Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Any female musicians who might like to write with someone ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Hexametaparasite
Msg: 1
Any female musicians who might like to write with someone ?Page 1 of 1    
I've been playing music for quite some time now, but have only recently decided to try my hand at singing. So far I've received some decent feedback and encouraging word, so I've decided to keep at it. Even before I decided to try singing I knew that I wanted to work with a female vocalist and now that I AM singing, I'd like to write something with someone one day. I've had offers and plans to do so, but no one has really been committed thus far. If anyone is curious as to what I may sound like, you can find me on YouTube. Just look for Lewis Lee - Giving, Taking, Leaving. I look forward to your responses. :)
 Hexametaparasite
Msg: 2
Any female musicians who might like to write with someone ?
Posted: 2/26/2013 12:03:28 AM
This is NOT Spam. I'm simply looking for someone to make music with.
 Ravynmoon
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2013 1:25:27 PM
Great song really enjoyed listening to you :) I would love to but I sound more like a cat being strangled not sure that's the vocals your after hehe..Best of luck
 emilyelizab1020
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/3/2013 10:15:02 PM
if you like my voice/music i'd be interested in writing some music with you. you can check my stuff out here, www.soundcloud.com/emilymyren,
 katiekinns93
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2013 7:41:44 AM
This sounds like fun ^_^
I have been singing and taking vocal lessons since I was a little girl. If you are looking for a little assistance with controlling your voice, I would defiantly be open to helping.
 smart_funny_creative
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/4/2013 5:19:56 PM
So can you sing harmony and hold your note? Because if I write music with you, I need you to have good enough pitch. But I would rather discuss in private not put links on public forums.
 Gemstone66
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2016 8:06:31 PM
Well, I see that I'm a few years too late to respond to your query.

However, I just wanted to let you know that I am a lyricist who has been successful in

Working with msongwriters whose strength is melody.

Please email me --- Gemstone66@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Gemstone
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Any female musicians who might like to write with someone ?