Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Don't ever give up      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NorthernLights7
Msg: 1
Don't ever give upPage 1 of 1    
I was on this site for 4 years, ever since I returned to Canada after spending many many years in Europe.
I am not so young, have a daughter with a disability, live in a remote area, and those are just a few of the things I had going against me.
I joined many sites, joined the singles club in town, etc. did everything I could to get to know people. I had many dates, some were nice, some not so. I was just about to give up and resign myself to the fact that there wasn't a match for me out there.
Then I answered one last email.
And bingo!!
I met the man of my dreams.
We corresponded during the summer, we live 5 hours apart, and finally met in September. Since then we have been "an item" as my neighbor puts it. Somehow we will find solutions to the distance between us. We have overcome several other obstacles, the distance will be overcome too.

So all of you fish out there in that big lonely sea, there IS someone out there for you. Hang in there, keep fishing, and don't give up. All the best!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Don't ever give up