Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > cbc local asian girls are harder to get while i find foreign esl girl      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mrang_675
Msg: 1
cbc local asian girls are harder to get while i find foreign esl girls a lot easier Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
any chinese cbc guys here find that cbc asian or local asian girls are harder to get in getting a number and getting a date compared to esl foreign fresh off the plane girls. the japanese, korea, taiwan, china that just come to vancouver to learn english for a year or very recent to canada. i find the esl foreign girls are a lot more friendler , open to dating and meeting stranger, and easier to get number. i go after both and that my experience.
this not just at coffee shops, malls but even at my local cross fit gym i started going. they have a 50 to 50 ratiio of guys and girls and the girls are mainly canadized asian since i talk to them and english is good and they hard to get. they wont give me their number or standoffish.
while i just approach this taiwan girl whose been to canada for 4 months and shes so nice and kind. we chatted for so long on the bus. btw we were talking english and i dont speak manadrin dialect at all or very very little. my japanese is better and im chinese.

i find its just they more cliqeuy and stick to their own crew and friends since they been there for so long while foreign girls are new and open to making new friends.

i talk to a few guys and they also agree. white and asian guys who do the PU and other that are normal friends or co workers
what your experience
 mrang_675
Msg: 2
cbc local asian girls are harder to get while i find foreign esl girls a lot easier
Posted: 1/15/2013 8:31:55 AM
yea foreign women easier to get than local asian girls. if she is canadianzed asian girl she wants white guys but the more recent imigrant and tradtional or very fob chinese girl want a chiense guy. seems like those are the ones i can get and thats all too. im cbc chinese canadian too and prefer local cbc girl but u get what u can get hey lol
 TRESemme1
Msg: 3
cbc local asian girls are harder to get while i find foreign esl girls a lot easier
Posted: 1/16/2013 6:44:11 AM
well, if you are a canadian born chinese then how come the english that you type here sounds not english enough. i dunno like when you say "what your experience" shouldn't that be "what's your experience?"

am a foreign born filipino girl. and i get that US born filipino girls would prefer white guys than foreign born filipino guys or US born filipino guys. i would prefer guys other than my race.

my female cousin who moved here when she was only 7, she doesn't want asian guys. she would want white guys so all her bfs were white. my male cousin, he only dates blond girls. i dunno.
 Deadliest_Snatch
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/16/2013 11:12:52 AM
A woman who is already assimilated into another culture may be less dependent on a man to help in her transition.

Keep preying on the vulnerable ones. You may get lucky.
 richardsixtynine
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2013 11:25:26 AM
My experience is that women that are new to the country are looking to either hook up or haven't been subject to the AMERICAN way yet. There are millions of women from asian countries who just want to come here and do not care about love , just security. It is a sad thing. The other sad thing is, I would bring a woman here whether we were in love or not, just to see where it goes. You only live once. Too bad I am not rich!!!
 Walts
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/16/2013 4:31:30 PM
It isn't just the "asians" in this city that will give you trouble,mark my words. Especially for you younger guys. Something very "off" with the young girls here, and I do mean "off". From the shiat they wear, the people they call "friends", and their "priorities". I'm pretty sure Vancouver is near the top in producing "bambis". I will give you one thing though, you sure can get a pretty good view,at least from where I stand.
 domainfullduplex100
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2013 6:32:57 PM

any chinese cbc guys here find that cbc asian or local asian girls are harder to get in getting a number and getting a date compared to esl foreign fresh off the plane girls

well, is it because of the same old reasons i hear amongst Asian guys in VA? their "women" once they go white do not come back lol .. I don't recall seeing an Asian girl with an Asian guy when I visited Montreal. All i saw were Asian girls with white guys. Good luck with the ones just off the plane..Hurry before they also get corrupted lol
 LathaMath
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/18/2013 9:00:45 AM
What does the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation have to do with it?
 PinkTeaRose
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/18/2013 4:00:55 PM
I'm from Japan, and honestly, the women there are very naive. When they go to foreign countries, where the men are much more aggressive and cunning, they get easily seduced. It's like stealing candy from a baby.
 domainfullduplex100
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2013 8:08:08 PM
and you pinktearose...you are not naive? good to know lol
 mrang_675
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/21/2013 1:02:40 PM
you ever go to asia to find gf or dating, wife??? is it easier. i been to china shanghai but just travelling

i met some cbc girls off pof profile and they noted i prefer white males and tall. yes right in the profile. and i met some jp esl fobs we go on date adn walk around stanley park and they say they like white guy and they tall and blue eyes.
 Paderic
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/18/2013 9:36:23 AM
And here I thought CBC stood for Canadian Broadcasting Corporation...
 Casper66
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 10:34:33 PM

Someone do you real bad in love? Stand offish, narcissistic? Really? Tainted by "western" ways? God forbid a woman would want to have her own life and her own goals...dreams...hopes for HER future! Feminism...oh... So you would like to find a lovely FOB Asian woman b/c she (which is such a crappy stereotype) should have servitude stamped on her head? A woman's role is not a freaky bed slave or a man's personal chef. Where the hell is our dinner?

I completely agree, I find it really sad that this outdated view is still so provalant in society. How is a woman who has an education, is financially independent and can make her own decisions considered undateable, a so-called man who has to search out vulnerable women who are new to a country because she is an easier mark, is just pathetic. I've had positive male role models my entire life and none of them had to resort to this nonsense to get a woman, if this the only way you can get a woman, you might want to get some therapy quickly.
 Casper66
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2013 2:25:10 AM
Men have always had options, some just don't like that fact they don't have the control or upper-hand anymore. I really don't care if a man decides to go to a foreign land to get married if it is for the right reasons, were he respects the culture and the people, it has zero effect on me personally. The "natural flow" between men and women is an old fashion construct, women in the past were owned and traded and viewed as chattal, married off to solidify political and financial gains, have been viewed as non-people with no rights, unable to get a proper education, would you tolerate this situation, wouldn't you want something better. Personally I love that fact that I live in times that I have a choice to have a career or raise a family or both, because I want to, not because it's expected just because I was born a female. I'd say no fault divorce, changing attitudes toward marriage and the increase in non-traditional relationships have had far more effect than feminism, but thats just my opinion.
I'm not sure what region you are from but I see many couples making it work everyday, the only ones that I hear crying on the forums that dating is so unfair are the ones that have no success so they blame everybody else instead of looking in the mirror and changing their circumstances, some do have entitlement issues.
Sorry still think it's creepy to deliberately chase women new to the country because you think they are an easy mark.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > cbc local asian girls are harder to get while i find foreign esl girls a lot easier