Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Low fat stuffing for Thanksgiving.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 VacationGuy234
Msg: 1
Low fat stuffing for Thanksgiving.Page 1 of 1    
I may try this stuffing recipe:

http://fatfightertv.com/2009/11/healthy-recipe-healthified-stuffing/

I'm always on the lookout for the healthy stuff. I'll be going with the white turkey meat and low to fat free gravy along with a good bottle of Chardonnay.

And, for desert, a whole wheat cinnamon/nutmeg apple wrap.

I tell ya, I live like a King.
 BoomerWithHumor
Msg: 2
Low fat stuffing for Thanksgiving.
Posted: 11/20/2012 7:28:56 AM
Thanks for sharing that web site. Just went there and like it. Here's one for you with healthy recipes. Sparkpeoplerecipes.com.
 VacationGuy234
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/20/2012 7:47:37 AM
You're welcome. I might try the apple cider gravy on that site.

Thanks.
 LipStickTommBoy
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/20/2012 9:26:24 AM
I make one on a regular basis - chop / dice a lot of veggies including an eggplant. Olive oil. Mix it with ground up pine nuts, walnuts & almonds ( helps hold it together ). Same texture, no bad fat, starch or crap carbs in it. Cook it in the Turkey if you want or just bake it in a dish. Sprinkle some parm cheese on it when serving as well if you like.
Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Low fat stuffing for Thanksgiving.