Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > interested or not?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GJBrown
Msg: 5
interested or not? Page 1 of 1    
good lord! two adults acting like shy pre teens! If he doesnt make a move You make it! no guy flirts and talks to a woman for almost an hour if he is not interested!
or he is just a lonely chatterbox being friendly.
 LathaMath
Msg: 11
interested or not?
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:45:12 PM
Wait until he starts riding his bicycle up and down the street in front of your house. Oh, wait, he has a car. Okay, until he drives his car past your house and revs the engine and takes off squealing the tires. Serioulsy, you've made your move, now wait for him to make his move if he's interested "in that way".
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 12
view profile
History
interested or not?
Posted: 2/4/2013 4:47:34 PM
sure hes staring at you and not the kids?

"I was outside Playing with My daughter and nephew. He was out by his car "looking" over something on his car. I noticed him looking over My way numerous times. So I wave to him and say hey. Ever since then when I would be outside with the kids it seemed as though he would make sure he had something to do with his car or truck and he would be staring at me. Or he would go over to his next door neighbours house and talk to him and stare at me"

Sorry, juat had to ask the question.
 ksayer1
Msg: 14
view profile
History
interested or not?
Posted: 2/5/2013 7:48:41 AM
Ok the whole hang with me and my friends thing.......... He is thinking you just want to be friends and he missed his chance. It does suck that guys dont always just man up and ask a girl out, they are always waiting for the right time or loose their nerve. Flirt with him more if he isnt flirting back then forget it. If he does, talk about things u like to do , resturants u haven't tried, how much you like cold stone, what ever, to give him a chance to nonchalantly say that the 2 of you should go some time.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 16
interested or not?
Posted: 6/9/2017 10:38:04 AM
"I've talked to his neighbour about all this and he says that maybe he's gay... But I don't see it."

Seeing IT won't make any dif, a penis is a penis regardless of sexual orientation
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > interested or not?