Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Birmingham's *BIG NEW YEARS EVE PARTY* 31st December 2012 - 9pm til 3      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LadyLoul
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Birmingham's *BIG NEW YEARS EVE PARTY* 31st December 2012 - 9pm til 3am!!!Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
BIG NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY

Monday 31st December 2012

Flares Nightclub
55 Broad Street
Birmingham
B1 2HJ

Party Time 9pm-3am
FREE Entry before 10pm - £4 before 11pm - £5 after 11pm

YOUR NAME MUST BE ON THE GUEST LIST TO GAIN ENTRY TO THIS PARTY -

Your Host for the night is

LadyLoul

Co-Host for the evening is

*Dancing Debs*

Its "New Year's Eve" we all want to dress up at this time of year, so have decided against a theme this time as im sure everyone will "DRESS TO IMPRESS" this time around!

WE HAVE THE TOP 2 FLOORS 'EXCLUSIVELY' FOR PLENTY OF FISH MEMBERS & THEIR GUESTS - THIS HAS PROVED TO BE VERY POPULAR OVER THE PAST 2 YERS - SPECIAL TREATS ON THE NIGHT COURTESY OF FLARES MANAGEMENT

Right opposite the nightclub is the Jury's Inn Hotel, and if you book it early enough you can get a room for under £100 for NYE, how cool is that! Just a stumble across the road.

Photographs will be taken on the night and will appear on the pics & comments thread after the party.

Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

AJE65

alwaystrucp

bella1545

bigbruva666sexy

bluebird87

Bradbeer

brummiegirl69

bubblychick1970

CarlBRR

Carriem99

chezzacherryb

criccy

D14NE

daftdon

DigitalDave2

dward_91

femmefatalex

fireslite

geniew8

george3

jai200886

jan2302

Jonpaul63

Ladyloul

LeStraid

lili1975

littlepeter1

looneylyn

loverlover01

lucky_ravi14

MARK197535

markbryan12

mason84

mike boliver

mikey6506

minehead

nathan enfield

paulm65

percyxx

safaa30

shahzad25

shaw190

Shelleybabe1970

swat43

triestina

trikiriki

vandc

Wes6900

what u see u get

worcslad

50 people are attending
 chezzacherryb
Msg: 2
Birmingham's *BIG NEW YEARS EVE PARTY* 31st December 2012 - 9pm til 3am!!!
Posted: 12/10/2012 10:57:35 PM
I would like to attend the new years eve party
 nathan enfield
Msg: 3
view profile
History
 LadyLoul
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2012 8:48:40 AM
******PLEASE NOTE *********

The Picture Gallery above is used by security as THE GUEST LIST - you must click on the button at the top to get your picture/name added to this Guest List. If you are not appearing then you have not clicked the button - hence you wont get past Security on the night

Thank you
 smiler36
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2012 4:09:47 AM
I would love to go but dont want to be a billy no mates and havnt got anyone to take with me and havnt been to one before!!!!
 LadyLoul
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2012 4:10:10 AM
Dress Code - It's New Year's Eve - the BIGGEST party night of the year!!! Of course the dress code goes without saying - SMART CASUAL - definately no tracksuits or trainers

Men sign up and either come alone or in pairs - women come in three's and four's or sometimes more!! and not everyone signs up until the last minute.

PLEASE REMEMBER EVERYONE HOW BUSY THIS PLACE GETS!! If you are expecting a quiet night out then don't come here - this is one of Brum's busiest nights of the year and i guarantee you FLARES will be PACKED!!
 LadyLoul
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2012 10:57:41 AM
Andaloosa - this is FLARES the clue is in the name! It's a 70's themed club with mostly 70's and 80's music, so if you want dance and trance this is NOT the place for you!

There are many different clubs on Broad Street that offer the modern music BUT this is not one of them although the DJ will mix it up later on in the night

Remember to make sure you have click the 'sign me up' button to get your pic in the gallery or you will NOT be on the Guest List

not long til P A R T Y time!!!!!!!
 LadyLoul
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2012 3:28:43 AM
Hey everyone - so tonight's the night!!! whooooooo hooooooooooo P A R T Y T I M E has finally arrived!

Please can i just ask that you make sure your pic is in that Gallery on page 1 as it is important for Security to know that you are on my Guest List!! It is going to be VERY busy tonight and rammed packed like normal, so here i will just remind you that this is a NIGHTCLUB where it will be loud and you will barely just hear yourself, so if you are looking for a quiet night where you can chat to your heart's content then this is NOT the POF party for you.

If i dont speak to you - Happy New Year to everyone of you that have come along and supported my parties at Flares!

LadyLoul
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2012 11:17:04 AM
Hi everyone - the Guest List has now been printed!!! So if you now decide that you would like to come along you will need a password to gain entry

The password for tonight is HOGMANAY

Please make sure you make a note of this or you will not be able to gain entry to the POF area upstairs which is being manned by Security tonight.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Birmingham's *BIG NEW YEARS EVE PARTY* 31st December 2012 - 9pm til 3am!!!