Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What is going on with guys sometimes?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 venusenvy777
Msg: 2
What is going on with guys sometimes?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Sounds creepy stalkery to me...I would cut off all contact Doll and forget him
 beachluvr78
Msg: 4
What is going on with guys sometimes?
Posted: 1/12/2013 1:47:10 PM
"Stoking" is actually spelled "stalking."

BLOCK is your friend. So is Thread Search.

Also, go to the bottom of whatever his latest profile is and click on "Report User."
 venusenvy777
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/12/2013 1:50:30 PM
Theres only so much blocking you can do surely? lol
Iv blocked him 5 times all different types of accounts :/

I would report this looser right now
 Fatuglybaldcreeper84
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/12/2013 3:03:38 PM
Basically he has the mindset that if a woman says no she really means yes
 Fizzle58
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/12/2013 3:07:56 PM
Sounds like a rapist.
 ARCH_Guy
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/12/2013 3:44:02 PM
This might be an annoying task, but you could always create a new account for yourself if you can't get his IP blocked by the site administrator. Then leave out certain details in your profile so that he can't find you through a search. If push comes to shove, that might be what you have to do. Good luck!
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/12/2013 4:20:07 PM
Happens to women on dating websites all the time. And from what I understand also happens to men.

Unless you have given this man enough personal details that he can find IRL, just keep blocking him. Report him if want, but from my eperience it is useless, they just block that email address from making another account so the guy creates a new email to go with the new account.

Just block him and move on.
 ispiratore
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/12/2013 8:08:23 PM
go with your intuition. How can any spark exist without some substance. It is worthwild to exchage messages and words. Our ability to express our thoughts is all we have in the beginning.
 ixtlan09
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/12/2013 8:16:38 PM
You really should try to broaden your horizons.
 SHUDNTBEONHERE
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/12/2013 9:17:50 PM
Well if you have only communicated with him through this site chances are he has no idea who you are. The next time he contacts you give in to him. Start being the most anoying whining girl you could possibly be. Eventually he will concider you a pain in his ass and he'll go away.
 BrokeMyLine
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/13/2013 1:54:25 AM
You and everyone else under the sun has the right to draw thier own boundries in every facet of life. And everyone else should respect them. If you know you don't want to eat doggy doo are you wrong in not doing so because someone wants you too ?? HECK NO!!!! He is disrespectful, controling and selfish by only thinking about what he wants and cares less about how you feel. I say "ALWAYS" stand your ground girl, be yourself and be proud of who you are. Just remember NO STILL MEANS NO !!!!!!! Send him this forum and report him they should be able to block him from his ip or computer number.
 BrokeMyLine
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/13/2013 2:07:47 AM
Posted By: venusenvy777 on 1/12/2013 346 PM
Subject: What is going on with guys sometimes?
Message: Sounds creepy stalkery to me...I would cut off all contact Doll and forget him
Wish I could be so lucky to have my very own stalker. How does one aquire one of those thingys ??? Hmmm...
 SHUDNTBEONHERE
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/13/2013 3:09:38 AM
Either a stalker or someone that has no life.
 Hearton64
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/13/2013 4:53:48 AM

Wish I could be so lucky to have my very own stalker.
How does one aquire one of those thingys ??? Hmmm...

Would you also enjoy being raped in a dark alley?
Stalkers can be very dangerous ya' know!Male or female!
 Daglan2
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/13/2013 7:26:44 AM
report him to pof that is harassment seems like he cant take no for a answer stay away from him for your own security
 windchymes
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:21:22 AM
Send him one that clearly and only says "I'm not interested. Stop messaging me." And nothing else, no drama, no embellishments, no apologies. Save the message as well as his messages. If he replies to that message, report him to admin as harassment.

Complaints and reports should always be factual and drama-free. They will be responded to much more quickly than emotional rants. (Not saying you have been ranting, just saying in general.)

And just keep ignoring him. Blocking implies an emotional response to him which gets him more fired up. Just let the messages sit unread. He'll get bored eventually and stop. It may take awhile, but unread message get to be boring.

I'm assuming he has no contact information for you so that he could find you in real life.
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/13/2013 11:08:58 AM

Iv had ten messages from him today and i havent replied to any of them he just doesnt get the hint!!!

Delete them unread, eventually he will give up.
 angellight2091
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2013 11:09:36 AM
Tell him you've decided to stop running and to just go with it.. It's useless anyway since he keeps finding you..Let him know your planning on moving in with him immediately so you'll be needing his address NOW..... Tell him your quiting your job because you would like to start on having children immediately.. Four boys to start and then three little sisters that they can protect..All within a year of the previous... and what kind of job does he have anyway since he will need to make a lot of money to support you and the children..He will also need to buy you a new minivan to transport all these children around in..Let him know he may have to get a 2nd job... And does he own a house??? How many bedrooms?? Would he be willing to put it up for sale so you can have a bigger one.. Make sure he doesnt forget the huge diamond ring ... In fact message him immediately to make plans to get together and pick out the ring.. If he still insists on talking.. Then follow thru...make him actually meet you at the most expensive jewelers and go in to pick out a huge ring... Make him put a deposit on it ...Make him contact a realtor and start looking at houses..BIG EXPENSIVE ONES...That ought to send him running....You just have to fight fire with fire...
 onceinalifetimemaybetwice
Msg: 27
Posted: 1/13/2013 4:57:08 PM
Shit happens leave the site if you are that upset !!!
 SHUDNTBEONHERE
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/13/2013 8:28:01 PM
Ive had a couple stalkers before. They are fun and once I know they are stalking me I mess with them as much as possible.
 ladysuccubus
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:46:44 PM
I blocked one person that kept messaging me, and then he made a new profile and messaged me so I blocked him again. Even the creepiest of men on this site know when to give up. Just keep blocking. You shouldnt have responded if you werent interested.
 RussArtLover
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2013 12:19:33 AM
Sounds like a clever lonely homosapien to me. Just ignore him or call a cop. Up to you.
 natgoat227
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2013 1:43:03 PM
_THAT_....
Is why many women don't include Photos on their Profile...!!!
Women...in general...attract ~Whack-O's~...
_Attractive_ women . . . attract the ones that need to be Cattle-Prodded!!! . . Several Times!!

Sorry, hon....but you ARE Cute!!
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/15/2013 1:56:35 PM
Just tell him you give up. You are going to meet him. then give him an address thats several hours away from where he lives (and obviously not your own address). let him drive 2 hours just to meet you. When he spends 4 hours round trip driving and who knows how long trying to figure out what happened. He will contact you again on here. Just say oops. Wrong address . And give him another. he will give up and move on
 winnipeg342012ca
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:19:31 PM
Why not just leave the site or make a completely diffrent profile? Not that complicated
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What is going on with guys sometimes?