Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Worst Date I've ever Experienced!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spot4username
Msg: 4
Worst Date I've ever Experienced!Page 1 of 1    
So at least 3 times you were going back and forth to meet this guy? I thought you were going to be some really young girl who didn't have much life experience. At your age to behave in such a manner is ... well, odd. I am guessing that he looked at your photos and decided to see how desperate you are. You proved to be pretty desperate. Sounds like he had you doing tricks just to see if you would do them. You did.

He may not have even been there.
He may not be an adult.
He may not be single.
He is definitely an ass.

Live and learn from this. Please.
 sN0Flakes
Msg: 5
Worst Date I've ever Experienced!
Posted: 1/14/2013 10:58:56 AM
What part of all this doesn't make you grateful your tits aren't bigger?

As it is...this story (your involvement) should have ended somewhere before the end of....."this happened two more times".

Imagine how long this story would be had you not found out early. Be glad you hopefully got a radar upgrade out of the deal.
 gcdeb
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/14/2013 12:34:19 PM

Have more respect for yourself.
+1
 OutMind
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/14/2013 12:59:21 PM

Asked him if he still wanted to see me- he said yes so I turned around, and went back. This happened two more times.

You lost me here. Have more self respect the next time.
 GoldinSFla
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2013 2:16:33 PM
I can understand giving him the benefit of the doubt and maybe going back ONCE. But after that, I don't understand how you could go back two more times. How did that even happen? Did he give you a different excuse each time and you bought it and kept going back after you'd left? Also, you wrote that he said he saw you and didn't like how you look, but he still kept asking you to meet him without showing up? This whole story is just strange.
 John255317
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/14/2013 3:25:17 PM
OP, you attracted the loser type, and still gave him other chances on top of it. You should have figured it out long before.
 flaneur001
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2013 3:26:02 PM
Leila, If you want to minimize this happening again, you need to review your profile. "EVERY MAN'S DREAM", and your last two pictures - your breast shot, and your garter pic, is not exactly the type of pic that is going to attract serious, discerning men. Your profile and this thread makes you look desperate.
 zillion384
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/14/2013 6:57:11 PM
Lets see...we meet up at a nice resturant for lunch. I met him from POF. He was attractive and articulate. He told me that he feels very attracted to me. After the date we drive around looking at a local lake. Everything seemed fine until he told me he was in love with me. Could he please take down his profile and leave mine up. He told me that other men contacting me made him hot. I couldn't wait to leave.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Worst Date I've ever Experienced!