Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Nevada  > DUCK-FACE PICTURES...YUUK!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vegasmallen
Msg: 1
DUCK-FACE PICTURES...YUUK!!Page 1 of 1    
Whats with all the stupid pucker-faced, sucker fish pictures on VERY FEMALES PROFILE?? I will just pass the woman by no matter how good looking they are.

It's not only unattractive....but it really gets worse when the most un-attractive girls feel the need to pucker up like they are sucking golf balls through a straw??

Its just so "JERSEY SHORE".......almost as bad as the bathroom shots where the peoples bathrooms loook like they havent been cleaned in 6 months.....LULZ.....stop it women..........ITS NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL!!
 Carguy29
Msg: 2
view profile
History
DUCK-FACE PICTURES...YUUK!!
Posted: 10/30/2012 9:46:00 PM
I Agreed With you its a bit of a mess...
 NatalieSR
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/18/2012 1:17:39 AM
ok that was funny... but what makes it worse is that it is very agreeable.
 vegasmallen
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/21/2012 5:21:23 PM
Natalie....you are a super pretty girl. Wow...if I was just 10 years younger!
 NatalieSR
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/28/2012 9:44:28 AM
Oh thank you...
 TruthSeeker7
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/7/2012 4:17:56 PM
Reminds me of the duck face song on youtube. I guess it's still a fad - too bad, it's horrible
 Stylz1980
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/8/2012 10:05:38 AM
You know you'd hit it. LOL.
 DanceFiendStrapS
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/8/2013 3:47:34 AM
Personally I think that Duck Face should punishable law! I agree with you guys. AS SOON as I see it on their profile picture. NEXT! What happened to Ladies looking like Ladies, I think miss the fingerguns more :O
 blaqman
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2015 10:59:00 PM
That awful pose is still with us after all these years. I was hopeful that the duck facing/perch lip picture would only be a fad. I have yet to see perch lip that was anywhere as attractive as a smile. Even no facial expression at all would be more attractive. For me, a person making a duck face makes me wonder what's going on in her cranial cavity.

Please bring back the smile.
 BeyondtheMatrix
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/27/2016 5:55:18 PM

I think woman [sic] that do duck face [sic] are sexy AF! think they all got a glamorous, Sexy , slightly if not fully slutty side to them. but if i see woman [sic] do duck face [sic] won't instantly slate them as a slut. but will usually if not always almost get a [sic] instant boner. Keep up the duck face girls. Men love it really. They just can't handle a true princesses [sic] nature.

We've come a long way down the evolutionary ladder. Mmm?

I don't ever recall the late Princess Diana with her gob sucking at the camera like a sea creature, and she was a princess.

As soon as I see the duck face -- that hideous, ignorant facial contortion -- I move along.

I've moved along many times.

I don't expect to stop, not with the way things are going today.

Good luck with the duck faces. I hope they bring joy into your life.
 4ever4ever4ever
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2016 10:39:45 AM
They get like 2000 replies a week. I bet you $100 that if an attractive girls posts a pic of her self picking her nose she will still get replies.

But what's wrong with girls being them selves? sounds like you want more attention than them by pointing it out. Besides some are adorable doing those things.
Show ALL Forums  > Nevada  > DUCK-FACE PICTURES...YUUK!!