Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Painful Blowjobs!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Hearton64
Msg: 4
Painful Blowjobs!Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
my penis is just too big for it.

That has got to be it! :0

I don't ever say anything when it happens, but there's seriously been irritation marks on my penis from it.I really hate hurting girls feelings too.

Why wouldn't you worry more about her hurting you than you hurting her feelings and saying...ENOUGH with the teeth already! I don't even know how a woman could get her teeth near you unless she's doing it wrong and doesn't know because you won't say anything.

Should I just tell the girl about it?

Nah....just keep letting them make your d*ck bleed.Jeez.

I don't know if I could date someone who is incapable of giving a decent blowjob unless she was perfect in every other area.
Most of the time I'll get a blowjob it's perfectly fine and I don't feel teeth at all.
It's scary to have teeth grind against your penis!!

SO SAY SOMETHING!
 NYCmasterplumber
Msg: 5
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/12/2013 1:52:06 PM
Only women in the Army know how to give decent head as what else can women do while sitting in a Vehicle but give a HUMMMER or give some up in a fox hole

Look at ZERO Bama some bimbo must have held his EARS for the longest time as he was giving head tp male and female alike Getting on the down low
 Fizzle58
Msg: 8
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/12/2013 3:06:57 PM
I've had two women fail at it in my life.. and even after telling them, it would appear that they simply couldn't do much better even if trying, but meh... happens. They still managed to make me cum either way so.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/12/2013 3:14:23 PM

OP, if you persist in being that passive about your own pleasure, you're not going to get what you want.

This.

How is telling the one you're with that you don't like something they are doing a bad thing? If you can't TALK about it, you shouldn't be DOING it.

You: Easy with the teeth there honey.. getting a little too rough for my liking.
Her: mamlksdfhasiasiogasknhgasddsg *reduces the use of teeth on your most precious member*
You: Mmmmm... soooooo much better...!

You're welcome.

For the record.. I know a lot of men that LIKE teeth on their penises during blowjobs.
 Dare to
Msg: 12
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/12/2013 3:31:57 PM

For the record.. I know a lot of men that LIKE teeth on their penises during blowjobs
Ditto.. an ex of mine used to ask for some teeth action.. So maybe these girls have been with guys who are like that and think that most guys like it.. SPEAK UP and let them know what YOU like!!
 FireMon
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/12/2013 5:03:42 PM
ADULTS communicate with their partners about sex. If you can't do that, you shouldn't be having sex.
 missrussia
Msg: 15
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/12/2013 5:11:58 PM
Talk to her about it, because any sexual act you do for yourself and your partner. What is the point of putting your partner through pain?? (unless you are turned on by pain).
Straight up tell her what she should do, because she may not know, or she may not even realize it
 desimale69
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/12/2013 6:46:11 PM
There is a possibility that your****is sore due to some other condition. Not playing a devil but go see a doctor.
 Fizzle58
Msg: 20
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/12/2013 7:32:58 PM
^lmao this post wins the internet
 MsMicki
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/12/2013 8:45:28 PM
Ditto on the ...if you can't discuss sex you shouldn't be having it!!

and yes...some men love teeth....
some like a gentle grazing...some like a hard bite......

wanna know how I know this??
cuz they told me!!
 Zamboni_Operator
Msg: 23
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/12/2013 11:28:17 PM
OP, many older women wear removable dentures. I suggest you restrict your search to women of that category - your painful blowjob worries will be over. Plus the gratitude you'll receive from paying attention to these older women in bed will be worth your effort. For many of them it's been decades since they had sex.
 sadell8583
Msg: 25
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:12:02 AM
but teeth arent the only thang. have u ever had ur****in a girl throat. that shit hurts. unless i guee u have a small penis. i have a****lol
 five-marie
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/13/2013 11:20:35 AM
You're 28, how long have you been having these horrible bj's without saying anything? No woman is going to be insulted by you guiding her. Lots of women would appreciate it. How are women/men supposed to know how to do things properly if no one tells them what feels good and what doesn't?
(This is the second thread in a couple of days where the op says his penis may just be too big. I'm going to post how big my vagina is and see how much mail I get.)
 Hearton64
Msg: 29
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/13/2013 1:41:37 PM

What I meant by that was my penis is too big for their mouth, meaning they might have a small mouth and big teeth. Doesn't seem like a ridiculous idea to me.

What's ridiculous is that the women you are with,don't know that even if a man does have a big d*ck,(and is mute because he doesn't want to risk getting bit...lol) that the best way to keep teeth out of the mix is to fold your lips around your teeth while giving head. Even if they have a small mouth,teeth protected by lips don't make thier mouth that much smaller.

Bottom line?

They just suck at giving head. :)
 lovefun99
Msg: 31
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/14/2013 7:14:40 AM
In the days of my youth I once had a girl give me the worst BJ ever! At the moment it did not seem so bad, but by the next morning I was in agony, she scraped me up so bad with her teeth, that just rubbing against my underwear was excruciating! I had a tough job as a meatcutter back then which meant I just had to deal with it... Took 4 days to heal, thank god for neosporin!

Needless to say I never saw her again.....
 Zuglo65
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:21:31 AM
Been there. And no not because I am big..
It was ..um..I don't know why it happened, but didn't feel good.
Also I am not circumcised, so the top is very sensitive, so I did had to tell some not to..um..suck it too hard.
So, yes Op as many said it , communication is a key.

they might have a small mouth and big teeth.

Leave that rabbit alone than!! Bwahaha
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Painful Blowjobs!