Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Your Input      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Backinblack4u
Msg: 1
Your InputPage 1 of 1    
Need your input

Okay I know this is going to sound batshit crazy. But it's the honest truth. Okay years back I had a really clear premonition(If I read right. It means dream that sometime come true in the future) It was five years back that I had a premonition about I was behind close to a woman. She was dressed in a wedding dress. She lookedback at me. Smiling. I could never forget that dream. Now acouple years later, a friend brings a woman home from his trip back. He was in the navy he was stationed in Cail. When I first met her the face was the same one in the dream. In the dream she was wearing purple lipstick, purple eye liner, and a lip ring. That day I saw her for the first time. I knew for a fact that was her. So as the weeks gone on. We got to know each other I found out she was in the same things I was. And him and her was going togetter(yet they had nothing in common) I knew what they had it was only lust. It's a long story of what happened. But to make it short. Me and him are not friends anymore, and her and me. I don't think I'm not gonna see her again.(She has plenty of guys after her. Shes amazing looking. I guess I have nothing to offer her. Except my loyalty, respect, and love.)

I might of annoyed her to much. There was so many times where I felt used by her becasue well...the two are immature. They say there in "Love" yet they talk behind each others back and can't stand each other. I felt true love. Everyone told me what I felt for her was love more then sex. My first real feel of what love is. And it went bad. So I guess the perfect statement would be...she was the woman of my dreams. Just she was way out there.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 2
Your Input
Posted: 1/9/2013 9:22:25 PM

So I guess the perfect statement would be...she was the woman of my dreams.

She could have been the one, but it looks that you might have handled it wrong with her. Only you can know if you can get right with her or not. If you know you can't then just move on.
 Backinblack4u
Msg: 3
Your Input
Posted: 1/9/2013 10:05:59 PM
No, I did everything right. I was there for her when he treated her like shit. To say the least...I was the good guy I guess. But I guess that doesn't count anymore. It seemed no matter how good I tired to be, she didn't see nothing. I found out later, she was selfish vengful. A bit bad for my taste. Yet I can't let go. Don't get me wrong I'm moving on. It was just she was beutiful and we had almost everything(As it seemed) In common. It was my first time being in love. But I do realize I have to move on. Maybe it was just the attention she gave me made me felt so good. And attached.
 lovefun99
Msg: 4
Your Input
Posted: 1/10/2013 9:02:16 AM
Sounds like your premonition came true, in your dream she was looking back at you, meaning she had left you behind, rather than looking at you face to face or looking at you at her side.
 Backinblack4u
Msg: 5
Your Input
Posted: 1/11/2013 7:06:50 PM
Never thought it about that way.(Thanks for the input Lovefun ) Regardless later I found out what type of woman she was. Vengful, selfish, childish, a bit like jackie from that 70's show. Except worse. I figure I deserve someone better. I'm hoping the next woman I fall in love with(Which I hope is a very long time. And taking the time to actually known the woman) I hope it go's well then the last. J.Geils band was right...Love Stinks.
 Backinblack4u
Msg: 6
Your Input
Posted: 1/12/2013 3:17:26 PM
I should...but I'm too lazy. :D
 Backinblack4u
Msg: 7
Your Input
Posted: 1/13/2013 2:17:32 PM
Thank you freya I appreciate(That's a big word for me to use isn't it?) your input. :D I wish I'd never seen mine either. Wasted my time and money. Trying to be the nice guy. Yet she still ended up with the same old jerk. But I believe everything happens for a reason. I need to grow up and stop looking for a woman just for a pretty face. But for more of whats inside.
 Backinblack4u
Msg: 8
Your Input
Posted: 1/13/2013 6:09:18 PM
I think it was. Shame I was fooled by the smile.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Your Input
Posted: 1/15/2013 4:32:49 AM
I think its really sweet that all you have to offer is your loyalty, respect, and love. It really should be enough. If it isn't forget her. Maybe i am way to much of a romantic. Who knows. Its mad early.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Your Input
Posted: 1/15/2013 4:34:06 AM
Easy. Don't be that guy. The spelling police. Unless your grammar and spelling is perfect. NOONE LIKES THAT GUY.
 Backinblack4u
Msg: 11
Your Input
Posted: 1/15/2013 7:15:18 PM

I think its really sweet that all you have to offer is your loyalty, respect, and love. It really should be enough. If it isn't forget her. Maybe i am way to much of a romantic. Who knows. Its mad early.

No I agree with you. Some people wanna live there life different. And what they watn inside a person is there to decide. If they want someboyd for a hotbody/pretty face by all means go for it. Personality is forever, Beauty isn't.
But really all it should take is those three things(Anyone feel free to add) looks should pretty just a bit. But as the saying go's. Beauty in the eye of the beholder.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Your Input