Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Help I'm just finding creepy guys...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 VintageChickiie
Msg: 1
Help I'm just finding creepy guys...Page 1 of 1    
What is wrong with my profile? I felt that just putting it all out there and being honest would be good, but I find that it's the creeps that are attracted... Please give me some tips... I would really like to be able to find my soul mate. Do I need to change my photos or what? Please let me know I appreciate each and every one of you that will take the time to check my profile out...
 DietFree
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Help I'm just finding creepy guys...
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:10:50 PM
By creeps, do you mean perverts or obnoxious guys who only want to have sex with you? If yes, then get rid of the photos of you lying down.
 VintageChickiie
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:19:58 PM
No not so much that... one guy showed up stoned and drunk and another didn't want to take no for an answer... pinned me against door and it got ugly. Others seem kind of stand offish... Kind of like "I'm interested" and then nothing for a week or so and then a message then nothing again. There is nothing consistent that I can pin point... Mot guys seem to like the photos. I will see if i can find some other photos of me to post. Thanks for the input...L
 12thour
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:26:38 PM
you lay on a bed with your breast hanging out and come here to ask why you get creeps?

shutterbug that....

your other vintage photos are quite cute.

no point in a flag pic or pic of people taking a step up. This is the only chance you get to make a first impression why do you want to waste it on something that has nothing o do with you?

You might also want to try and write a positive profile about you and him and not focus so much on the negative. Talk about more of what you want...not what you don't want.Many of those things that turn you off, you can find out in chat with someone. So much negativity breeds a good man out.
 LiterateHiker
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:27:56 PM
Get rid of the bed photos #2, 3 and 4. You look like a cheap hooker lying on a bed wearing skimpy lingerie with your breasts falling out of your dress. Also delete the landscape and stair photos.

If you want to attract a higher class of man, look and sound classy. That means dress modestly and write a positive, interesting profile with correct spelling and grammar.

"I can be bit wild and crazy at times so I need someone who will help me stay centered and focused." DELETE. "Wild and crazy" means free sex to men.

"Debt free or almost there and able to budget and save. By the end of next year I will have paid off all my debt accept for my student loans." DELETE. This is personal information and nobody else's business.

"I have some very specific requirements in my next serious relationship. Let me be up front with you on some things..." DELETE. You sound like a scolding schoolmarm.

"One of the biggest turn offs for me is living with your Mother. I'm sorry but at our age that shouldn't be happening. I do realize that there are exceptions to that. The next thing that is a big turn off is if you do drugs of any kind including weed. I also have a big problem with DUI's and being in trouble with the law... I have never been in trouble and really don't want those drama issues introduced in my life. DELETE. TOO NEGATIVE.

NEW PARAGRAPH: "So things that would interest me in you... You have your act together, have a job, place of your own, no roommates. Financially you have it together. Since I know how to live on a budget I expect you to know how to do it too. Passionate about life and all it has to offer. Having a true understanding of what romance is all about is a good thing. It's an old-fashioned term but the word "courtship" comes to mind.." THIS IS FINE.

"One more thing...If you have read this far I am impressed. If you don't have a current picture I won't respond to you also if your profile has nothing on it or just one or two sentences... don't look for a response. If you express an interest in me then write something, don't just sit there and express interest. That is just going to annoy me and I won't respond. I want to address one more thing... Drama. I understand that everyone has some drama in their lives, If you are consumed by the drama in yours look somewhere else. I am extremely drama intolerant. I love to travel so if you have a valid passport that would be a huge plus. I'm looking for a long term relationship. Tired of casual relationships. I have many flaws but with the right person they become insignificant." DELETE. TOO NEGATIVE.

Now write something positive about who you are and what you want in a relationship.

Good luck!
 daysleeper5
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:31:34 PM
Lose the boudoir shots of you in the lingerie. Yeah of course the guys like the photos. They want to get laid and you look like free lunch.
 DietFree
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:35:22 PM

Mot guys seem to like the photos.

That's true - personally, I like them, too....but those kinds of photos can bring out the worst in some guys. You're touching the left breast in one photo and then the right breast in the other photo.
 VintageChickiie
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:54:42 PM
Ok so please tell me what is negative???? I've not dated in over 30 years so I need help... TIA...
 VintageChickiie
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:59:20 PM
Ok cool... I will get things changed tomorrow... I'm tired tonight... ummm guess it is morning now. lol I got off work late tonight. Will fix problems in am... Thanks everyone...
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Help I'm just finding creepy guys...