Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > rig pig!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 anatnas
Msg: 1
rig pig!!Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
ok im not mad, just a little frustrated.

talked to a few women on here, which has been a learning experienc to say the least. as soon as they ask what i do and i tell them im a rig hand, they laugh and call me a rig pig. after the laughing subsides, the conversation kinda dwindles. lol and no matter how sincere i try and sound, it almost seems like they think im feeding them a line, hence (rig pig). please tell me this isnt going to be the response im always going to get. and should i lie and tell them something different till they get to know me? probably not, but whats a feller to do.
 anatnas
Msg: 2
rig pig!!
Posted: 8/1/2005 7:02:48 PM
i wasnt going to lie, its the reason i didnt list my job discription in my profile. from guys ive talked to , when some women see rig hand they either see a pig or dollars. im hardly a pig and (wait for it) my ex has a majority of my income. so im just a guy in his 30's trying to start again. maybe i shoulda took that job at wal-mart. WAL-MART RULES!!!
 trophyboyfriend
Msg: 3
rig pig!!
Posted: 8/5/2005 10:11:32 AM
What the hell is a rig pig? Is that anything like a crime fighting super hero? Cause that's what I do, and I also find that it gets in the way of relationships.
 anatnas
Msg: 4
rig pig!!
Posted: 8/5/2005 9:08:54 PM
WOW! WHAT A RESPONSE. ty all for your thoughts. but i think i just fell in love. look above and all the world will come to a stop till you find the 1 that will make your thoughts come to an end realizing that things can only get better from here on out.
 anatnas
Msg: 5
rig pig!!
Posted: 8/5/2005 9:21:31 PM
see how you kept refering to him as a rig pig as apposed to a rig hand. your just fueling the fire. jk, i dont really care. i just need someone to tell me its alright, as apposed to sitting in the shower and trying to wash the shame off.
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > rig pig!!