Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wolfhunterspirit
Msg: 1
SexPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I did a search on this and found nothing,also I wasn't real sure where to post it so here it is.
I made a point to read 50 random profiles from the gals,from young to old and not one mentioned any thing about sex. What they like or don't like,what they'll do or won't do,nothing at all and isn't sex part of the big picture? If a man or woman is looking to find a partner that is willing to give oral or role play or what ever,wouldn't it be easier to weed out the ones that are opposed to it and save some time? Just say'n. Thoughts???
 Fatuglybaldcreeper84
Msg: 2
Sex
Posted: 1/23/2013 7:54:32 PM
Why would they want to broadcast to the world what they like sexually? Why would I broadcast that to the world? It's nobody's business except the person I'm going to be wearing out.
 MsMicki
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 1/23/2013 8:11:42 PM
If you can't figure out all on your own why a woman wouldn't put that crap in her profile......
you don't deserve to know any woman's sexual likes and dislikes!!
 12thour
Msg: 4
Sex
Posted: 1/23/2013 8:35:31 PM

If you can't figure out all on your own why a woman wouldn't put that crap in her profile......
you don't deserve to know any woman's sexual likes and dislikes!!

Dang POF needs a like button.....would make things so much easier.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 5
Sex
Posted: 1/23/2013 8:50:56 PM
finding that out in person
is half the fun of dating.
:-P
 BountyHunterMichael
Msg: 6
Sex
Posted: 1/23/2013 9:08:56 PM
don't know why so many people are slamming you bro....It's a perfect legit question..if your looking for more detail profiles in the sexual stand point go check out fetlife
 1WishList
Msg: 7
Sex
Posted: 1/23/2013 10:00:06 PM
You have a point.
Any number of drop-down menus could have been offered, upon sign-up.
For instance - Cleanliness = Do I want to know if some guy is clean? Yes. In his personal hygiene and in the way he maintains his 'space' - animals and vehicles included.
The sex drop-down menu could help many in countless ways.
So, while it may offend some readers of the forums, it actually IS a good point.
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 1/23/2013 10:34:57 PM
Women on here get way too much sexual emails without mentioning sex in our profiles. If we were to open the door to that type of thing, we would be bombarded. Get to know someone, go out a few times, and have that talk when the time is right. Or skip the talk and get a lil bit funky!
 Pinky127
Msg: 9
Sex
Posted: 1/23/2013 10:53:16 PM
Omg,Op,you are nearly 60 so how can you be this clueless?
Yes,of course sex is important to most people but why on earth would we voluntarily advertize our likes and dislikes on our profiles - that would just open the door to all the horndogs on here and we'd be inundated but NOT in a good way - there's plenty of Adult Sites on the Net if this is your primary goal.

We already get loads of unwanted emails from the pervs on here.
*rolls eyes*

Besides *most* women become sexually interested and aroused by men who stimulate our MIND first.
(Did you really not know this?)
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 10
Sex
Posted: 1/23/2013 11:04:41 PM
You might like to try a different site where questions like this are asked and answers are given. You are not going to find it here except maybe from the girls looking for intimate encouter.

Women can say they like this that or the other thing but unless they like doing it with you and the feeling is mutual it's all rather pointless.
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 11
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 1:41:36 AM
This is not Europe, we westerners have an uptight society, where saying**** or**** are taboo in society , let alone on a forum, (I am sure that will be stared out,lol)...

How we act, is controlled, monitored, and at birth programmed, to make us the unique one of a kind indivduals we are today :p ...

Ahhh, free speech, and free society...
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 3:40:21 AM
Well hell, let's just take care of some of it right here and now. Girls, if you can suck a basketball through a garden hose, and are tight enough to pull the paint off a pencil.....you know how to reach me, if you don't want to include that in your profile.LOL
 THEMEPACK
Msg: 13
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 4:17:19 AM
OP, you should have a shirtless pic...that way you can lure in that type of woman....I also see that one of your hands would fit easily around my neck so I'll leave now....
 windchymes
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 6:59:34 AM
If we tell you all that up front, it's all you're be able to think about, as well as how soon you're going to get them done to you.

Sorry, it's a secret for now.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 7:01:24 AM
There are sites where women DO post that kind of information, but those sites aren't geared towards relationships.

Besides, a focus on sex gives the wrong emphasis to the start of a relationship, and putting anything too explicit about sex in a profile tends to attract the wrong kinds of people. It's better to explore this once you know you have some chemistry - and if a relationship is the goal, probably after you've established that there's some compatibility aside from sexual. Also, the sexual activities you engage in with one person may differ from those you do with someone else, depending on what each likes or not, or is willing to do in return - or not.
 OutMind
Msg: 16
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 7:05:50 AM
They actually put all that information there on their profile and pictures. But it's all done in code. In a secret language of visuals and messages.

There are cliff notes about it. But they are not sold to the public. They are given only to guys that know the secret handshake.

Oink, oink.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 8:36:42 AM
Because saying stuff like this :

Well lets put in what a lot of us want to know,how do you feel about sex? I am really open minded about sex,I enjoy giving and receiving oral, light anal play, mutual masturbation,analingus, I love to use my tongue and mouth on a woman until she can't take any more. Lets just say that if my partner wants to try it then I'm up for it at least once.

is a turn off for most women.

It's not that I don't like or haven't participated in those activities... it's just crass and uncouth to broadly announce it for the whole freaking world to see.

Women don't discuss sex in their profiles because they are then reduced to a sexual object for a man's gratification. We don't like that in a general sense. Some will like that within a committed, loving, mutual relationship. Most of the ladies here get enough "ur hawt lets f*ck" kind of messages without advertising our likes or dislikes... can you imagine the trash we'd have to sift through if we put it out there what we did like?!?!?

Just because there's no mention of sex in a profile, male or female, doesn't mean there's no interest in sex. Sex just isn't the primary focus.

I've seen many men complain about this over the years, saying if the women aren't looking for intimate encounters, they must not like sex at all! So totally not true.

Women don't have to talk about sex.
 Pinky127
Msg: 18
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 9:24:39 AM
Kudos to you,no 1 bby.............you've articulated that so very well and it's all true.

Hopefully Op will now understand
 phoenix_55
Msg: 19
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 9:36:06 AM
I had a little blurb in my profile one time just basically expressing that despite what men think about middle aged women not liking sex, that I still enjoyed sex.

I got about 30 messages overnight from men who took that to mean I was looking for a hook-up or NSA sex.

I'll just keep that little secret to myself until I meet the right person.
 AvailableinIndy
Msg: 20
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 9:48:26 AM
wolfhunter...why don't you just go ahead and post a photo of yourself naked on YOUR profile.

Oh wait, that would definately scare me away..ugh.
 natgoat227
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 10:53:35 AM
A good tactic , 'Avail....'....

*....wolfhunter...why don't you just go ahead and post a photo of yourself naked on YOUR profile....*

It wouldn't scare ANYone.....His prof. would be *DELETED*..!!!

There Are ways of leaving ~hints~ in a profile...without being Vulgar about it.....

It shows something else that women are looking for. : 'Manners' , 'Tact' , 'Maturity'
Hell...I may just make that my ~ Project of the Week~...!!
 ribeiro1991
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 10:59:44 AM
só uma femea p mim
 wolfhunterspirit
Msg: 23
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 11:58:33 AM
I actually thought this site had more than just a few intelligent people,but your remarks tell a different story. I do thank the few of you that gave an adult "grown-up" answer.
 MsMicki
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 12:06:50 PM
Ha!
You ask a ridiculously stupid question....and then have the audacity to belittle other's intelligence?!!!

Thanks for a good laugh!
 jt guy
Msg: 25
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 1:05:08 PM
OP: learning this one rule will help you understand why women do not post the type information you are looking for. That rule is.....the one who has the kitty makes the rule. nuf said.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex