Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > gravity and the body      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 2
view profile
History
gravity and the bodyPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Try some men's push ups. They will tone and lift the pec muscles which will support the breasts, and at least make them appear larger -- and they will be rounder and less saggy.

If you haven't ever done a push-up, the first one is always the hardest. After that it's all down hill as you add more and more reps each week or so.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 3
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/9/2012 5:12:41 PM
OP, having lost 100 pounds myself (though keeping most of my bosom), there isn't a lot you can do. Sorry.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 5
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/9/2012 5:54:20 PM
Flat is good if the rest of you looks good.
So don't worry about it.
Not all guys are boob obsessed.
 Rain587
Msg: 6
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/9/2012 10:35:46 PM
I lost a lot of weight and have the same issue though not flat. I'm still losing and pretty sure I'll be a B myself when done.

I know a lot of men friends that all say it's how the woman carry themselves. One of my crazy male friends said she can be the sexiest woman alive even if she has to wrap them around her and tie a knot to hold them up. :)

This goes for whether you are searching or not. It's how you feel about you.
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 7
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/9/2012 10:58:44 PM
I think gravity boots would help with this. And one of those inversion tables. I recommend that women spend some time hanging upside-down every day, reversing the insidious affect of gravity on the softer tissues. Although it may be a little too late now in some cases.

Even lying in a relaxed position on her back would probably help – say about twenty minutes a day.
 moonchildMN
Msg: 9
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 7:35:43 AM
Hi OP-
Thoughout our adult lives we get pregnant, we get b-i-g and we strech out, and nothing is ever the same even if you workout and watch what you eat.

I'm as proudly flat chested, but I still classify myself as curvy because I have hips and a smaller waist.

You're breasts won't get any bigger by lifting weights but you'll tone up your upper body and the muscles surrounding them, which will help. Hit the gym or if you can't go to the gym, there are tons of workouts online that you can look at and try at home. Work on your arms, your shoulders, etc, walk daily. Good luck :)
 _babblefish
Msg: 10
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 8:03:25 AM

Even lying in a relaxed position on her back would probably help – say about twenty minutes a day.

really? have you seen what happens to a 34-38 set of longs when prone? right, they slide sideways into the armpits
 funnershine
Msg: 12
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 8:53:05 AM
I have always been small chested and am a size 4.. There is no way to tone and lift your breasts unfortunately.. However I wear cami tops and not a bra.. I really do not need one. I do not worry about my size there are plenty of men that tell me they do not need more than a mouthful.

However if I am wearing a dress I will wear a padded push up bra.. but that is the only time I wear one. There is a plus size to being small chested and that is the bigger they are the harder they fall..

namaste
nativekitten
 YourBrandNewGuy
Msg: 13
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 9:57:46 AM
Us guys like breasts of all types. Pec exercises will increase the muscle under the breast but don't except it to do much.
I have had women with firm breasts of a large dimension and they were always looking at the stars. I have also had a few where the breasts were more like flippers on a fish. I like them all, most guys do.
 wolftxusa1966
Msg: 15
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 11:49:48 AM
Over the years, the sum of female chest and male belly circumference is a constant. Nature takes its course. Don't be so hard on you, the man is probably not that hard anymore either.
 VenusandAdonis
Msg: 16
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 12:05:01 PM
size..is not really the biggie..you can do pectoral exercises without using weights..acceptance in knowing beauty is in the eye of the beholder..I don't think its all to with gravity..
Keep smiling!
 britepurdywmn
Msg: 17
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 12:33:00 PM
Good grief, 'lookism' runs rampant on these forums...

We don't all have to fit the Hollywood and Sex In The City guidelines...somewhere, there is a guy that will fall hard for you, as you are and as you will be as you continue to age. Anyone who finds you 'not enough' for him, is not the one.

I'm all for staying fit and healthy, keeping up to date in what your wear so that you are taken seriously 'out there', keeping my brows plucked, legs shaved and hair cut in a manageable style. Trips to the dentist, skincare, the basics... that's my contribution to the Hollywood ideal. To me, anything more is trying too hard.

And as I age, I change but I'm very happy to be here.
 CDMer
Msg: 18
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 12:36:15 PM
As a size 6 a D cup would be about right for you. Go see a board certified plastic or cosmetic surgeon and let him fix you up. It will be worth it!
 YourBrandNewGuy
Msg: 19
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 12:45:21 PM

I'm all for staying fit and healthy, keeping up to date in what your wear so that you are taken seriously 'out there', keeping my brows plucked, legs shaved and hair cut in a manageable style. Trips to the dentist, skincare, the basics... that's my contribution to the Hollywood ideal. To me, anything more is trying too hard.

That is so well put.
 Ready_Real
Msg: 20
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 12:53:46 PM
Hmmmm. . . so u have embraced a healthful lifestyle in a major way the results of which translate to your developing your formerly morbidly obese and life threatened body into a more physically healthy one.

And the problem is?
 funnershine
Msg: 22
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 1:30:48 PM

what about sagging arms/belly /excess skin?. chicken fillets?

My arms are very toned and nothing sags.. Of course hauling my groceries for miles helps me from getting those chicken wings.. My waist is a size 24 so no sag on the belly either..

I do not think the OP said she was yo yo dieting ?
 britepurdywmn
Msg: 23
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 2:00:32 PM
As a size 6 a D cup would be about right for you. Go see a board certified plastic or cosmetic surgeon and let him fix you up. It will be worth it! ...quote from CDMer

I rest my case. Avoid guys like this.
 1388SmartBlonde
Msg: 24
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 2:22:49 PM
Go to a good gym and work with a trainer to strengthen the support muscles. You will look better, feel better and be healthier.

As for push up bra's, Julia Roberts is only a B cup and wore push-up bras in Erin Brockovich...my favorite line is when she gets a clerk to turn over a bunch of documents to her and Ed, her boss, asks how she did it. She says, "They're called boobs, Ed". By the time a guy figures out you are in a push up bra, he is not going to care...boobs are boobs.

As a size 6 a D cup would be about right for you. Go see a board certified plastic or cosmetic surgeon and let him fix you up. It will be worth it!

CDMer, judging from your size, a 10" long by 2" diameter pecker would be about right for you. Go see a board certified plastic or cosmetic surgeon and let him fix you up. It will be worth it!
 CDMer
Msg: 25
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 3:37:01 PM
[ judging from your size, a 10" long by 2" diameter pecker would be about right for you.

SB, How do you know my size? Have we met?
 britepurdywmn
Msg: 26
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 3:37:08 PM
CDMer, judging from your size, a 10" long by 2" diameter pecker would be about right for you. Go see a board certified plastic or cosmetic surgeon and let him fix you up. It will be worth it!.... SmartBlonde

Pfffffff! ... love it!!
 CDMer
Msg: 27
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 3:39:13 PM
I did, too, britesturdywoman.
 urgal2416
Msg: 29
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/10/2012 8:28:32 PM
to message 13

You sir, are a wonderful wonderful man. :)
 1388SmartBlonde
Msg: 31
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/11/2012 11:11:19 AM

SB, How do you know my size? Have we met?

No, CDMER, we have not met but you have a semi-full length pic in front of a building which shows your height/weight.
 jaqi
Msg: 32
view profile
History
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/11/2012 1:06:03 PM
Well done for losing all that weight bobbysgirlcardiff!

I am very small busted and and looking in the mirror a few years ago just saw two little sacks of skin and hated what I saw! I no longer look like that, mine are now pert, firm and lifted after using weighted exercises.

Bench press with dumbbells is a great way to work the chest area ... incline the bench and it works the top part of chest (pecs) This will give the effect of a bigger more shapely breast.

All the chest exercises are good for women, flat bench press, incline or decline.

Push ups again either flat on the floor or leaning against a wall or even with your hands on your bath if you have room to stretch your legs out behind you will all work the chest well.

Dumbbell lying chest extension with back on a bench (I sometimes do this at home by lying on a piano stool) with two hands holding the dumbbell, move the weight from above your chest, over your head and lower it behind you ... this will not only work the chest area but also the back.

Just a few mentioned here but if you go on to youtube and search chest exercises and you will find lots more.

Good luck and again really well done girl!
 SingleInVancouver
Msg: 33
gravity and the body
Posted: 11/11/2012 6:55:00 PM
I have actually dedicated the last 4 years of my life to this exact cause. There are actually ligaments in breast tissue called coopers ligaments which with weight gain and loss from either pregnancy or life in general do stretch and are not repairable. As for the wings and belly they can be undone with a proper diet and dedication to a training program. The skin depending on current collagen content can be repaired to a certain extent. Our skin only stretches to 150%, after that it starts to break down and the likely hood of complete recovery without stretch marks etc, is unlikely. It is perfectly acceptable to expect you can repair the body of most things even in your forties ladies, I used to weigh 165 lbs.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > gravity and the body