Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Sydney social      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ozquofan
Msg: 2
Sydney socialPage 1 of 1    
I have been here on and off for a few years and it has always amzed me that not once have i seen a meet for Sydney,what is it with this city?.But yeah a 10 pin bowling afternoon sounds good,I have bowled at that venue,and its ok(not a favorite place)but central to many things.
Put me in for a tentative yes.
 gingerosity
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Sydney social
Posted: 12/22/2012 1:51:52 AM
^^^ Yeah, but that is just the Kirwan Tavern rustling up some business. Sydney pubs probably think they'll get in trouble doing that.
 ozquofan
Msg: 9
Sydney social
Posted: 12/28/2012 10:13:05 PM
That Alley is ok...ive bowled there before.Was going to suggest something like Strike in Darling Harbour,but thats fine.I guess it shows what Sydney is about though,i mean its only been aweek,on here.8 replies and most are from interstate...lol
Maybe an extra week would be good to,get holidays and schools back out the way.
 Ihateclowns
Msg: 10
Sydney social
Posted: 1/7/2013 4:00:18 PM
A nice idea but I've found Sydney the hardest to get things like this happening.

On and off dating sites for more years I can remember and only twice have I seen a get together. With one there were 3 of us that turned up. Granted from that I am still friends with other lady that attended, it wasn't exactly the turn out we had wanted.

The other one was seen by most men as a place for an easy hookup.
 soulful girl
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Sydney social
Posted: 10/16/2015 1:04:51 PM
Hi I am coming over to Sydney next week and be nice to meet up with any single people.
 joesroomxx
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Sydney social
Posted: 1/24/2019 7:13:21 PM
This is a great idea! I'm definitely down to meet new people or get a fresh group going where everyone can come hang out! If its easier, feel free to call or message me. This would be fun. - Joe, 0406960990
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Sydney social