Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > New Brunswick  > [2013] - Rebooting the Weekly Tims meets.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fauzz
Msg: 1
[2013] - Rebooting the Weekly Tims meets.Page 1 of 1    
There have been many asking about the old weekly Tims meets we used to have years ago. I've encouraged people to take the initiative and start them up again, but I don't think they have. So I want to encourage it again.

This isn't exclusive to Saint John, by the way. This can be done anywhere.

Anyone willing to get the ball rolling on this?
 Fauzz
Msg: 2
[2013] - Rebooting the Weekly Tims meets.
Posted: 1/1/2013 3:46:14 AM
I guess what we need is a night most can agree on. Could even be two nights, like Sunday and Wednesdays. Then you go to whichever one fits your schedule best.

The next trick is picking a Tims that is convenient for people. The Rothesay Ave Tims was good as there wasn't many people there.
Show ALL Forums  > New Brunswick  > [2013] - Rebooting the Weekly Tims meets.