Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > What attracts males to females      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Naturalleeyourz
Msg: 1
view profile
History
What attracts males to femalesPage 1 of 1    
I know men are always talking about they want to have good women but I am wondering what attracts them to the type of females they never work out with? State what type of females you go for, you get, and what you want if you are a MALE.
 colinjr23
Msg: 2
What attracts males to females
Posted: 1/20/2013 10:00:00 PM

State what type of females you go for

Pretty much anything.

you get

None

and what you want if you are a MALE.

I have no idea. Someone I actually want to spend time with I guess.
 AintNoDeal
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/20/2013 10:05:16 PM
Large, swollen, puffy nipples. The kind that poke through sweaters or look like rivets in spandex. Big, like a condensation ring left on a coffee table by a cold drink. The type of pointy buggers that look like they got caught in a laundry wringer or a waffle iron a few times too many. Hypnotic. Dominating. Impossible to avert one's eyes from. Flaunt 'em.

You know, the kind of stuff that got Miss Janet banned from TV. Yeah.
 Shadow67733
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/20/2013 10:13:55 PM
Men typically go after whatever female they find attractive which does vary from guy to guy and is the first thing we tend to notice. After that a rational man would hope she is also mentally stable, loyal, honest, is a giver and is flexible with both what she enjoys and with her partners quirks(this includes having a sense of humor). If a guy is overly attracted to a female or is an idiot he will tend to overlook her faults which in turn will likely doom the relationship. Even if they are not bad enough to end the relationship, not having the qualities I listed will not bode well for the mans happiness or the couples. Provided the previous needs are met though, most guys who have no issues would be happy with their partner.
 JoeBnD
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/20/2013 10:26:42 PM

My personal favorite is slender, attractive Caucasian blondes with blue eyes, but blondes/brunettes with blue/green eyes will also do the trick. She needs to come without attitude (diva, God's gift to men, princess, goddess, etc), be genuinely nice, must be loyal (no cheating), be patient, and understand that I am not perfect (and my description of this woman does not imply she is perfect either).

[the type of females] you get

Only got one close to the above - my ex-wife. She eventually failed at patience and loyalty. Other than her, I really don't get women (although I am contacted by those that are the opposite of my physical description).

what you want if you are a male

See the answer to the first question. Basically I miss the best friend style relationship that my ex and I used to have before things went awry. I miss that closeness and togetherness. Of course, now I see things so differently that it will likely become a roadblock to any future relationship (and I already had no luck before).
 Dont_fear_love
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/21/2013 1:10:43 AM
In general "looks". I think personality is important as well. I like someone with a sense of humor, doesn't get easily offended, isn't bossy, is patient, is open minded and fun to talk to, is romantic and likes to hold hands, likes to cook, enjoys spending time with her family and mine
 Ochema
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/21/2013 1:31:46 AM
I don't work out, so any woman is a woman I don't work out with.
Posted: 1/21/2013 8:07:19 AM

State what type of females you go for,

what are the categories?
 BlaineV
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/21/2013 11:37:02 AM
Looks attract my attention, but personality keeps it. If they seem like they have nothing interesting to say and the conversation dies quickly, it won't last too long. You're going to get different answers from different people on this subject, so I'm not sure what you hope to gain from this.
 MrShoesnchocolate
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/21/2013 11:46:18 AM
If Kim Kardashian had a completely different personality and voice - she'd do just fine !
 LathaMath
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:46:49 PM
If I were a male, and last time I checked I was, I'd be attracted to active, intelligent, trim, cute, witty, educated (formally or informally), privately uninhibited women, starting with a wicked smile and a rised eyebrow.
 Ads1111
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2013 3:42:09 PM
I need to have some attraction to your photo to take notice but once 'hooked' there are two things which either make or break a profile for me:

1. Txt speak - Unless ur 18 or undr u shud realli know betr! I like someone who can articulate well in writing as that's an indicator to me it's someone I can talk to comfortably.
2. Self taken photos - if I see a profile with nothing but shots on your mobile in the mirror I do a runner. I like a woman who's confident around others and the nature of your photos says a lot about you as a person. If see photos of you out enjoying yourself (not necessarily drinking) then I think this persons seems like fun worth saying hello.

Each to their own end of the day, what I like doesn't necessarily agree to others.
 Fluffyguy1970
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/21/2013 3:48:41 PM
For me its pretty eyes and a good personality honestly. However many men just like woman are looking for eye candy.
 tooborednow
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/21/2013 6:07:37 PM

This is like asking what attracts fish to live in water.

I am wondering what attracts them to the type of females they never work out with?

Holy crap!
You know what this is?
This is the female version of "why do women always go for bad boys?!"
We've reached true equality when men and women post the same thinly veiled complaints!
Yay! Utopia!

So you want me to categorize and label women?
WTF? There are so many threads complaining when guys, or just other people, do that.

...Wait...are you "really" just trying to get men to list things that you can sit back and argue with, like you can find one guy that says something like "I want someone I am attracted to, fit, takes care of herself, knows what she wants," and you can say, or think, something akin to "ugh! All men just want a barbie doll! They're all shallow!"?

what you want if you are a MALE.

I want to win the Powerball jackpot.
 will2382
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/21/2013 10:17:25 PM
different things for different men...sort of....I think where men and women...esp women get a little confused is the fact that Men....and some may not admit to this, but men (SOME...maybe most.lol) dont have to be physically attracted to you to talk to you or want something physical....its just part of being a man.....that is not to confuse us wanting women we find UNdesirable but just plain.

To answer the broader question...across the board men tend to like women with a smaller waist to hip ratio, fuller cheeks and larger eyes....all these signs exhibit fertility to the male brain. But there are men that dont like any of the above as well...so it varies
 apafely
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/21/2013 11:53:27 PM
State what type of females you go for, you get, and what you want if you are a MALE.

I go for: tall, willowy blondes, stacked, slim, beautiful, with soft skin, and lots of brains and money, from better families. Educated, erudite, elegant. Socially elevated, smart as an Einstein, high EQ as well. She loves me to no end, she is more inclined to believe I'm a sort of god on earth than a man in heaven. She's most likely a doctor, a lawyer, a journalist, or a stripper. She does not do drugs, she says the world's earthly pleasures are all hers when she is in my company.

What I get: Absolutely nothing.

What I want: what I go for.
 FishOwl
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/22/2013 12:00:20 AM
About which males are we talking? Turn it around, What attracts you, a female, to certain males and not to others?

Personally, I like ladies (note!) who are intelligent and who take care of themselves, and show evidence of both characteristics. And sparse to no makeup. Casual.

I am absolutely certain that what attracts you will repel others or not excite any reaction.

Your question is too broad to have any real meaning.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > What attracts males to females