Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > What type of guys are you ladies attracted to?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 midnightgradient
Msg: 1
What type of guys are you ladies attracted to?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
What kind of looks attract you ladies anyway? I know that each person is attracted to something different, but I'm sure that the majority must be attracted to somewhat the same things. Are you attracted to a "bad boy"..., or an old fashioned gentlemen..., or a sportsplayer? What type of guys would you pay the most attention to if you were out?
 Celyne
Msg: 2
What type of guys are you ladies attracted to?
Posted: 8/2/2005 4:46:02 PM
mmm this is gonna get me all excited ;)

Either of the Madden brothers (Good Charlotte)
Chris Nuenez (sp?) from Miami Ink

I LOVE the punk/skater look, tattoos, piercings, camo shorts, skater shoes......God I'm telling you this is a complete turn on!!!
 midnightgradient
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/4/2005 11:27:46 AM
Isn't xander the name of the queer cartoon character on Drawn Together? Oh yeah, that explains it. Well mr.moderator I think that if a man were to change( or some geeky kid) to better himself or his social standing then this info might be a help. Being with a woman isn't always about getting laid either, If I didn't know any better I'd swear that your experience in being a teenager was one were there was no relationship, with women anyway, and that simple fact has left you to sit and scorn anybody that would want that for themselves. I can tell that you have a simple mind so please don't exert yourself trying to put together yet another single minded rant.
 Fcukmeplease
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/7/2005 5:33:20 AM
Horny guys I love you
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > What type of guys are you ladies attracted to?