Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Question about country artists      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Strings2008
Msg: 1
Question about country artistsPage 1 of 1    
Hey y'all!

I need a little help, so I figured I might as well post in here because this forum's been helpful in all regards.
My friends and I are putting together a little country group to perform some cover songs in about two or three months from now at one of our local bars. We'll just be a four piece with a guitarist (myself), a bassist, a drummer, and a singer who will also play guitar.

My question to y'all is, what cover songs would you recommend we play that don't use a lot of banjo or fiddle? Between the four of us, we know plenty of songs but nearly all of them involve those two instruments, which we don't have at our disposal.

A few that we're thinking of doing:

Randy Houser"How Country Feels"
Florida Georgia Line "Cruise"
Eric Church "Homeboy"
Luke Bryan "Take my drunk ass home" and "Shake it for me"
Jason Aldean "My kinda party"

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Question about country artists