Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Why Is It So Hard To Meet White Guys...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sexi_Poet
Msg: 1
Why Is It So Hard To Meet White Guys...Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I was just wondering why it's so hard to meet white guys. White guys is what I happen to prefer and I tried the interracial dating site but black men kept approaching me...(I didn't get that...considering the title of the site and all)....but do anyone know where I'm coming from?
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 2
Why Is It So Hard To Meet White Guys...
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:53:52 PM
Increase the overall volume of introductory POF emails you are sending.
You might also wish to make your preferences clearer.
A visit to the Profile Review forum might help. Good luck on your romantic search.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:55:39 PM
-- duplicate post --
 HelenBackAgain
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:57:55 PM
I agree, try a profile review. I think they might be stopping there 'cause there's just not much in it.
 domainfullduplex100
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:58:44 PM
if you read the postings on the internet, i would say that they hate Obama so much the few that were into interracial dating are no longer into it. They have gone home to bambi lol.
in all seriousness...people in interracial relationships in America are quite brave...good luck in finding your mate.
 Backinblack4u
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/18/2013 8:09:35 PM
it might help a lot. If you write in your profile. "I prefer white men only please" to not offend anyone.
 Angel_Eyes57
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/18/2013 8:17:02 PM
Why is it so hard to meet white guys? That's been my question, too. When you figure it out let me know. :)
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/18/2013 8:18:11 PM

White guys is what I happen to prefer

Then you need to make it clear in your profile what you are looking for. Your basic profile says very little!
 TraveliciousGuy
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/18/2013 8:55:05 PM

I was just wondering why it's so hard to meet white guys.

It's not. I'm right here. Easy as ordering a pizza.
 ndependentlady
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/18/2013 9:17:58 PM
Clarity is your friend! I think that your question is incomplete, it should end with "that wanna meet me" Your profile doesn't suggest that you have "jungle fever" in no way,shape or form.
You even sport an ethnic hair style in one of your photos and dress in attire that accentuate the attributes that Black men break their necks to get a better look at.
You don't even hint at it, instead you got the brothers wasting their time on somebody that don't have time for them.
Ask for want you want and you just might get it, and don't be afraid, be Specific somewhere anywhere hell everywhere you can if that's all you want to attract.
POF offers a lotta opportunity to be creative with what you wanna say without offending others who also have their own personal preferences. BUT GET READY SIS, cause you're gonna get plenty shit, so get ready, get ready, get ready. famous words by Bishop T.D. Jakes .
I'll try to be here for you, just let me get my boxing gloves on cause tonight POF stands for plenty of fighting.
 privat33r
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2013 9:20:36 PM
To be straight, late in the evening when the exact opposite is calling,. you're dressing and setting your profile for the opposite. Your photos aren't Oreo enough. Straighten things up. No glasses, simple clothes, fitting without tight.

Profile should have info. Photos should have captions to make a story to contact. Then people who are considering what you are separate from purely ethnic sides can see you. Have a profile with a few lines and zero restrictions. I would never contact anyone with restrictions. any at all.

Don't be white,. but.. I don't know how to say it.== okay, umh. Canada.. much different. My babe from pof was all black,.definitely, but she was non-ethnic. I was more part of that culture than she, at least from her perspective- except for food, (jamaican)......
.. not sure where I was going with this; clearer photos, captions, about me with info. cut the restrictions. you are in Columbus.
 800Megawattz
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2013 10:04:24 PM
Well sorry to hit you with this but from what I know so far most white guys do not find the average black female attractive both for looks and attitude. That is why its sort of rare to see interracial couples where the guy is white and the woman is black. However, this is not true for white females they seem to find black men attractive even if he's not!
Asian men are not found attractive by white females either.
 Happy_gal2013
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/18/2013 10:30:24 PM
I would strongly suggest adding your preference in your profile. Give it a try it may help. Good luck
 Happy_gal2013
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/18/2013 10:42:20 PM

800megawatts, you are to funny. How can you speak for what others want and don't want. Each person is different.
 ndependentlady
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/18/2013 11:01:58 PM
800, you said,
Well sorry to hit you with this but from what I know so far most white guys do not find the average black female attractive both for looks and attitude.
I'm average, I don't seem to have a problem.
That is why its sort of rare to see interracial couples where the guy is white and the woman is black.
Depends on where you look.
However, this is not true for white females they seem to find black men attractive even if he's not!
Something about them must be very attractive to them, they're with them.
Just wait 800, you just haven't seen the ugly black man you're attracted to YET.
Ummmmm I have.
 TimeforAChange48
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/18/2013 11:53:57 PM
I have colored men only in my OPENING line. Yet at least a half a dozen white men ignore that daily and contact me anyway. I find it quite rude they disregard what I'm looking for and don't even answer them. Then along comes an email with their penis size stated ... as if that is what its all about ? So putting your preference doesn't always work unfortunately.
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/19/2013 12:09:22 AM
No...most men I date are white..and Im not white...but good luck
 HelenBackAgain
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/19/2013 12:21:20 AM

I'm average, I don't seem to have a problem.

I disagree, I think you're very pretty.

So's the OP. IMO the profile just needs some work is all.
 Fatuglybaldcreeper84
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/19/2013 12:24:56 AM
Ladies..do you really think a lot of men care what a woman's preferences are for race? Look at the perverted messages they send you! Do you think it's any woman's preference to be messaged by a complete stranger "when's the last time you got a good lickin?" Of course not.

Welcome to the train wreck that is online dating.
 Perspektiv
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/19/2013 3:26:45 AM
I would have to echo putting it in your profile.
Do so in a tactful way, and at least you're not leading anyone onto thinking they have a chance of a reply.
 domainfullduplex100
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:11:35 AM

My problem too, why is it soo often non whites that reply??

maybe it is because you look...non-white?
 domainfullduplex100
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:18:09 AM
800 Mega

interesting perspective....have you also noticed cute black girls dating overweight, below average white guys?
Or should they be so grateful for having a white guy because white guys don't find them attractive? I will ask next time i see such a couple.

Good luck in your search for a partner... your pictures might need revamping.. you look like an ex-con in some of them.. since you are looking for a relationship, it might be worth your while
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:58:56 AM
I stated in my profile that I was open to interracial dating.

Also, you need a profile review. Your profile barely says anything, and three of your four pictures are against POF rules.
 carolann0308
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2013 6:19:34 AM
I think you should be far more specific in your profile, being honest about your likes and dislikes is important. People cannot read your mind.
As far as men contacting you that you are not interested in, you are a very pretty woman so you cannot blame a man for trying.
 Deltah3avy
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/19/2013 10:58:17 AM
I think stating your preference is a turn off to some men. I know when I see "prefer black man" I immediately move on lol.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Why Is It So Hard To Meet White Guys...