Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What am I hitting and why does it hurt?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fit Fun and Love to Lick
Msg: 1
What am I hitting and why does it hurt?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
OK here goes.

At certain times (or positions), it seems as if I hit something while having intercourse and, to say the least, it is not well received and sometimes hurts her. Any ideas what I'm hitting? I can feel it and it certainly doesn't hurt me like it does her. Except for not going in as far or eliminating that position, is there anything that can be done?
 babygurlX
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What am I hitting and why does it hurt?
Posted: 8/1/2005 1:46:25 PM
Take it a bit slower, i have that same problem too, with extreme force it kills..but done in the right manner its delicous. I take it your position is legs up against the chest , knees bent?
Some woman have small canals and cant handle it that way..try her on her side with one leg up, still basically the same but it doesnt hit as hard and still gets her G'spot. and avoids hitting her cervix as hard.

well it does for me anyways
 Colinbooya
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/1/2005 4:03:34 PM
dude.. you gotta be careful!! when you in a position that hits something hard... you gotta resist to go in all the way, or find a dif. angle!!! you could hurt yourself, and/or the girl... permanently!!!! don't f*ck around on this one... trust me.
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/1/2005 7:08:29 PM
Dont worry about it...She is probably faking the pain to boost your ego, and help you get over a debilitating condition known as S.O.P.S. (sawed off pecker syndrome)
 dantastic
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/1/2005 7:43:08 PM
My guess would be that your aim is off and sometimes you put it in her anus.
 nipoleon
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2006 2:36:26 PM
I can't believe she doesn't know what your hitting and can tell you.
It's probably her cervix.
The cervix can be positioned at different angels for different women.
This discomfort can be easily elevated by a little cooperation between you two.
 Real_Brunette
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/26/2006 3:10:24 PM
Yes, it is her cervix. And yes, it does hurt like hell. I put a pillow under me, it helps a lot.
 Real_Brunette
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/26/2006 4:09:27 PM
That "thingy" is the cervix lmao. or is he talking about like fallopian tubes?
 Real_Brunette
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/26/2006 4:32:51 PM
yeah I know but he was talking about something floating around...my friend has one that is floating somewhere...long story. men, you know. I think the best thing to do, is have her elevate herself.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/26/2006 6:02:48 PM
Make it simple here: owie up there = stop doing that to her. You really need to take care of her health OP ~ she doesn't get replacement parts you know. Like driving a car, if you hit a brick wall, just keep backing up and going forward ~ maybe next time you'll get a different result??? OH DEAR ME.
 creek011
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/30/2006 7:36:10 AM
As you read, it could be many of medical issues. Just avoid that position
 Leeanne
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2006 6:09:09 AM
If continual hitting of the cervix occurs there can be some damage and slight bleeding - infections and other health related problems can occur. Best not to have this happen repeatedly. I find keeping one leg down helps and switching positions for comfort.
 Neonmitch
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/25/2006 9:12:49 AM
Everyone thus far has mentioned hitting the cervix, but nobody has mentioned a retroverted uterus.

Try this: after a few minutes of gentle sex, use the palm of your hand and palpate right above her pubic bone near the end of her abdominal muscles. Make sure she is lying on her back and your penis is OUT. Push in gently with your hand about 2-3", and if you can feel something that feels like a water balloon slide back deeper inside her abdomen, then she has a retroverted uterus that you pushed the worng way.
 PlaynWithDummies
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/25/2006 10:39:36 AM
Try using a pillow under her hips. It helps with the angle. Just remember, you aren't drilling for oil. Take it slow at first until she gets warmed up. You can tell when she is ready for a more fast paced session.
 PlaynWithDummies
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/25/2006 5:06:14 PM
^ the OP is 40 and a professional. I am pretty sure he is educated enough to know how babies are made.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What am I hitting and why does it hurt?