Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex Toys      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Sex ToysPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I'd wonder why they waited so long to break out the toys!! LOL
 gtomustang
Msg: 3
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/11/2012 8:03:24 PM
if they did an about-face after years (sex toys may or may not be an about face, depending upon the person), I would wonder why. just as if they changed their moral code dramatically, after years of knowing them.
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 4
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/11/2012 10:57:02 PM
Are we talking about vibrators and dildos, or harnesses and blow up dolls...

If it was a blow up doll I would pop it...
If it was a harness, I would strap their pet in it...
If it was a dildo I would disinfect it, and put it in their purse, bag, or knapsack...
If it was a vibrator, I would throw it out the window, and just shake them vigorously next time we did it...

I would think , hey what the heck, buying all these toys and not taking me for dinner, or/and a movie, just buying toys all the time...

I would feel a little betrayed, yet playful for some reason...

I might still see them, if they found a classic movie theatre, and treated me to a picture show featuring; Babes In Toyland, (aka March Of The Wooden Soldiers) (1934), Wonderful black and white classic ...
 windchymes
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/12/2012 5:48:41 AM
I'd think he either was bored with the routine sex life and went googling or he kept it hidden from you for all these years and finally came out of the toy closet.

Either way, if it's a deal-breaker for you, send him my way :)

Honestly, I think you should stop trying to analyze it, relax and enjoy.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 6
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/12/2012 6:07:37 AM
OP,,I was wondering what kinky means to you,,, My girl just mentioned a few toys she wanted to try out.. I said sure,, as long as they are Nut Crackers, Strap-on with staples attached,,and No Electrical shock treatments, or plastic bags over my head. I guess excluding those type of toys,, I am good with most anything that we both agree upon..
 assertiveblonde
Msg: 7
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/12/2012 12:28:22 PM
there have been lots progams about sex toys on the tv reacently , if your in doubt why dont you just ask them and see what they say , best not to overthink things without asking the party in question the explanation could be quite simple and not sinister , im a great beliver in dont knock it till youve tried it
 OutMind
Msg: 8
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/12/2012 1:36:47 PM
Now, if you are dating this person then more than likely you have had sex with them. So if SHE wants to use sex toys, we would have the conversation and what is it that she would like to achieve. If the case is the other way around, meaning the one wanting to use sex toys is a man, then the question is, on himself, on his woman? Does she like it? Is she a prude? Is she open about her sexuality? And also, where does each draw the line.

Most women I know and dated have their own battery Operated Boyfriends. They have used it to finish off and have an extra orgasm. Or if they didn't have one, to have that one. Others have used it when I am not around and found themselves to be horny. None of this bothers me for the simple reason that I tend to date women with a high libido. Also whatever I can do to enhance their sexual experience, within the realm of a monogamous relationship, I am all for it.
 Della D
Msg: 9
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/12/2012 1:55:04 PM
Abelian hit it right on again, LOL.

My honest answer OP: You will hear a lot of different views here which won't help you much, as it does not matter. What is "kinky and/or weird" sex is different for everybody.

You will have to decide if the changes are acceptable for you or not.
 MsMicki
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/12/2012 8:52:54 PM

dildo's with a male counterpart? is this common? :_0

Can only speak of my own experiences.....but it is definately "common" for me!
My man using a toy on me is a very sensual experience.....and he loves to watch me use one on myself....
it's also a great way for a man to learn more about how his woman likes to be pleasured.
 easyeasy23
Msg: 17
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/13/2012 6:45:10 AM
probly been in the closet most of there life not me been with some very interesting partnern
 LabradorOokpik
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/13/2012 4:48:48 PM

dildo's with a male counterpart? is this common? :_0

A few years ago I used to give Passion Parties...if you're not aware of them, they are like Tupperware parties but more interesting! I sold sex toys rather than household stuff. Good way to make some extra money. Anyway, my biggest customers - who bought dildos, vibrators, etc. - were married couples. I sold more to married couples than I did to single people.
 NASH58
Msg: 20
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/27/2012 10:55:42 AM
sex toys is a must lot of good sexy playing with toys
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex Toys