men, but it's definitely not normal.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman doesn't like penis's and semen, would you date her?