Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Any Suggestions?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daysleeper5
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Any Suggestions?Page 1 of 1    
At your age and being a student, you should really just be meeting guys through school, friends or at parties. Like you said, you do "way better" offline. I wouldn't get too hung up on your profile. You're attractive enough that you'll get plenty of looks on here. If you're looking for guys your own age, I doubt they'll be too concerned with the About Me section anyway. What you have right now is fine.
 daysleeper5
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Any Suggestions?
Posted: 11/27/2012 12:33:23 AM
When I was in college, my extra-curricular activities also involved sororities and dancing. Great way to meet girls. :P

(former Alpha Epsilon Pi)

Are you telling me that there are no parties or mixers? It seems odd that you wouldn't be interacting with at least a few guys. Maybe it's time to break out of the comfort zone. Join some new clubs or try some new activities. I was one of those guys that hung around all over campus. I never just stay glued to my frat. They were my home base, but I always branched out.
 firefly416
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Any Suggestions?
Posted: 11/27/2012 6:21:32 AM
I like your written part but no they are not reading it. You need more of a variety of photos. The last 2 are the best so I'd use either of those as the main one. Then delete the rest and get some of you outdoors, making sure to include some full length (in clothes) ones. They should just be you alone, not with other people.

Firefly
 oldfashmntman
Msg: 9
Any Suggestions?
Posted: 11/27/2012 12:39:57 PM
Hi Bella, very good self description, best I have seen in quite some time.

The DTF line is hurting you, saying such things doesn't deter, it actually encourages it by putting that in the forefront of a horny young mans mind. The other factor is the guys that send those kind of notes are not reading what you have written, they are looking only at your pictures.

Also the little rant at the end makes you sound B1tchy, protesting that you are not can NOT change that fact.

The biggest thing missing if the type of man you are seeking, try to think of at least 2 unique personality traits that you find attractive in a man.

OFMM
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Any Suggestions?