Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review Please      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MISS_TIGRESS
Msg: 1
Profile review PleasePage 1 of 1    
I would like a honest opinion from my cyber friends out there about my profile..I have got bites but none of the fishes I wanted to keep. I know my profile was written in all caps but other then that...your honest review.. I am a tough gal... give it to me straight..lol. Been on here for a minute now so i am reaching out to you guys and gals for your feedback. It would be much appreciated
 Indira46
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Profile review Please
Posted: 1/23/2013 11:46:26 AM
Wow....

Delete the entire thing and start over.

It's very negative. Get rid of the caps..no need to yell at us.

The first three paragraphs are unnecessary.

It's just rude...yuck.

Rude profiles attract rude people. Negative statements attract negative people.

Start over and come back here for help.
 MISS_TIGRESS
Msg: 3
Profile review Please
Posted: 1/23/2013 11:52:28 AM
Thank you for your opinion...
 Rickky1969
Msg: 4
Profile review Please
Posted: 1/23/2013 12:23:26 PM
ok i can give it to you strait
your profile is negative and all in caps like your yelling maybe you ought to change that some time if you don't want younger people contacting you well too bad ignore then don't bash them on your profile did you stop to think what others that do read profiles would think of you not the young people or person your upset with
 oldfashmntman
Msg: 5
Profile review Please
Posted: 1/23/2013 4:56:36 PM
Hi OP, I wouldn't even read that.

Here is the stuff worth keeping, the rest is garbage.

STRONG MINDED,FREE SPIRIT,TAKE NO BULL,OPINIONATED FEMALE.

WOULD LIKE A MAN THAT TAKES PRIDE IN HIS BODY AND MIND AND IS GOAL DRIVEN...

AND IF I COULD HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO YOU (23 OR YOUNGER)THEN WE DONT NEED TO BE TALKING

This can be controled in your mail settings. delete

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS A YOUNG SPIRIT TO HIM STILL AND IS NOT A BORING PERSON THAT WILL KEEP ME WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE WITH OLD FASHION VALUES STILL WITH HIM

Good but lose the "boring" part.

Lose the caps!

OFMM
 daysleeper5
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Profile review Please
Posted: 1/23/2013 5:24:00 PM
Wow, that was one of the worst profiles that I've ever seen on here.

You're 40? Are you sure? You sure don't act that way. I felt like I was reading the Facebook page of a teenager.

Honestly, I don't think you're being serious. It looks like you just want to show off your fit body and prove to all the men that you can hang with the younger chicks on the dance floor.

Age range 25-60? Yeah, I think you're just looking for a fan club.

I doubt you will listen to any sensible advice. First would be to include some pictures where you're not dressed to end up at a no-tell motel at 2 a.m. Second would be to erase the caps and write the profile over like a grown adult.
 You go first
Msg: 7
Profile review Please
Posted: 1/23/2013 7:20:27 PM
What kind of 'business' do you own? Is it somehow related to your profile?

The profile really is a screaming hot mess. It's your second impression after all the Barbie clothes. I just can't imagine the type of man you say you're looking for taking this profile seriously.

We're all 'tough gals', but you don't have to carry the whole suit of armour with you all the time. You really do sound like a major project with this version of your profile. Good luck.
 daneil912
Msg: 8
Profile review Please
Posted: 1/23/2013 7:25:24 PM
too much barbie/ \cher

caps

negative/rude

nothing about who you actually want to meet

your 40 and never had a relationship last more than 1 year????
 Land_pirate
Msg: 9
Profile review Please
Posted: 1/24/2013 1:17:36 AM
That's the type of profile I look for when I want a nice dinner and a drunken night with a horny older woman.so if your looking for a guy a bit younger for some fun and a great time on the weekend...profile is spot on.
 Darren748
Msg: 10
Profile review Please
Posted: 1/24/2013 2:38:22 AM
To be brutal...

I saw all the caps and stopped there.
 firefly416
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Profile review Please
Posted: 1/24/2013 6:34:18 AM
I think it's funny that the men didn't like it because to me all your photos say "come do it to me now". Keep a couple of the ones with solid dresses (not the odd cut outs to show your tattoos) and add some outdoor photos in jeans.

You really need to retype the whole thing without the CAPS LOCK on. It's just very hard to read. You also need a space after each comma and apostrophes in words such as don't, y'all, etc.

Firefly
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review Please