Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Hating being rejected      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tallandsexy1
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Hating being rejectedPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I hate this feeling and still want the ahole even though he broke up in bad way with me. I know I can find better but Ive dated lots and been with lots of men and can say its hard to find a good sexual partner. I just lost my all time favorite. I know love is not just sex but I am highly sexual like a man in my appetite for it he was able to keep up and I have worn out even younger men even telling me I have. I miss him so damn much it hurts really bad I told him I love him and I know he is much younger but this was fairy tale kinda love rare to find I was lied to for who knows how long and it hurts bad that he actually lied about his feelings and used me. He had some other qualities that I adored most men are not as adorable as he was and I hate life without him.. Im trying to move on but cant dont even want to date really to soon after the break-up. I wished I never met him he has hurt me to the core I am so depressed I cant do anything dont care about anything loss hope in life already have bipolar so that makes it worse. How can any man tell you your his soul-mate and act like a loving boyfriend for few years then kick you to the curb WTFFFFFF?
 laskoboo
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Hating being rejected
Posted: 11/12/2012 10:13:48 AM
A few "YEARS" >?>... some will do it after a few dates... or a 20 year marriage.. if you cannot tolerate rejection, best you stop all dating and romantic relationships to retain yourself to be safe.

<div class="quote">
its hard to find a good sexual partner.
........ I never found it very hard to find sexual partners. Quality men was a lot harder.
You are not ready to get involved with anyone. Get some counseling.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 3
Hating being rejected
Posted: 11/12/2012 12:41:22 PM
OP ... march yourself over to the nearest therapist you can find (albeit a good one).
YOU have some issues that need attending to.
Being bipolar is definitely impacting the situation, big time!

Obviously you can do better (as stated in your thread), and wanting to stay with someone solely for the purpose of coitus shows that you are not thinking clearly.

Now ... off you go!
 Tallandsexy1
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Hating being rejected
Posted: 11/12/2012 4:06:09 PM
Ok maybe I shouldnt have said what great sex I had but its important to me in a relationship everyone is different ok and NO! I had a good relationship but I have a high sex drive also and it was hard to find the perfect lover he was my ideal man in a lot of ways. I told him I wanted to have his baby and be his wife but I should have known his age difference and him not wanting a kid was the hinderance I kept making excuses for his poor behavior or lack of empathy to my feelings.

In response to two comments ;

One lady said if sex is all it is then its not a relationship"
My Response: It was not just sex ok it was true love and I loved him also.

Another lady said: I dont find it hard to find sex partners.
My Response: I never had issues with finding sexual partners its finding good lovers there's a difference in sex and great sex understand" and yes we all wish we had great sex and a great man but thats very hard to find..
 Salem73127
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Hating being rejected
Posted: 11/15/2012 5:54:17 PM

Well .. by broadcasting your sexual desires I'm not sure if that's in your favor.

It would be convienient to be able to post anonymously.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Hating being rejected
Posted: 1/14/2013 9:21:47 PM
I feel like such a jerk saying this, but you need to take a class on writing. It was painful to read your little story. Your a beautiful girl. Move on to more deserving men and you will be fine.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 7
Hating being rejected
Posted: 1/16/2013 7:24:55 PM

but this was fairy tale kinda love rare to find I was lied to for who knows how long and it hurts bad that he actually lied about his feelings and used me.

Just because it had a high sexual activity content to the relationship, doesn't mean he used you and lied to you. You want to blame the person because they're associated with the pain.

As your headline states: Hating being rejected. Rejection by itself isn't something BAD people do. In fact, there's tons of criticism that people DON'T reject others but instead string them along and disappear to never even reject them.

already have bipolar so that makes it worse

Yeah, that's probably why he wasn't that into you. You need to control that. But also, if he was significantly younger -- you can't expect a lifetime relationship because you're seeing each other. That's naive. It doesn't mean they should be a jerk... but losing interest or not having sky-high interest in you isn't being a jerk. Seek some therapy -- it'll help you if you want to change.
 VicenteFox
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Hating being rejected
Posted: 1/17/2013 3:10:35 PM
I only see this as 2 sexual partners. One got bored and finally grew confidence to end it. He left you and now you feel too needy and its raging. Your topic diagnosed the wrong reason for the problems that we see are obvious.
Learn some charm, and reject a few guys. The appearance you show is becoming less than lady like, and guy's will probably mainly see you as an object. No offense really. I only put myself in his "shoes" and asked myself what kind of future do I see.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Hating being rejected
Posted: 1/17/2013 5:34:22 PM
NORTHERN ROFLMAO. You crack me up. I never want to do anything to get on your bad side
 zuythemanfrog
Msg: 11
Hating being rejected
Posted: 1/20/2013 2:24:45 PM
@ Carolann0308- you look like Dr. Laura.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Hating being rejected