Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys look      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 qwingmixwong
Msg: 1
view profile
History
so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides ?
so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides ?
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 2
so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides
Posted: 2/1/2013 12:01:16 AM
so , I have this answer all the time , so many senior guys might like younger Chinese laides .
 vestaceres
Msg: 3
so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides
Posted: 2/1/2013 12:42:11 AM
Not all are Chinese.

There's a reason for it - and it's never to the advantage of the women involved.
 VolcanoKing
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/1/2013 1:05:25 AM
I've noticed a popular thing here in LA is for white guys to after Asian women. Kind of a trend.

I've heard that men like their "childlike nature" and that they are actually happy being women, instead of the angry, combative American women who are always competing with men.

What I just said above is what I read on a website that caters to men who like Asian women. It's blunt, maybe subjective, but if you want an opinion, there it is.

That said, I dont run across too many Asian ladies who ARE the subordinate, shy shrinking violets. The guy friends I know who are married to Korean gals do NOT wear the pants!
 DragonBits
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:30:32 AM

Not all are Chinese.

This is true.

The average height of a cambodian male is 5.4. The average height of a chinese male is about 5.5. The average height of a Thai male is ~5.6.

My height is 5.5.

I really can't do much about women in the USA (even women shorter than 5.5) obsession with men taller than 5.10, but I can do the math.
 Pinky127
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:22:37 AM
Op,according to your profile,you're a YOUNG guy "LOOKING FOR A CHINESE GIRL" ....
.....so whatever your interest is is probably why they're interested.
Geddit?
 phoenix_55
Msg: 7
 Paderic
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/1/2013 7:15:31 AM
My question is, why is this thread still here?
 DragonBits
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/1/2013 7:18:50 AM
^^^ good question. The bet online is how long it will last.
 J_bird61
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/1/2013 7:40:54 AM
In generalities, I think it's because they view them as being more submissive.
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/1/2013 7:45:46 AM
At 54 I guess I would qualify somewhat as a "senior" guy. I personally am not looking for a younger Chinese lady but I sure can see why some do. They are very feminine. They do make my rocket burn.

A lot of guys with smaller penises tend to steer toward Asian women because they think Asian women are smaller down there. Which of course is complete BS.
 swtcarolinej
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2013 8:46:57 AM
J bird said it ...The older men THINK they are still submissive...alot of times not sooo!!!good luck to the op..happy fishing!!
 Thornz2000
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/1/2013 9:27:26 AM
So why you repeat what you said 5x's ?

Its because they can.
I know 3 people at work who got younger Chinese women and married them.
Brought them to the US and they are very happy.

Funny how many men do this, but women do not get men from another country to marry and live here.
Odd.....

Things will be fine till they get Americanized. hehe
 DragonBits
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/1/2013 9:36:51 AM
^^^ I had lunch last week with a friend of mine, she is 37 and got married late in 2012 to a young Thai man who is 27.

What is even funnier is how little people know about life outside of their box.
 TantricJedi
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/1/2013 9:55:19 AM
I think I'm a qualified subject matter expert here (or a glutton for punishment, you decide). My 2nd ex is from Vietnam and recent ex is from Japan. They age well and are very pretty. No, I am not looking for a submissive girl in a little school girl outfit. Maybe some are, but I hate being asked if that's what turned me on. So what does that say about me? I went for looks first and look where that got me.

Obvious concerns that I ignored were the cultural differences. My 2nd ex was Buddhist and married to her family. Not a bad thing, just an adjustment I had to make. Communication is a big one. I had to speak like a 4th grader and constantly had to explain what I meant. This was not her fault. I married her. I'm just saying that marrying another culture takes patience.

The Japanese ex was very Americanized, had a good job and spoke great English. She cheated on me. Hey, guess what? Asian women are just like any other women. I still feel they are the prettiest but I've now learned the hard way that looks are not everything.

Dating since my divorce? To put it bluntly, I've met some drop dead gorgeous Chinese women visiting from China on a visa. Very bad English. Twice now they are quick to move to the bedroom and discuss marriage and home ownership. They are painfully honest and will call you fat if you are 10lbs overweight. I can deal with that. I see that as more of a culture thing. Honesty. Their formula is give white man sex and move forward now. Wayyy too fast for me. I do believe that tactic will work with some guy some day, but not a guy that's been divorced 3x!

I've also met a Japanese gold digger here on a student visa. 3 dates and a kiss on her cheek. 4th date she tells me she'll be 'intimate' with me if I can help her pay $4k for her tuition. Exit right, stage left!

I recently met a Japanese/Russian woman with 2 daughters, 5 and 12. She lives with her mom. She's 45. She shows up to dinner proudly telling me that she is wearing $4,000 worth of jewelry, expects an engagement ring worth $25,000 and a barn to store a horse her daughters should have. I am not making this up. She goes on to tell me of all the dates she's been on where the men just bought drinks only and discussed sex on the first date. So here I am, being a gentleman, and being subjected to this financial litmus test. I told her that I felt her goal should be meeting man that would accept her children as her own and not to focus on a man's wealth. She asked me if I felt she should work a part time job. I said I would expect her to contribute what she could afford. I decided to make this date end on a funny note. I asked her would she please walk me to the back of my car so could show her something....she cautiously said ok. We went to the back of the car and I gave her flowers I had bought on the way there. I hope she feels a tinge of guilt and realizes that there's some good men out there. She wanted to see a movie Saturday. I declined. Nope. Men shouldn't discuss sex so soon...agreed. Women should never discuss finances like that.

So, short answer to your question...they are very pretty. Lesson learned? Looks ain't everything!
 DragonBits
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/1/2013 10:48:21 AM
tantricjedi Overall, IMO that is pretty accurate. People are much the same all over the world, with cultural differences.

I have seen the painfully honest thing quite a few times in many different ways. Many western men and women would be insulted.
 Proteaus
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/1/2013 11:59:37 AM
Normally women not from western cultures tend to treat their men allot better and with more respect that women from western cultures. Women from western cultures tend to have a real bad case of entitlement (feeling they are entitled to everything ) . Once a non western culture woman is americanized Then they will have the same sense of entitlement that western women have .
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/1/2013 3:03:28 PM
I'm old fashioned and prefer American made
to smaller imports.

But I imagine old guys who are looking for young Asian wives.....
are simply trying to find a maid that they can also sleep with.
(They get into such trouble when they try to do that in hotels.)

:-P
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2013 4:02:37 PM

why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides ?

editing is the key here. take out the words 'senior,' 'younger' and 'chinese,' and you have your answer.
 seafoodandeatit
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:07:26 PM
I would be happy with one that was honest and not over weight no matter what race!
 for4rums_loner_here
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:23:05 PM
"The average height of a cambodian male is 5.4. The average height of a chinese male is about 5.5. The average height of a Thai male is ~5.6.

My height is 5.5.

I really can't do much about women in the USA (even women shorter than 5.5) obsession with men taller than 5.10, but I can do the math."

I often wonder how tall the Dalai Lama is, and if He is allowed to go on dates, and once there, to go all the way.

"Let us make ourselves into one."

I mean, just because He is god, is He verboten to have sex with mortals?

--------------------

I don't know why others look for young chinese women. I do because they are sexy. Really. A young caucasian woman looks like an immature, unripened fruit to me. I start to like Caucasian beauties at when they hit about 48, and like all of them well into their nineties, provided they wear make up, a good styled hair or wig, and are slim.

Chinese women are however only good when they are young. And the poster in msg 2 was right, when they grow up, they are no longer the "wilting sad violet" (I liked that, second poster, that was good), but screeching dynamos of incredibly awful visual and auditory irritation. Maybe if someone would oil them, they would not screech at every turn.
 for4rums_loner_here
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:34:12 PM
Tantric Jedi, quite a post. I am not in that class, at all, whatsoever. When I said only the young look good, in Chinese, and only forty-eight plus in caucasian, I meant to mean women who are happy with a coffee date and some romantic walks by the water, with growling stomachs... no flower, no diamond ring, no buying some small country in Africa for the bar mitzvah present, (how do you say "bat mitzva" in chinese?) but just plain old holding hands, smiling, facing each other, kissing, that sort of thing.

My goodness... there is an entire world out there I don't know about. And we are talking "Earth", never mind the inhabited planets in the vast infinite space.
 five-marie
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2013 7:06:05 PM
Most senior men have no chance at a young beautiful caucasian. For some reason young beautiful oriental women will not only date them but will also marry them.
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2013 11:04:00 PM
Beautiful faces, little boy bodies...white guys LOVE that look!
 tattedchix
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/2/2013 9:07:34 AM
Men really, seems to me lots of white guys are attracted to the Asian ladies. But they have way outsmarted you they just want a free ticket to move to Canada.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides