Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman not having any fantasy??? how real is that???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Woman not having any fantasy??? how real is that???Page 1 of 1    
Well, you k now, there are people in the world who are all about input, and nothing else. Perhaps she is sort of a fantasy voyeur: she gets off on looking at other people's fantasies, but literally has no talent for them, and no imagination in that area at all.

The fact that she liked to do "kinky" things, doesn't mean that she conceived of or invented them.

It takes all kinds.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Woman not having any fantasy??? how real is that???
Posted: 10/24/2012 11:05:51 AM
I don't like sharing mine. They're personal and private and lose their power if I share them.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2012 12:08:35 PM

when Im with a woman I dont have the need to pretend i'm with another

Sometimes fantasies aren't about being with someone else though, there's plenty of different things to fantasize about than just another person other than your partner.

I keep my fantasies for when I'm away from my parnter (usually things based on stuff we've done, or things I want to do) or without a partner (usually things I've done, or things I want to do)... mine are NEVER about a person specifically, it's always about things. My reasoning for that is that if you "train your brain/body" to only respond to one specific stimulus, then it makes it hard when you don't have that.

As someone pointed out, Dave Navarro. If you (and by you, I mean me) use the image of Dave Navarro while you are masturbating or with your partner (who isn't Dave Navarro), then the focus is on Dave Navarro. Realistically speaking, the opportunity to actually BE with Dave Navarro are exceptionally slim and you will be disappointed because your partner isn't, you know.. Dave Navarro. The "men" in my fantasies are always dark forms, faceless.. and in fact I don't know they are male except that I perceive them as giving off male energy. Yeah, I know... I'm weird. I also don't fixate on celebrities or fantasize about them.

Usually when I'm with a partner, I'm in the moment with them. If there's something I want or need from them I'll ask or show them what I want. The things I might fantasize about when I'm not with my partner.. I'll share the ideas for the things I think we can make happen. For example, we've talked off and on for years about MFM. I've told him in pretty plain language he needs to make it happen. My sharing that with him is a sharing of interest between two people. I can't tell him specifics about what I want, I don't want a scripted scene, I need it to flow in certain way though. If it doesn't happen EXACTLY how it plays out in my head, then I don't want it to happen. I will be disappointed. So we don't do it.

Am I missing out on anything by not sharing my fantasies or having them fulfilled? I don't think so. I LOVE where my relationship is at the moment. Fantasies fill a need when other needs aren't being satisfied. At least that's how it works for me. YMMV.
 ARTSYLADEEEE
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2012 2:55:28 PM
Fantasies are like bedtime stories. They're not what you want as a reality, but are entertaining. I know someone so insecure, he was offended that I had fantasies.
 MsMicki
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2012 7:44:33 PM
I can honestly say I have never "fantasized" about another man while I was having sex.
I'm way to busy enjoying the one I'm with.....other men don't even cross my mind.

as for my fantasies about sexual acts....some I will share......
and some I prefer to keep to myself, as I honestly don't think it's possible to make it as good as the fantasy is!!

It is quite possible, OP, that your lady's fantasy......is pleasing her partner. That is why she wants to know yours but doesn't know how to express hers.
 MsMicki
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2012 9:20:55 PM

Does not woman , specially single woman masturbate? How does people masturbate without fantasizing?.

Well I don't "have to" fantasize to masturbate......why can't it just be about me pleasing me?
I'm not saying I never fantasize while masturbating....but I said before, these are my personal fantasies for my pleasure.
Just because I fantasize about them, it doesn't mean I want a man to know about or try to fulfil them.

example: I have a fantasy of making love on a double raft on the lake at sunset.
The reality is that.......it would never match up to the fantasy I play in my head.......mainly because it's damn near impossible to screw on a raft without being flipped off! LOL
So, I keep that fantasy to myself.......and it's always damn good in the fantasy and I plan on keeping it that way by not ruining it with reality!!

another example: the famous 1 woman and two men fantasy alot have.
My guy asked me if it was a fantasy of mine.......I said "yes".......so he surprised me with it thinking it would be so cool of him to fulfil it......
Blech........the reality was a frikken huge disappointment!! Totally ruined that fantasy for me!

I've pretty much tried it all out at this age...so I just tell my guy what I know I like!
and I try things he would like to do....
and keep the few fantasies I haven't fulfilled for my own sexual fodder
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman not having any fantasy??? how real is that???