Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > gential piercings?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 piercings_r_cool
Msg: 1
view profile
History
gential piercings?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
this question is for women. how would you feel about a guy with a****piercing?
i have had some mixed reactions from friends but would like an outsiders point of view. a little description would be a straight bar on the bottom right behind the tip.
 KER6969
Msg: 2
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 12:34:32 PM
I have piercings myself including a genital piercing and I don't have a problem with them at all. Like tattoos (which I have), piercings are a personal choice and if other have issues with piercings then that's their problem.

Personally not been with a guy with a genital piercing before, but I wouldn't object to it.
 venusenvy777
Msg: 3
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 12:37:25 PM
Personally, its not MY bag, but viva la differences!
 piercings_r_cool
Msg: 4
view profile
History
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 12:41:29 PM
valid points i see where you're coming from appreciate the honesty
 Fatuglybaldcreeper84
Msg: 5
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:24:36 PM
I don't like when a man has a piercing down there it tears my butthole apart real bad.
 That_girl*
Msg: 6
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:34:41 PM
1 d ick hole is enough
or should i say
hole in the d ick..
 dcinsc13
Msg: 7
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:48:40 PM
I cannot understand why anyone would want to do anything that remotely resembles pain to their privates!
I can't imagine it being inside me either.
Is it possible to damage a woman with it?
I am not being weird, it is a legitimate question.
I have never known a man with a piercing to ask him.
Does it do anything good for you?
Why get it if it doesn't make orgasms better?
I thought that is what the big deal was these days...
 MsMicki
Msg: 8
view profile
History
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:55:11 PM
I would have two issues with it.....
1 - I hate metal in my mouth
2 - I'd be worried about it coming out during intercourse, and No, you wouldn't be able to convince me it's not a possibility.
 billingsmason
Msg: 9
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 2:16:22 PM
my buddy leroy had a prince albert that migrated.....

it's a bar or ring through the tip, out the urethra, underneath.
his migrated through the skin and split the tip.
(imagine the end of a hot dog that's been in the microwave)
he had to pierce himself the other way to keep it together....
now he pisses all over himself, every day.

um.... just not my cup of tea. good luck with it tho.
 phoenix_55
Msg: 10
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 2:32:41 PM
I'm not particularly squeamish ... until you start talking about genital piercings.

All I can say is WHY???
 OutMind
Msg: 11
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 2:42:29 PM
I am a cyclist. So I just imagined a piercing down there for a second. Then doing one of my 100 mile rides. OUchhh.

I don't think it would be my cup of tea. I actually have to use special oils (Nivea, Assos) for those long rides and trim some of the brillo pad.

Now if the lady has a piercing. Hmmm. I like that.
 brie76
Msg: 12
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 2:43:49 PM
i dated a guy with his thing pierced. fantastic sex for me! ;)

micki-they are removable, so bj's are no problem. and his was a ring with a clasp so no fear it'll stay inside you.

he had lots of piercings and lots of tats too. his tongue piercing was great for me too! doubt i'll find another guy with his thing pierced, but i would NOT object to one. just my humble opinion.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 13
view profile
History
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 3:13:27 PM
Are you talking about a frenum piercing?

My previous partner got a PA when I asked him to. Definitely going to miss that.

PAs come out fairly easily for anal or oral sex. I had to ask my previous partner to remove his 4 ga for oral 'cause I was worried about damaging my teeth or it getting stuck. It did take ages to heal though, that was annoying. Make sure you wear the right kind of jewellry for your piercing and anatomy, it will speed up the healing process.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 14
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 3:56:42 PM
i wood just hope we didnt get tangled up because im pierced from head to toe thinking about getting a corset piercing
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 15
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 4:38:57 PM
Nope.

Not at my age.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 16
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 6:06:15 PM
I like them and think they look hot on a guy. I'm glad I have mine.
 takemetoasgard
Msg: 17
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 7:08:11 PM
I have my hood pierced. Best decision of my life! Didn't even hurt to get, just a quick pinch and it was over. Been with a guy with a frenum ladder... best sex of my life. I'm all for erotic piercings as long as the partner doesn't go crazy overboard with them or start gauging.
 SHUDNTBEONHERE
Msg: 18
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 8:32:37 PM
Nipple is pierced but thats it, I've thought about getting my tungue done but the jury is still out on that one.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 19
view profile
History
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/22/2013 9:40:28 PM

Been with a guy with a frenum ladder... . I'm all for erotic piercings as long as the partner doesn't go ... overboard

Frenum ladder?? didn't go overboard???

which part does not compute

TK
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 20
view profile
History
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/23/2013 4:45:01 AM
I do not like it. I would tell him to take it out before we did anything. It is a personal preference, but if I was involved with him, I would ask him to take it out because of the damage it would do. I want him not the metal.
 Scared888
Msg: 21
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/23/2013 4:52:39 AM
I have one but I wouldn't know if I like them on men or not I imagine I wouldn't mind.
 Pinky127
Msg: 22
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/23/2013 4:56:02 AM
Ugh - just the thought of it makes me cross my legs.

What man wants THAT
 piercings_r_cool
Msg: 23
view profile
History
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/23/2013 2:55:03 PM
ok umm yes i do have a frenum and no it didnt hurt to get really just a quick pinch, i,ve done all kinds of activities with it in and never even remember i have it it doesnt bother me at all and it takes sex to another level and a condom works fine over it as well. and any man that wants sensitivity to substantially increase cause he doesnt cum every 2 minutes and can handle would be happy with the results
 takemetoasgard
Msg: 24
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/23/2013 7:32:27 PM

Frenum ladder?? didn't go overboard???

which part does not compute

TK

It was only 3 frenum piercings. Have you seen how many piercings some guys actually get in their genital and pubic area? Some men (and women) also stretch their genital piercings like how some people stretch their ears. Basically anything over 3, maybe 4 piercings, in the genital area is going overboard, in my opinion.
 supplygoodguy
Msg: 25
gential piercings?
Posted: 1/23/2013 7:49:09 PM
what in f'in blazes would anyone on this planet that is a human want to pierce their genitals for??? wtf is wrong with you dumb monkeys.. the nerve endings will get some damage.. sexual nerve endings for arousal are not something you ah.. screw with..

who you showin this crap off to.. genitals are just plain ugly .. I don't care whose genitals we are talking about .. and so far on this planet you aren't wearing see thru clothes to show off your jingle jungle jewelry..

the body is not designed to stick holes into it or we would be born with those holes.. and what's next.. genital piercings for new borns so stupid idiots can think the kid looks cute .. geesus some of you people are right whack.. .. the less evasive we are to the machine or space suit the better in terms of infections and or rip tear.. geesus on a logical level a vulcan's head would explode..

Personally I'd much rather see dumbies shove dried corn up their wink parts and sit and spit them across a room to prove how powerful their muscle base is .. sure beats jingle bells in terms of entertainment.. and more to talk about and compare notes on...

I dunno it really scares me when i listen to this pen and think about this lot of wink wonks getting old.. like do you actually think you are going to be "hot" with drooping body parts and stuff hanging off them and it will look ah.. sexy.. sorry it makes me sick and not in a good way..

anyway anyone that invites an open hole in the area of your body that does alot of leaking and fluid exchanging is a very uneducated individual.. I personally find uneducated something I wouldn't have sex with as dna does matter .. and dna that is not very intelligent is no turn on for me.. .. eyes tell me if there is a brain behind the retinas.. the eyes speak volumes about who someone is.. . I am not into stupid eyes or stupid people who pierce too many holes in their heads..
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > gential piercings?