Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > POF Has Finally Being Successful ! Found A Cutie-Pie !!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JasonAlexis
Msg: 1
view profile
History
POF Has Finally Being Successful ! Found A Cutie-Pie !!Page 1 of 1    
Okay so I joined here back in June I think and have met/dated around 14 or 17 women from POF since then, either something was missing with them in the behavior compartment or in the chemistry compartment, half of them were average looking, the other half kind of cute.

Well recently I found something that I never thought I would find on POF. A cute, sexy-looking, extroverted and intelligent woman that I liked and that she liked me back!! I'm mesmerized, are you kidding me? How can something so cute and sexy be single and not been snatched up by the sharks of POF? I went out with her on a date to the science center here in Toronto. It was the greatest experience of all the previous 14-17 dates. Her profile pic doesn't say nothing about how she looks, she took the pic in this dark beach (late sunset) so you can just see a slender silhoutte with no defined facial features. When we accorded to meet at the science center I had no idea how she looked like but she knew how I looked like because I have to big pics in my profile. I was wondering to myself; "Will she just ignore me and walk away when she sees me in person?". My other side said; "What the hell are you talking about? You look exactly like you look in your profile pics!".... ummm yeah that's right!

Anyways she called me on my cellphone asking me where I was. "I'm here near the fountain wearing a white-grey jacket". "Oh okay I think I see you, be right over" she said, my heart began to pound, "How does she really look like?" I asked myself. I saw this beautiful 27-year-old young lady with brown hair past her shoulders approaching me with the biggest smile... I said to myself; "C'mon are you kididng me?". I saluted her with a kiss (in the cheek) and a hug. I had no idea how great she was besides her sexiness until I started talking to her over coffee. She was not a boredom-fest like other POF women I have met, she was like a radio jockey, wow I really loved that because I'm also not shy and I hate shy people, we talked for more than 2 hours over that cup of coffee.

She was VERY amused when I told her that I wanted to get my helicopter pilot's licence, the conversation then went on to avionics, she was surprised when I told her that the book manual to fly an airplane is 2 inches thick but the one for helicopter was like 5' inches, it's a very complicated machine to operate. The first thing that amazed me about her was that she volunteered to pay for half of the price of the admission to the science center and other miscellaneous things like dinner and little gifts sold in these shops. No way in hell I was going to let her pay! Her hands were so warm and she smelled so nice, I loved the way she placed her hands on my knees when she wanted to say something to me or on my shoulder. This is the girl! This is my match! The chemistry compatibility was instant! In just 5 days the text messaging has surpassed 170 exchanges. I was going to ask her why wasn't she snatched up with her looks and sexiness in the first day at POF but I'm not going to do that, that will be a sign of weakness on my part, I'll just treat her like I'm the one she has been looking for and that she has found him.

I have to move fast on this girl before another shark rears its head with her, I have already invited her to the movies for Tuesday here in Toronto. I didn't choose that day because movie tickets are cheaper, I chose that day because it's the most crowded at the cinemas and the closest available date to see her again and hoodwink her to like me. It will be a blitzkrieg assault in getting her attention, there will be no time for someone else to try to get her, and if another man does get to reach her I'll be ahead of the game for about 100 miles. It will be relentless but I'm going to try not to look desperate, again that could be a sign of weakness on my part in her mind.

So let's hope this romance keeps going, if it fails or she starts to slack off with me then it's time for more hunting and searching, I certainly won't be begging or diddling around with so many other fish in the sea.

If you are looking at this post by any chance my love don't mind the last paragraph, that only applies if you lose interest in me :)
 flaneur001
Msg: 2
view profile
History
POF Has Finally Being Successful ! Found A Cutie-Pie !!
Posted: 11/19/2012 3:49:06 PM
Jason, Hey good for you!
 JasonAlexis
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2012 4:12:13 PM
Yes my dear lady your "dream" date DOES exist on POF but they are as rare as a McDonald's in Mongolia.
 Walts
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/19/2012 4:29:02 PM
Not to rain on your parade,but

In just 5 days the text messaging has surpassed 170 exchanges

5 days,does not make a relationship. I don't want to be negative,but, remember to take DEEPPPPPPPPP breaths and take everything as it comes. And please, don't be blinded by the light.

Ohhh, congratulations on having a succesful "first meet". You're doing better than most of us.
 missraven1
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/19/2012 5:14:38 PM
Not tryna rain on your parade either, but.. from what you're saying, you only met her once and been in contact for less than a week thru texting. Calling it a romance and referring to her as "my love" seems full on to me. Just saying. Good Luck anyway.
 Confuzzled4ever
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/19/2012 5:16:57 PM
170 text messages??

That's all it takes??

Wow.. I surpassed that in 2 hours with current guy.. before I met him..

I'm gonna add that parameter to future dates if this guy doesn't work out..

"must surpass 171 text messages in 5 days"

POF works as well as any other site..

Congrats.. hope it works our for you

~~
there will be no time for someone else to try to get her,
~~
best offense ever..
No matter the amount of time a woman has to devote to dating.. if you book it.. you ensure no other competition.
Good plan.
it always works on me .. lol
 Purple_wings
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/19/2012 5:49:37 PM
awwwe....you gave me hope.. i am so happy for you guys....i am so glad to hear someone found their match here... ..

congrats
 JasonAlexis
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2012 6:33:01 PM
Well you know what? It came out of nowhere, what's funny is that I have women whom I've been texting for weeks/months and they never offfered their phone numbers, then comes this cutie-pie out of the blue very aggressive and out of nowhere I had my first date with her even though I just got to know her 1 week ago.

She misunderstood me. I said to her in one POF message exchange; "So what are you doing on the weekend? Are you going to be busy?". It was just a normal question I have asked many women here and she responded; "Well I'm going to be kinda busy but you can take me out tomorrow since you are asking me."

I was like WTF??? Are you kidding me? She offered herself to me. I was so paranoid that I thought she was just a woman looking for a free money loan or something, I even thought of her as waiting for me at the spot with 3 male friends and robbing me! Anyways, it was the best date yet.

The lady above me says that she exchanged more than 170 text messages with someone in 2 hours.... but were they of "quality"? Or were they just smiley symbols and "Okay"? There's a difference. Our text messages are VERY long, all of them.
 Confuzzled4ever
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/19/2012 6:35:37 PM
heh heh.. they were quality and silly..

and we've been together a month now..

and I met him here.

so... there ya go.
LOL

If i'm gonna type a long text message.. I'm just gonna call.. seriously..

Also.. the best catches always come out of nowhere..
I wasn't really looking either.. I mean I had just decided to dip my feet back into dating and poof there he was again. lol. Found me again. And I couldn't be happier. :~)
 gcdeb
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/20/2012 3:20:23 AM

I have women whom I've been texting for weeks/months and they never offfered their phone numbers.
then how do you text them??? *confused*
 JasonAlexis
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2012 3:37:15 AM
Sorry I meant messasing on POF !!
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2012 4:09:17 AM
Congratulations!

Don't forget to update us on dates 2, 5, and 15.
 JasonAlexis
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2012 10:01:07 AM
I will not go out that many times with 1 woman with so many others around, the maximum is 3 dates with her and she will either be my girlfriend by then or we will go our separate ways.
 Confuzzled4ever
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/20/2012 12:03:36 PM
kinda like 3 strikes and your out??

I'm glad most guys don't think like that.. I'd never have a boyfriend.. lol

Awful fast dontcha think???
 JasonAlexis
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2012 10:24:29 AM
It won't be fast if I fall in love with her. But I doubt I will find someone more fun than her!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > POF Has Finally Being Successful ! Found A Cutie-Pie !!