Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > G-Shot injections      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 2
view profile
History
G-Shot injectionsPage 1 of 1    
These have been around for about 5 years now, or at least I've known about them for about that long.

Would I do it? Nope. More accurately NOF*CKINGWAY! You couldn't pay me enough.

Plus there's no guarantee at all that it will give you hands free orgasms.

Yet they are doing these procedures on women and using them as guinea pigs

All medical advancements had to be tested out at some point. They do preliminary testing on a lot of animals, or have in the past. How is that any better or worse?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 5
view profile
History
G-Shot injections
Posted: 10/24/2012 1:19:44 PM

It would be nice to come without so much hassle.
Sex loses it's appeal when you have a "hard trigger".

I hear ya on that.

A friend shared an article with me about that just the other day. A lot of it rang true with my own experiences.

Before I share it, I am in now way saying that you haven't done what the article suggests.. it's just an article.

http://www.alternet.org/surprisingly-simple-solution-helping-women-who-cant-orgasm
 ARTSYLADEEEE
Msg: 7
view profile
History
G-Shot injections
Posted: 10/24/2012 2:42:16 PM

Thankfully the man I am with now,truly cares about me and my orgasm and does his level best to get me there and understands this about me and doesn't judge or make me feel inept or like I am less of a woman because it takes me longer to get there.So worth the risk I took on him!

That's what it's all about isn't it? So why worry about female enhancements?
 MsMicki
Msg: 9
view profile
History
G-Shot injections
Posted: 10/25/2012 7:13:55 AM
Ooh.....I can't wait for the poster that says the Gspot doesn't exist to see this thread! LOL

Thankfully, I don't have to consider this .....but if I did have issues, I still wouldn't consider it.
Maybe 10 years down the road when the side effects have been discovered!!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 10
view profile
History
G-Shot injections
Posted: 10/25/2012 8:34:47 AM

Because it get's old doing it for myself.Because I'd like to give my guy the
ease of making me come and the feeling I get when I get him off without his help.

I know when I stopped putting pressure on myself to *perform* that things got really good. I don't HAVE to orgasm to enjoy sex. It wasn't an instant or even an overnight thing for me to retrain my brain and my body to respond to someone else's touch.

Holding the idea that ALL women need to orgasm instantly and with vaginal penetration as being the *gold standard* is a great way to be constantly disappointed with your sex life. If that's what you think it's like for every other woman in the world, you'd be really sadly mistaken.

With my S/O now,it's just the opposite,but I can definately say that after almost 4 years with him,I have felt a decline in my 'horniness factor" due to the fact that even though we are very intimate,I don't get aroused like I once did and don't feel an urgency to orgasm.

Any chance you're entering menopause? A change in hormones will greatly affect your ability to get aroused or your interest in having sex in the first place. Have you talked to your doctor about these changes?

I probably get off about 1/4 as much as he does,

What makes you think this is abnormal? How is this different from how it was a year ago, or even 4 years ago? If it's significantly different, go see your doc and have your hormones checked.

and have become more of an "accomodating" sex partner than a fully engaged one even though I feel completely at ease and safe with him.I feel "limited" and sad and have all but given up hope that one day I will not have to do it for myself.But at least I can say that I don't lack love,just lust in my relationship with him.

This is very telling actually. Everything here is situated firmly between your ears, and only YOU can make any changes here. Perhaps you are feeling underappreciated or like you're being taken advantage of in some way within your relationship. Does he know that's how you feel? If he doesn't, you need to talk to him and tell him.

I know for a fact that I will have to actively be involved in my orgasm. I'm perfectly ok with that. I don't feel broken or deficient in any way. I don't feel like I'm less of a woman because I can't do something some other women can. I'm not competing with someone else. There's no award given out by some committee somewhere for those able to orgasm in under 2 minutes, or without clitoral stimulation. This is just how your body works and you need to be comfortable and satisfied with what you have. Just remember.. there are women out there that haven't ever orgasmed. There are women out there that don't have a clitoris that have happy and healthy sex lives.

When I first mentioned an interest in learning how to have a gspot orgasm to my guy (about 3.5 yrs ago, maybe 4 or longer!) he was all "what can I do to help" and I couldn't explain to him what I wanted. I'd sent him links to things that I wanted to try, and he made that happen for me. He's slowly *pushed* me towards my goal, at a pace and in a way that I was comfortable with. He researched things on his own. He purchased a few toys to try. There was no pressure on me to just "do it". It took time, a long time.. years in fact. My orgasms have changed from what they were. It was a slow process though.
 OutMind
Msg: 12
G-Shot injections
Posted: 10/25/2012 11:41:19 AM
How about an all natural remedy. It's called my thumb. In the proper angle, with the proper stimulation it will do the job.

I had a partner that she orgasm from the stimulation, then orgasm from vaginal penetration, then orgasm again when hit on the A spot.

And it was all natural.

Only side effect, a perpetual grin.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 13
view profile
History
G-Shot injections
Posted: 10/25/2012 1:07:27 PM

Thanks for all your imput.This thread is getting a little too embarrasing for me too comment on.Feeling to "out there" with my truths for the moment and wish I hadn't started this..Maybe I am entering menopause as for whatever reason,I am now crying after reading your words.I will take your advice though.Thanks again.

*hugs*

Thing is, while this might make you feel embarrassed, the information shared might help someone else tho. Don't regret posting it.

How about an all natural remedy. It's called my thumb. In the proper angle, with the proper stimulation it will do the job.

So speaking for myself, the thumb or finger technique causes me pain. A lot of pain. And not the good kind of pain.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > G-Shot injections