Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Pics      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 1
view profile
History
PicsPage 1 of 1    
Can any men explain to me why guys post pics with no shirt one and either have bird chest, man boobs, or you can all but see pubic hair? Do you guys not realize this is not so attractive?

Or all cell pics that are not so flattering?

Just curious...
Pics
Posted: 1/12/2013 2:39:02 PM
the person they are crafting their message for is not you. they are not the person you are crafting your message for. not everyone finds everyone else attractive, and that's what you've found. what were you expecting?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 3
Pics
Posted: 1/12/2013 2:45:25 PM
That is because there are lots of ornithologists on this site!
 Della D
Msg: 4
Pics
Posted: 1/12/2013 4:09:10 PM
Maybe they want to display what they consider their best feature/s, smile?????

Seriously though, at least they are honest and don't even bother trying to pass themselves off as athletic. So be glad you know right away that they are not for you, either because you don't like what you see or you find the pic inappropriate, and skip to the next profile!
 FireMon
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Pics
Posted: 1/12/2013 6:46:50 PM
Or all cell pics that are not so flattering?

I'm still waiting for someone to answer this. It takes 15 seconds to borrow a camera or ask a friend to take a picture of your smiling face. Do you really not give a frick about how you present yourself?

(From the woman with no pics because she can't stand the attention. When I have the sanity points, I do post or share quality pics.)
 Drawesome32
Msg: 6
Pics
Posted: 1/12/2013 6:52:45 PM
for every guy with a lame shirtless pic, there is a girl with an over the head, gratuitous cleavage shot. stupid, attention grabbing pics arent something that only men do. i think its all silly myself.
 Walts
Msg: 8
Pics
Posted: 1/13/2013 5:19:33 AM
At one time I was always looking for an explanation on why the young things would have pics exposing large quanities of boobies,skin and pics of their nice little tight bums. Now?????? I just bought myself a better pair of glasses. :O
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 9
Pics
Posted: 1/13/2013 8:00:05 PM
You mean non-attractive-bodied guys going bare-chested. On another matchmaking site (that's free too), they found that guys who did have pics of themselves shirtless got more mail. Chances are, there will be more guys who have at least a decent upper body having such pics of themselves posted. You can't say that they are unattractive for all, if the guy's body isn't unattractive, as that seems to be an inaccurate assumption!
 curviest
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Pics
Posted: 1/17/2013 4:24:36 AM
" Popeye only shows Olive Oil his pics from "AFTER" eating the spinach."

ROFLMAO

GENIUS!
 curviest
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Pics
Posted: 1/17/2013 4:25:27 AM
TO MY AMERICAN FRIENDS:

How on earth did the "wife-beater" get its name?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Pics