Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What do you wish for your ex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 2
What do you wish for your ex?Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I wish that my ex finds happiness and good health.
She lacks both right now.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 3
What do you wish for your ex?
Posted: 2/7/2013 4:51:30 PM
My ex-wife is a sweetheart. We just couldn't be married to each other.
We get along great now and I wish her health, success, and happiness.
 laskoboo
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2013 5:30:28 PM
I wish him anything that prevents him from ever seeking anything with me.
 Mikare
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/7/2013 5:34:52 PM
Long term treatment
 love2laugh130
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/7/2013 5:41:56 PM
I wish for him to be happy and to find true happiness within himself, not in the world.
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/7/2013 5:41:59 PM
I wish for him the strength to face his demons and stop running. I wish for him to face his fears and learn how to trust someone, anyone. And I wish for him that he doesn't die alone because although it's highly likely, it was his biggest fear and no one deserves that.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/7/2013 5:42:43 PM
I wish to tell my ex...It wasn't either of our faults....and how much I appreciate how different we are as people.
Hope him prosperous..happy years to come.
Oh and he should have been honest from the start...would have saved both of us a lot of grief!
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/7/2013 5:56:33 PM
Thats because you got rid of the "HATE."
Thats a good thing.
I never wish or hope anything bad, on anyone. I believe, it will come back to you.
I do believe in Karma.
 five-marie
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2013 5:58:21 PM
I wish nothing for my ex. Took me a long time to get over my anger at what he did and now I just really don't care other than he's my childrens father. For them I wish him a long life.
My first husband, I do wish him happiness. The marriage didn't work but he was a decent man.
 Quasimodo11543
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/7/2013 6:04:55 PM
I would never wish harm upon anyone and truly mean it. That being said, I would wish that the next time my ex spreads her legs, which would be often and generally for anyone who will pay attention to her, that each and everyone of her guts falls right out of her tweeter. Sans her non existent heart of course.

But hey, I'm not bitter. =)
 Confuzzled4ever
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/7/2013 6:08:47 PM
I wish my ex would grow up ..

oh yes.. also happiness and a really good job.

~~~~
After reading these replies I can't help but wonder what they would wish for us.
~~~~
lol.. Mine's told me what he wants for me.. LOL. It's not pretty. I would never say anything half as bad about him. Hence why I wish what I wish for him.
 Keeper_of_Secrets
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/7/2013 6:09:00 PM
I wish for mine to continue to rest in peace.
 five-marie
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2013 6:11:10 PM
After reading these replies I can't help but wonder what they would wish for us.
 lostnfoundluv
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/7/2013 6:36:36 PM
Nothing ! DO wishes come true?
 ineedfun2010
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/7/2013 6:37:12 PM
My ex-husband I wish good health so he can move out of my house & back home. I'm remembering how selfish & annoying he is!
My ex boyfriend just had his prostate removed last Monday because he has (had?) prostate cancer. Since he is a cheater it has got to be karma! I'm really hoping he never recovers function. I did send him a get well card, though.
 TantricJedi
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/7/2013 6:43:09 PM
She cheated on me. I went through the whole grieving like a death process. Now? I honestly wish her the best. I could never be friends with her either. That doesn't seem natural to me. Hate her? No way. Hurt? Yes. I'm naive to think she was an evil, cheating gold digger. I always question what my part of the failure was. If she ever needed help, I would be there for her...as a single man. If I met someone? Out of respect I would only pray that she is ok. We're just humans trying to make it through this sea of shi t called life.
 CureCurious
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/7/2013 6:58:46 PM
wish for him to pick up the phone / or answer my call one day and say "Oh hey!!!!!!!!!" really eagerly.

Spoke to him today, told me to never contact him again.
He said when he spoke to me yesterday he could've been talking to a wall or a dog, no difference.
Yesterday he spoke about his issues with his parents... ended the call with 'mate' and said we would talk today.
So i called today and he said he's changed his mind and never wants contact, he doesn't like me.
He texted last night saying he realised only now that he actually loved me. He didn't ssay that at the time.
So it confused the hell out of me. He said he freefalled... i was the first person he loved randoly...
and that's why he doesnt like me... coz he loved me? I don't get that.
Yet he wouldnt want it any other way... he said he freefalled with me and fell into his exgfs arms... an she's an angel.

Sooo.. what i would wish is for him to open his eyes, confess he was a hypocrite, and basically all the good and bad he done to me, i hope he sees it. All the misjudgments, i hope God glares it in his face one day.....
Other than that, i wish frienship and the best for him.

He said he fell into his exgf arms in the end, she's an angel, bla bla...
 baileygirl17
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/7/2013 7:03:10 PM
i wish that he would learn how to treat women, because he was an ***hole...
 forumitejunkie
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/7/2013 7:04:43 PM
I wish for my ex-husband to find love, and to have health and the best that life has to offer. Wonderfully....I know he wishes the same for me. We have nothing but respect, liking, and caring for one another. But then....we parted company because we'd met too young to know that lust and love can't conquer having truly incompatible temperaments, goals, and interests.

So, just saying....in my case, the goodwill is "easy." My hat is off to you to have come to this point, given the circumstances of your divorce. When there has been great trauma, violence, or violation of trust....I imagine it must really be harder to get to this peaceful point. Still, it's the healthy thing....as they say, hate does far more damage to the one feeling it than to the object of it....
 IchbinSchatz
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/7/2013 7:25:27 PM
I wish my ex husband would be a "father " to his child and not just a check and see you on holidays... My daughter's dad also an ex, boyfriend to him I wish someone had the balls to beat the crap out of him like he did to me 3 times too many! But God has the ultimate plan for him!!!
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 26
Posted: 2/7/2013 7:34:28 PM
I wish each of the health, happiness and peace (seriously).
 AvailableinIndy
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/7/2013 7:46:55 PM
depends on which ex, what he did to me, and how long we dated. lol
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/7/2013 8:01:05 PM
Nothing. Nothing at all. One way or the other. Nothing.
 MrOogam
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/7/2013 8:30:19 PM
Ditto to OP's pst, come from a similar situation... biggest wish is the reconcillation with the kids, even as adults it shows. (_!_)... errrr I mean....But she is responsible for the behaviours, actions, & harsh words she spewed that has left a lasting canyon between her, her kids, & her grand kids. What I wish for her is does not matter when compared to that.
 Carmen46
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/7/2013 10:30:12 PM
I wish he would grow up and act his age and stop lying and cheating on his gfs.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What do you wish for your ex?