Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Honest Opinions, Guys...How Attractive Am I?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FitNFun1981
Msg: 1
Honest Opinions, Guys...How Attractive Am I?Page 1 of 1    
Take a look at my profile pictures. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate my attractiveness? I need to know so that I know exactly what I'm working with as far as the male perspective goes. Please be honest and don't worry about hurting my feelings. Thanks for your input!
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Honest Opinions, Guys...How Attractive Am I?
Posted: 1/25/2013 2:58:20 PM
Read the forum rules. This is not a valid thread.

This is the second thread about your level of attractiveness you posted today.

Based on your reactivity in the other thread, I think you'd be better off not dating until you feel more secure and grounded in yourself. In this state, you'll be very vulnerable.
 apafely
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/25/2013 3:02:51 PM
You are very, very attractive, o Young Woman.

Your eyes are a nice friendly brown, they are piercing as well as mezmerizing. Your smile is of legendary quality, your teeth are white and even, and your nose is shapely and well-toned.

If you want some advice how to improve, which advice you don't need, is to raise your hair at the top a bit. You know, not be within three-sixty-fourth of an inch to your scalp skin. Men like busy, bushy, billowing hair, that reminds them of whipped cream or ice cream sculpture. Like MM, Sophia Loren, Lois whoever, and that other sex bomb: they all had not quite sculpted but still flowing, abundant, billowing hair. You don't need that, but if you can get it, do.

The amount of make up you wear is just the perfect thickness. Your lipstick might as well have been applied by Leonardo da Vinci, it is so well filling up within the lines.

I would easily give you a ten or an eleven out of ten. If you'd do just SOMEthin with your hair, you'd hit the thirteen mark, I am sure.

Good luck to you with your future self-beautification projects.
 raynardje
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/25/2013 3:03:01 PM
Was surprised to find out this thread was posted by someone long out of high school.

But if you insist - 5/10
Posted: 1/25/2013 3:26:38 PM
you're somewhere between bella swan and bella abzug.
 Quasimodo11543
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/25/2013 3:37:18 PM
average. I also wouldn't classify you as a thin body type, I'd also call that average
 FlaxenBlonde
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2013 3:41:09 PM
Your photos are cute. However, the one that is your main profile pic is not flattering (hair pulled tightly back resulting in it being completely flat on top & unintentionally emphasizing your nose). I'd recommend deleting that photo and keep the rest.

Good luck!
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/25/2013 3:45:35 PM
Post 2 is correct. These 'look at me' threads are prohibited.

At the age of 31, are you seriously in need of some shameless self-promotion/confidence boosting? People will give varying responses.
 AquaLinda
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/25/2013 3:46:19 PM
I also wouldn't classify you as a thin body type, I'd also call that average

----

+1 I'm thinner than you OP, and I still wouldn't describe myself as "thin".
 GMK1988
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/25/2013 3:51:18 PM
I'd say a solid 8, but that's just off of my own preferences. But, I think your main pick is your worst one.
 Walts
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/25/2013 4:00:30 PM
Less than 2 weeks here in these waters and you are looking at others for confirmation on how "attractive" you are????? Seriously???? At your age, you should have this shiat figured out by now. Ever watch Beauty and the Beast???? If not, go out and rent it.
 FitNFun1981
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/25/2013 4:10:22 PM
Ok look, I am not asking for anyone's opinion on anything other than my appearance - as for the women, thank you for your comments but I was asking the MEN what they honestly think. And yes, I feel insecure about my looks - what woman doesn't? I simply want a general idea of where I stand on the physical attractiveness scale from a MAN'S POINT OF VIEW because that is who I am trying to attract. I know I'm not "thin" according to public opinion of what constitutes thinness, but after having lost 62 pounds I am a hell of a lot thinner than I was and I am continuing to lose weight. When I reach my goal I will be thin. Maybe I do need a little ego stroking - do you know how long it's been since I've turned anyone's head? I've been invisible for the last six years of my life, because I was so overweight. This is a new start for me, a fresh chance to get back out there and try again. I need a little help, not criticism.
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/25/2013 4:12:22 PM
Women can respond in AAG threads. In fact, you simply asking for a guys' point of view is prohibited on POF and cause for thread deletion. Polarizing threads is not permitted.
 auntyemm
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/25/2013 4:27:28 PM
Stop worrying about what a man thinks of your your looks.All that matters is how you feel about yourself and your looks,if you are happy then you will attract the right type od men.
 neverlikedtherain
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/25/2013 4:28:02 PM
Confidence is attractive and looks are a matter of opinion, one person's 5 will be another person's 10.
 DietFree
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2013 4:31:16 PM
It's sad when a girl is only worried about how attractive she is and resorts to asking strangers.

Congratulations on the weight loss! Keep up the good work.
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2013 4:37:09 PM
Please be honest and don't worry about hurting my feelings.

I need a little help, not criticism.

is this how you communicate in your relationships too? tell small manipulative lies, then get defensive when the manipulation doesn't work? imo, being honest and direct is a more effective way to get your needs met.
 sexguy2012
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/25/2013 4:42:19 PM
Attractive.
You need to worry not about your looks but the connection and also being yourself, and let a guy take advantage of you while still being down to earth, down on earth.
 raynardje
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/25/2013 4:43:03 PM

I know I'm not "thin" according to public opinion of what constitutes thinness, but after having lost 62 pounds I am a hell of a lot thinner than I was and I am continuing to lose weight. When I reach my goal I will be thin.

This makes just as much sense as a bloke getting a growth spurt from 5'5 to 5'10 and then coming on here and listing himself as 6'3
 petiteunbelle
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/25/2013 4:49:24 PM
WOW...these people are being a little bit rough on you my friend! Jeez, if they don't like your question then they shouldn't answer it. I'm not interested in women but as one myself I can tell you that I think you are pretty and there is nothing wrong with wanting someone to tell you that you are. I know you want men's opinions but I couldn't help but notice all of the criticism and I had to give you some positive feedback :) Good luck out there! It's tough getting back into the dating scene after being out of it for awhile. I am doing this same thing and finding it a little scary and a little disheartening. I wish you the very best and hope you find exactly what you need!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Honest Opinions, Guys...How Attractive Am I?