Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What did she expect      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 phoenix_55
Msg: 2
What did she expectPage 1 of 1    
I think negativity attracts negativity. But it sounds like this woman's problem arises from believing that she's way better looking than she is thereby making her believe she's really entitled to some uber good looking guy -- even though he may be a bad boy a$$hole. And there there's the whole issue of the pictures and questionable screen name. I've never understood why women choose hyper-sexual names and post half naked pictures, usually sprawled across a bed with the disclaimer: "if you're looking for sex, pass me by" when their profiles and pictures scream something else. All of this behavior is just a by-product of the delusional atmosphere these sites create.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 3
What did she expect
Posted: 11/8/2012 1:53:33 PM
What do I think of negative profiles?

I back out, laugh and move on.

I suggest you do the same.

Keep in mind that this is a FREE dating site.
Free constitutes that any whack job can post a profile.
And I would guess that 90% of the profiles on here are created by whack jobs.
So why get your nose out of joint and start a thread on it.
 aussieblues
Msg: 4
view profile
History
What did she expect
Posted: 11/8/2012 2:08:27 PM
You saw a profile of an attractive "chesty" woman. You liked what you saw and began to read. You discovered you'd not stand a chance and came over to the forums to whine about her.
I read your profile and if you're age really is as stated i'd be very surprised. Pictures of you at work...oh how thrilling ;-)
 Rheostatic
Msg: 5
What did she expect
Posted: 11/8/2012 2:28:30 PM
She's a drama queen and respectable men would never message her, unless they're looking for a quick fling. Why are you so concerned about it? I wouldn't even want to be friends with that type of specien.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 7
What did she expect
Posted: 11/8/2012 3:15:26 PM
So in my defense as a non piggish I think she is gettting what her ad attracts.

Yup; she does, in fact, want that type of relationship (as proven by her actions)

(or else she's stupid, and wants to swim; but not ever get at all wet)

I would rather say she is the pig.

Apparently.

You saw a profile of an attractive "chesty" woman. You liked what you saw and began to read. You discovered you'd not stand a chance and came over to the forums to whine about her.

It seems as if he didnt want a chance.

Let's go with "she's too attractive though;it's way more PC and kind ;)
 DietFree
Msg: 8
view profile
History
What did she expect
Posted: 11/8/2012 3:19:03 PM
Well...if you're doing so great with the ladies, then why would you even bring up this topic? Just forget about that other woman and enjoy yourself.
 fireflybetty32
Msg: 9
What did she expect
Posted: 11/8/2012 3:45:03 PM
Read your post; two minutes of my life I'll never get back. Who cares.
 motown_cowgirl
Msg: 11
What did she expect
Posted: 11/8/2012 3:49:26 PM
^^^ nah don't post her id... BIG no-no.

op, i don't think anything is really picking on ya. well..... maybe they are but it's probably not personal; just some of the usual suspects having fun with your post.

look, this woman was too stupid to know what she's doing. you don't have to defend your manhood when you see profiles like that. also this isn't about what's fair... it's about warped perceptions. there are truly clueless women out there, and that's why they think most men are pigs... because the only thing they know how to do is find bad relationships with other screwed up people.
 annywn
Msg: 13
What did she expect
Posted: 11/9/2012 1:03:08 AM
Wow did she butthurt your feelings. Are you a mysoganist by nature or just something your trying out for the moment?Why do you care less what her profile says. Good for her having mammer jammers. Heck I never will but I don't hate on her for it.
 gcdeb
Msg: 14
What did she expect
Posted: 11/9/2012 1:48:11 AM

I just felt it was not prudent to post her screen name here.
It's irrelevant what you think about this, it's STRICTLY against forum rules. If you are going to get more involved in the forums (and they ARE more interesting than the dating side of the site) I suggest you read the forum rules first. Make too many mistakes and you risk being banned.
 vestaceres
Msg: 15
What did she expect
Posted: 11/9/2012 2:52:23 AM
Whatever you think she is does not give anybody the right to trash, rape, or expect anything from her.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What did she expect