Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Who would you rather date?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wildkodiak
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Who would you rather date?Page 1 of 1    
Believe it or not, this is a serious question. You take a woman on a date to Macaroni Grill. Would you rather be with a woman who A- tries to amuse both you and herself by using the crayons to draw amusing pictures or lines of poetry on the table paper, or B- Thinks the crayons are tacky and unclassy and asks that you never bring her here again even if you love the food.
 rainman12
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Who would you rather date?
Posted: 2/4/2013 11:57:21 AM
C - NEITHER- since there is no other information to determine if there's any other reasons to date this woman besides her preference for crayons and/or run of the mill food.
 DietFree
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:16:51 PM
So, it's either someone who acts like a five year old or one who thinks she's a super-diva.

I'd pick the crayon girl. At least she won't be complaining about every little thing (she'd be too busy colouring).
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:21:31 PM
If she gets to use the crayons, I get to blow bubbles in my chocolate milk!

Hey, whatever floats your boat - if you're an artist, show your skills! As long as you're not EATING the crayons, I'd be happy.
 VoxClamantis
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:28:18 PM
The one with the nicer b00bs
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:32:01 PM

Would you rather be with a woman who A- tries to amuse both you and herself by using the crayons to draw amusing pictures or lines of poetry on the table paper, or B- Thinks the crayons are tacky and unclassy and asks that you never bring her here again even if you love the food.

whichever is willing to blow me under the table.
 LathaMath
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:50:32 PM
A but only if she shares and doesn't get into a fight over the crayons.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/4/2013 2:56:21 PM
How hot is either woman?
That would be the deciding factor.

Cus us guys can endure both silliness or snootiness
if nicely packaged.
:-P
 gtomustang
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/4/2013 3:53:18 PM
well, on a simple level...

A is doing something for both of us.

B is thinking about herself.

does the question answer itself? b/c I'm assuming B is actually the man on the date after A started doodling?
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Who would you rather date?