Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > Enclosure - A Trappist tale      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Enclosure
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Enclosure - A Trappist talePage 1 of 1    
This is my first novel and I'm hoping that the summary might encourage interest and generate comments. Thanks.

Summary: for Enclosure, A Trappist Tale

Enclosure is a revealing glimpse into the confines of a Trappist monastery through the eyes of Brother Andrew, a young, somewhat naïve novice whose initial perception of the monastery as flawless, rapidly disintegrates following his growing awareness of corruption and his desperate struggle to cope with his emerging bipolar illness, his sexuality, and its impact on his vocation. Falling into the depths of despair, Andrew’s dormant psychiatric condition explodes and culminates in the delusional emergence of Andrew’s nemesis, the faceless monk. After a near fatal immolation and rehabilitation, he is finally able to scratch out his two word message: “kill me.” Contains explicit sexuality.

Available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
 apafely
Msg: 2
Enclosure - A Trappist tale
Posted: 1/24/2013 7:13:17 PM
Have the Disney Studios been after you yet? Don't sell out to Hallmark too quickly. Because you could make a mint by doing this into a cross-over pop song hit with a children's choir or a "fantasia" piece.

The stuff you write sounds good.
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > Enclosure - A Trappist tale