Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > When receiving oral sex...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RedHotFire40
Msg: 1
When receiving oral sex...Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I recently had a conversation with a friend and we were discussing oral sex.

I feel receiving oral sex is a submissive/passive act. She felt it was the opposite. She felt when she receives oral, she feels like she is being dominant in the act.

I can't stop thinking about who is right? what do you think?
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 2
When receiving oral sex...
Posted: 2/15/2013 4:59:24 PM
Let her think she is dominating you in her own mind...
while you dominate her body.

win/win.
 pedaljumper
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/15/2013 5:04:14 PM
I think giving oral is the dominant role. The giver is controlling the pleasure and can stop or alter the oral leaving the receiver powerless over the giver. That's how I see it anyway. I would see it differently if the person giving oral was restrained; which is very fun!
 dare2c4yourself
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/15/2013 5:29:52 PM
It's either or, makes no diff in the end

Some guys feel dominant receiving, to have a gal pleasing him while some women feel in control doing the pleasing. Vice versa for women receiving. I met both types of women and some women assert their being in control either receiving or giving or both.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/15/2013 5:34:45 PM
Who really cares if it is dominant or submissive as long as you are enjoying the giving or recieving. I'm going with let her think whatever she wants that allows her to enjoy it more.
 MsMicki
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:20:36 PM
When I am giving oral......I am definately in control, even when I am doing things he might request.

When I am recieving oral......I would say he is, even when he is doing things that I request!
 TheJoker35
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:33:13 PM
When I'm receiving oral I'm completely under his spell, therefore I would say submissive.
 demux21
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:44:32 PM
Io think everyone approaches sex with a different frame of mind and you are both rigt. There are times I let here control oral sex and be the agreesor and their are times when I dominate and take control. Its a matter of mind set at the time. But, I can say I have met more women who prefer to be dominated rather than dominate. Do what gets the best results!
 KneadyOne
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/15/2013 8:52:10 PM
I would say that when a woman grabs two handfuls of my hair, and wraps her legs around my neck, I'm being dominated, and the only thing that matters till she lets go is her enjoyment......yeah......
 neck romancer
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2013 11:51:57 PM
I dont really see it as either unless you make it either dom or sub.
 434handyman
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/16/2013 3:51:54 AM
Damn-now the next time I am having oral sex I am gonna have this topic on my mind! Thanks alot!!! lol
 Stubidooo
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/16/2013 7:02:38 AM

She felt when she receives oral, she feels like she is being dominant in the act

Next time.. tie her to the bed posts and then repeat the question.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/16/2013 7:22:45 AM
I think of it as synergy,,In my opinion, you are both submissive and dominate. ( assuming it's safe enjoyable able sex for both)

There are some men who like to receive oral, while grabbing a woman's hair and forcing his C**k down her throat.(she may like that too) but that would make him dominate.

Or there are women,who will wrap their legs so tight around a mans neck while pulling his hair, pushing his face so far into her that he can't breath or hardly move. That would make her dominate.

Yet in either case, the dominant one at one point has to be submissive for any of this to happen.

Then there are others who like to lay back and enjoy the pleasure in a diffident way, person giving would be the dominate one and the one receiving would be submissive, But again, the passive one still is in control as he or she can stop you at anytime they choose to..therefore they become the dominate one,, again that equates to passive aggressive. also so known as teasing the partner that wants to give oral.

"me and my friend think there are two sides to a coin, and I can't stop thinking who is right"

maybe they should think. there are 3 side to a coin.
 RedHotFire40
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/16/2013 1:35:44 PM
The way I have looked at it is..if I am grabbing a mans head and pushing him into me so deep that I know he cannot breathe, I have lost control and therefore 'submissive'. If he can get me to that state, I have generally gave up control and allowed him to dominate (control) my body.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/16/2013 1:44:29 PM
^^^ Awww Freedom with uncontrolled expression,, :)
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2013 2:01:52 PM
I find that I am submissive whether giving or receiving oral sex. When giving I am looking up at him, following his body cues, and thinking only of pleasing him... he is the one in control. When receiving, I can't even think, much less assume control over myself or him.
 darkhairedgirl81
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/16/2013 5:39:40 PM
I feel dominant when giving usually unless he his getting rough pulling hair pushing my head down and more often than not that results in a stop of the act. I've never thought of whether or not my receiving is an act of domination or submission, but I don't like to be vulnerable or submissive, so that might explain why I have a hard time feeling comfortable during oral sex unless it is given simultaneously. I'm ok receiving when I'm intoxicated and as a result I relax and usually squirt. Sorry if that's TMI. I think it's different for men and women and it only matters if either partner is uncomfortable with the act. I feel it is the ultimate sexual act of giving as the receiver has to just lie back and enjoy. Either way I love to do it and please my partner.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2013 6:27:53 PM
You both are. It's a subjective question/answer.

Giving or getting oral sex has nothing to do with being submissive or not. The position you're in doesn't determine dominance or submission. It's all in the mind, it's in the power exchange between you and your partner, it's more than the act itself.

I feel like he's worshipping me if I'm on my back. I feel empowered if I'm sitting on his face.
 gtomustang
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/16/2013 7:18:44 PM
the second largest sex organ is the brain (the first is the skin), so yes, it depends upon what's going on in your head and betwixt the both of you. still, putting my sensitive, blood-filled organ into something lined with sharp teeth...doesn't feel dominent at all :) one of the reasons I believe 'tis better to give than to recieve.

both of you are right, which is why both of you differ in opinion. it goes that way sometimes. its also sometimes not about the receiver's pleasure, but the joy the deliverer gets in finally showing someone how good they are in bed (if they haven't had as many partners as they'd like in life) or "returning a favor", if you will. I've met women who delighted in their skill to "blow an opportunity", either b/c the connection they made with their partner or the simple fact they got his attention.
 oneday57
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/19/2016 4:40:04 AM
HAHA.....when I give a woman oral sex...takes me a long time with touching and long foreplay.....and as for her climaxing...she cums when I let her meaning shes scratching the walls till she screams soooo I would say I'm dominant but who cares as long as we are enjoying the moment!
 Goodguy0274
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/30/2016 1:32:25 PM
You are so right, and I love it when she's sitting on my face.
 Itisme99
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/30/2016 3:17:18 PM
That is exactly my thought lol
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2016 7:16:19 PM
She is allowing the man to give oral and in that way she is in control but if she is enjoying it she wont be so passive right lol!!
 oneday57
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/2/2016 4:10:11 AM
AAAA...REALLY?......I considered it something I loved to do to a woman and once she experienced it she also loved receiving oral.....never thought about categorizing it nor cared....lol
 dragonbytes
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2016 5:34:55 AM

I feel receiving oral sex is a submissive/passive act. She felt it was the opposite. She felt when she receives oral, she feels like she is being dominant in the act.

I can't stop thinking about who is right? what do you think?

I think anyone who can't stop thinking about this question has OCD.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > When receiving oral sex...