Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Bring back the bush      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Funguy446
Msg: 2
Bring back the bushPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
My wife fully shaves or waxes I guess ,once in a while leaves a strip but I love it shaved so smooth and sexy when rubbing oils all over her.
 phoenix_55
Msg: 3
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 5:23:25 AM
Yeah, I gotta agree. The creep factor is high when I see a full-grown man with no hair on his balls.
 Stubidooo
Msg: 4
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 6:56:11 AM

but its not nice if its shaved and starts growing back!

This is the part I don't like. There is nothing sexy about a five o'clock shadow in that area. Trimmed is cool, shaved .. eh.. not so much.
 PaminSD
Msg: 5
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 6:58:15 AM
I agree! I like looking like a woman and not a little girl! Trimming makes it neat and still yummy!
 moonchildMN
Msg: 6
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 7:11:04 AM
I used to wax everything because being bare down there took away that little barrier and I found myself have very intense orgasms during the otherwise boring missionary position.....but, I couldn't deal with the regrowth and some of the not so sexy issues and confidence killers caused by waxing and shaving so,,,,I'm back to lots of trimming and I save the full on waxing for summer only or vacations.
 house_full_of_bullets
Msg: 7
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 8:05:32 AM

Every time I see a woman naked and she is bald it portrays almost a little girl look .

Oh horsecrap. It does not - your eyes only have to venture a little north to see the fully developed breasts of a woman. I never got where this stupid theory came from - if you had two photographs of the same woman - one shaved and the other not, would you think the shaved woman was a little girl?

I like the bald look, because I find its appearance appealing and it's nicer for oral sex when you can feel all the folds and curves with your tongue.

I'm not a pedophile - honest.
 Sundust20
Msg: 8
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 11:21:34 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ...............men you are funny,but i like it.
 whytwater
Msg: 9
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 11:29:27 AM

I agree! I like looking like a woman . . .

Yeah, a prehistoric woman, Lol.

. . . and not a little girl.

Oh horsecrap. It does not

Precisely my sentiments.

I'm not a pedophile - honest.

Ya know, this accusatory finger-pointing, at least by implication, by the pube lovers, is way wrong. Actually, I think anyone who imagines a shaved woman to be a little girl has issues themselves, maybe latent, but they're there, about pedophilia. For the so-called "natural" lovers to equate shaved genitals to pedophilia is the equivalent to saying that no one can have sexual contact with Sinead O'Connor, cuz infants are born with little or no hair. sheeeeeshh.
 neck romancer
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 11:36:54 AM
Im not in favor of bringing back the bush...dang thing gets in the way! trimmed is preferable to the bush. Shaved helps give more stimulation to the clit as I understand.
 Hearton64
Msg: 11
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 11:37:21 AM
Ummm...a "strip" isn't a bush and you do have to shave it.

THIS...is bush.

http://m5.paperblog.com/i/28/280256/pubic-hair-removal-and-the-bare-down-there-lo-L-mh1m8I.jpeg

Oops...I meant this. lol

http://temporarilynamed.tumblr.com/post/29024746180
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 12
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 1:20:14 PM
ME CAVEMAN.
CAVEMAN FIND WO-MAN WHO LIKE CAVE MAN.
WO-MAN TELL CAVE MAN TOO HAIRY DOWN THERE. GET CAUGHT IN TEETH.
CAVE MAN SHAVE DOWN TO FUZZY.
WO-MAN SHAVE DOWN TO FUZZY.
ME LIKE WO-MAN SHAVE.
WO-MAN LIKE CAVE MAN SHAVE.

WE HAPPY.
 moon_breeze
Msg: 13
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 2:23:46 PM
I got laser hair removal-soft and smooth, no hair in the teeth. I worry this night be a deal breaker for some men, (think how thick eyebrows go in and out of style) but I get better pleasure this way-and more head :)
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 14
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 3:07:40 PM
being bare down there took away that little barrier and I found myself have very intense orgasms

+1

For me, it has nothing to do with the guy or what he likes/doesn't like. I just feels better to me. I couldn't do it completely though, I wouldn't like that. TMI, but oh well ;)
 Glad2help8597
Msg: 15
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 3:35:50 PM
StarBreezy, If I may be so bold as to ask, Did the laser hurt? Did you have to go for several treatments or did all get taken care of at once?

Also if it is a deal breaker for a man, you wouldn't want to be with him anyway. You are far to hot and sexy to deal with someone that would act like that.
 Della D
Msg: 16
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 3:53:30 PM
OP, you speak my heart!

Keep it neatly trimmed and bikini waxed, but PLEASE! This completely bare look is so .......... eerily prepubescent and a turn off for my on guys as well!
 haymama
Msg: 17
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 3:54:56 PM
never in a million years did I think I would ever shave it all off until I had my first waxing couple years back - trying new things and all - holy hannah did it hurt!! but I tell ya, the "clean" feeling and the lack of odour were major factors in my decision to continue with it, such that I do laser now (no holy hannahs - lol) to one day finally rid myself of it so that it doesn't grow back. In my opinion anyway, I think the landing strip is just ridiculous looking.
 bogan58
Msg: 18
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 4:08:11 PM
bald is beautiful
 moon_breeze
Msg: 19
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 4:45:43 PM

Did the laser hurt? Did you have to go for several treatments or did all get taken care of at once?

There are up to 6 treatments-each takes less than five minutes. It barely hurts and it's only for a second-I would imagine that waxing is MUCH more painful.

Ever had a really hot lighter touch your skin? Laser hair removal is like that but over before you know it. They just tap it lightning quick about 30 or so times and you're done. (different spot each time) It doesn't hurt once they take it off your skin, you just go on with life.
 salty_blumist
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 4:46:01 PM
sugerman4you,
I to like a "whisker biscuit". Bald beavers are gay! It's just weird that most woman have to wait 12 years (I think that's a safe assumption with most) to start to grow a whisker biscuit. And then afterwards, all some want to do is shave it! And for those whining complaining men who are bothered by some bush because it makes oral more challenging, then don't do oral! If it grows real thick or down the sides of the legs, I say keep it neatly trimmed, but don't shave it all off.
 TheFuryan
Msg: 21
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 7:22:24 PM
I'm tired of this bald look . Every time I see a woman naked and she is bald it portrays almost a little girl look . Ladies stop shaving and just leave a strip . Makes the body look so much sexier ..

There is a similar thread that I also commented in and I'll say it again. I LOVE a woman with a bush!! It lets me know that a woman is comfortable in her own skin and confident. I find that extremely sexy!
 Yesready
Msg: 22
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 7:29:59 PM
I disliked my bush for several reasons. I am smooth with a hair removal lotion, not a shaver. Smooth fits better in my teensy panties, gets less gawking looks at the pool, and no unpleasant flossing to interrupt the orgasm during 69.

I cannot imagine a man being turned off over smooth or bush, once I've seduced him.
 LucidTheory
Msg: 23
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/16/2013 7:36:13 PM
Have mine, love mine. I do occasionally trim with personal clippers because I like it low but I will never shave (again). I tried shaving once when I was young and I didn't like it. It itched like crazy! I have never had a wax but I am interested. I would only wax those areas outside of my triangle.

I think women look gorgeous with a bush, it's so sexy and feminine. Men - a low bush is nice. Shaved is nice too but I don't like the stubble.
 angellight2091
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/17/2013 3:08:49 PM
To each his own, I guess, I like to be smooth and clean..
 kjay41
Msg: 25
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/17/2013 3:48:15 PM
OP: I agree!It's more distinguished looking
 russell5417
Msg: 26
Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/17/2013 3:52:03 PM
I like a smooth one. And a smooth one often creates the camel toe which is nice ............ depending on where you are of course.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Bring back the bush