Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Opinions      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 1
view profile
History
OpinionsPage 1 of 1    
Hello everyone.

I want to know if my profile is any good. constructive critcism only. I don't need to hear you suck as a person or you won't get any women because your ugly. I wish i don't even have to say that, but some people on here are very immature.

Any advice, tips, hints would be apperciated.
 Indira46
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Opinions
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:20:10 AM
You need a main photo with you SMILING.
You skipped the Interests Section. You need to fill that out so women can see if they have anything in common with you.
Delete all the dying part. It way too intense for a dating profile.
Delete the last paragraph. The last few sentences are very negative. The beginning is too generic. Everyone wants that, right. Try to use better adjectives that not everyone would describe themselves as. Outgoing, reserved, sporty, nerdy, adventurous, outdoorsy...whatever you like. Add some fun activities to could enjoy together.
" I'd love to meet an outdoorsy woman to hike the trails with." Or whatever you like.
Capitalize all "I" s
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Opinions
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:21:16 AM
Maybe that is a bit too intense. I am extremely positive. I didn't think i had any negativity in my profile. Thank you for pointing that out.
 Indira46
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Opinions
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:24:34 AM
I've read your other posts in the forums. You seem like a really intelligent guy with a lot to offer, but it's not quite coming across in your profile.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Opinions
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:29:00 AM
You gals are right. This was kind of a rough draft and i was planning on making huge changes after i got opinions. I am going to take new pictures.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Opinions
Posted: 1/17/2013 10:46:33 AM
Any other opinions ? I feel like i should be getting alot more responses.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Opinions
Posted: 1/19/2013 7:52:54 AM
I posted new pictures and totally revamped it. Opinions please
 Indira46
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Opinions