Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is there anybody else out there who thinks the "cuckold" lifestyle so      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BarryS52787
Msg: 1
Is there anybody else out there who thinks the "cuckold" lifestyle sounds so hot?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Am I the only one out there who thinks this lifestyle sounds hot? I have fantasized about it for years. My ex and I always talked about it, but it never happened. I want to try it out, but I can't seem to find any girs who are into it, which is pretty surprising.
 BarryS52787
Msg: 2
Is there anybody else out there who thinks the cuckold lifestyle sounds so hot?
Posted: 3/1/2013 10:25:46 PM
For those who don't know what it is..

Cuckold historically referred to a man with an adulterous woman, but has largely fallen out of use. The term generally refers to a sexual fetish in which sexual gratification is gained from maintenance or observation of sexual relations by a woman with a man or a number of men besides her husband.

A cuckold fetishist is aware of his spouse's activity, most likely actively encouraging it,[citation needed] and derives sexual pleasure from it.[6] Among fetishists, the pose of reluctance—the victimization of the cuckold—is a major element of the paraphilia. The cuckold is almost always a man; a female cuckold is sometimes referred to as a cuckquean,[1] but is not as prevalent in popular culture as the male cuckold.

In the fetish cuckolding subculture, the female takes on the role of being sexually dominant, while the man takes on a submissive role. The man usually only becomes involved with the woman or her lover when she permits it, sometimes remaining altogether celibate.

The fetish specifics can range wildly, from loving treatment toward the cuckold to complete humiliation and debasement. The husband may also seek other women outside the relationship, as in a swinging lifestyle.[7] However, very commonly a requirement for the fetish is that the cuckold is somehow humiliated, whether this is acted out to be intentional or as some sort of by-product of the situation (e.g., the parties involved are somehow too sexually aroused to stop). Therefore cuckolding usually involves acting out a story or ritual involving humiliating acts, events or circumstances; it is not simply wife-swapping, swinging or sharing a sexual lover.

The wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is frequently called a cuckoldress if the man is more submissive
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/1/2013 10:28:33 PM
uhmmm you could not find other women to try it out?...Is the reference more that you could not find another dude to have sex with your ex, that is sort of what it means I am pretty sure...The woman is adulterous and the husband/bf , lets and usually watches her have sex with other men...

It does sound tempting for a minute, voyeur type style, but the next minute, realization sets in and I have numerous other mens seimen in all my girls body orifices...uhmmm , nooo....

Ohh there is the definition there,lol....

Women being more dominate than they all ready are, I am not sure that is wise for society...
 BarryS52787
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/1/2013 10:31:17 PM
Nah..my ex didn't want to do it. And I haven't had a girlfriend since her, but have asked other girls about what they think of it and they just find it weird. Lol. I feel you on that though. It sounds so hot, but at the same time, I know I would be so jealous. However, I still want to try it.
 BarryS52787
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/1/2013 11:41:04 PM
Wow..there are a lot of vanilla people on this site.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/1/2013 11:49:18 PM
They call me....KING VANILLA...because I don't want any of that kind of lifestyle.
 BarryS52787
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/1/2013 11:53:49 PM
No. Don't get me wrong. I completly respect that. Most people don't. I'm just saying there a lot of vanilla people because no one is even posting their opinions about it. Yet, I see 100's of replies to dumb juvenile shit like "Do hot guys get sex all the time?" lmao..maybe it's just because there are tons of teenagers on here.
 genezvouspas
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/2/2013 7:11:08 AM
it's mmore common than you think, there are even a few websites that cater to that "lifestyle" , pics, videos and the whole shebang, try out wifelovers
 TooShadows
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2013 8:10:57 AM
My girlfriend and I have done some swinging,and I've seen her with other guys,but the cuckold bit is not a turn-on for either of us.
 michellevp
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/2/2013 10:44:21 AM
Check out Elise Sutton's web site. She goes into great detail about this lifestyle. By the way a true cuckold does not have sex with other women. There's a lot of miss information on here and in general! I tried and enjoyed it. Unfortunately the relationship didn't last for other reasons. You might want to try dating older women.
 Della D
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/2/2013 11:24:01 AM
There are loads of people thinking this lifestyle is hot and are actively living it (just most likely not here on POF), but most of them are a bit more discreet about it.

To find a partner who shares the lifestyle you might be better off to "fish" on one of the numerous adult sites than on a vanilla proper dating site.

Good luck.
 Curt2.0
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/2/2013 11:32:02 AM
Eww...the idea of anyone else sleeping with my SO makes me sick. Vanilla it is.
 Hearton64
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/2/2013 12:13:27 PM
In the fetish cuckolding subculture, the female takes on the role of being sexually dominant, while the man takes on a submissive role. The man usually only becomes involved with the woman or her lover when she permits it, sometimes remaining altogether celibate.

I'm dominant enough and I don't enjoy emasculated me in bed and respect monogamy,but I never say never.

Since you are single,do you want to be with a woman who f*cks others and serves you cream pies or do you want to be the "bull"?

Would this be humiliating enough for you?

http://mycuckhusband.tumblr.com/

I found this site figuring it's a start if you are serious.

http://www.dateacuckold.com/meet/cuckold-dating

You might want to change your profile photo....it looks like you have a happy little family already at first glance.
 Shirleynotyou
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/2/2013 12:41:34 PM
No. It sounds like everybody is going to wind up at the health clinic.
 passion2pleaseaz
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/2/2013 1:58:39 PM
just what i'm looking for a relationship where she screws who she wants and tells me that i can't.then she humiliates and taunts me about as well.

thats a high value relationship i want. NOT
 tooborednow
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/2/2013 2:12:17 PM

In grade school I had a rich imagination.
Imagination is important.

What's the point of imagination?

. I want to try it out, but I can't seem to find any girs who are into it, which is pretty surprising.

Make more "just friends" with women and then be open to them telling you all about their dating relationships.
It's pretty much the same thing.
All it takes is some rationalizing, or "imagination."
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2013 3:13:29 PM
I've talked with someone at length about cuckolding. It took a while to understand the appeal, but I get an idea of what it's about.

If you decide to pursue this later in a relationship, I've heard that it is necessary to have a strong and secure relationship with your partner first. It can bring unexpected emotions and harm to a relationship. Participating in cuckolding without the relationship kinda defeats the purpose of the mental/psychological aspect of it, I would think.
 Here4ForumsOnly
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/3/2013 1:43:00 PM
Speaking only as a typical male, who doesn't want a Hot Wife?

It's so easy to fantasize of being with some woman who is truly sexually insatiable, so much so that she even has to seek other men for sex AFTER she has sexually-exhausted her cuckold husband.

Unfortunately, the whole sex-as-a-female-power-play strategy is as old as mankind; hence male chastity, orgasm denial, and the litany of sexual-humiliation strategies, singularly aimed at stripping the cuckold of his masculinity.

"Women need a reason to have sex; men need only a place..." (A Dennis Miller line from "City Slickers".
 HowRJ
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/3/2013 2:51:54 PM

just what i'm looking for a relationship where she screws who she wants and tells me that i can't.then she humiliates and taunts me about as well.

thats a high value relationship i want. NOT

Oh,......this is rich!........you're a freakin' crossdresser!.......a guy in stockings & panties with his schmeckle duct taped down & around to his arse......

Now if that's what floats your boat, fine........ far be it for me to pass judgement on you.....but you of all people should have an open mind to other people's fetishes even though it's not your cup of tea.......

BTW.......you do have stunning legs.......

Now........although I can see how a cuckold derives his pleasure.......being a cuck is not for me.......I, however can see me deriving pleasure from being the guy who's doing the cuck's wife.......
 kjay41
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/4/2013 6:00:40 PM
If I was younger and did not have convictions, that lifestyle sounds interesting
 no_1_bby
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2013 6:11:10 PM

Speaking only as a typical male, who doesn't want a Hot Wife?

A hot wife isn't the same thing. That's more a swinger's lifestyle term than related to cuckolding.

Cuckold is when she's allowed to have sex with other men, he usually isn't allowed to have sex...at all. There's usually an element of humiliation and degredation involved. Sometimes he helps get her ready, sometimes he's present when she sees her bull, sometimes he's there to provide cleaning services after the fact to one or both partners. The specifics will vary depending on the agreed upon dynamics.

"Women need a reason to have sex; men need only a place..." (A Dennis Miller line from "City Slickers".

It's actually Billy Crystal.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2013 7:01:15 PM
This sounds like a dramatic mixture of domination, submission and bodily fluids to me. Resulting in sated sexual desires for at least one man and one woman.All the while hubby gets to watch his wife and another guy bumping and grinding. Knowing he'll be further humiliated when he's expected to lick up the remains of their lustful acts.

I'm with a previous poster in thinking it sounds like a trip to the clinic. This would do nothing for me as far as arousal goes..... It does kind of take hospitality to a new level though.
 DragonBits
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/4/2013 8:19:27 PM
If more men thought this was hot, there would be a lot fewer divorced people
 Hearton64
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/5/2013 2:35:28 AM
Cuckold is when she's allowed to have sex with other men, he usually isn't allowed to have sex...at all. There's usually an element of humiliation and degredation involved. Sometimes he helps get her ready, sometimes he's present when she sees her bull, sometimes he's there to provide cleaning services after the fact to one or both partners. The specifics will vary depending on the agreed upon dynamics.

I have never seen something so "out there" as the man in the site I posted in terms of him wearing that thing 24/7 for 2 years straight!! HOLY SH*T! Who f*cked up HIS head in childhood is all I kept thinking!!!

If more men thought this was hot, there would be a lot fewer divorced people

I disagree.This is not just about having an "open relationship".Do you think it's fair for the wife to have as many lovers as she wants all while humiliating her husband and expecting him to go without sex,but "cleaning her up"
after sex with other men? Gross.Really.Not my thing.Nor would I have ANY respect for a man who willingly submit himself to that sort or degradation!

This is 'sick' if you ask me and any man willing to be subjected to this sort of treatement isn't any man
I'd want around. This goes well beyond "whipped".
 no_1_bby
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2013 6:26:52 AM

I have never seen something so "out there" as the man in the site I posted in terms of him wearing that thing 24/7 for 2 years straight!! HOLY SH*T! Who f*cked up HIS head in childhood is all I kept thinking!!!

Chastity devices are worn by both men and women.. it wasn't uncommon in the middle ages for a husband to lock up his wife to protect her, preventing others from raping her or from her sleeping with the enemy. It's probably more common now for a man to wear one. There are some lovely ones out there.. really there are.

I disagree.This is not just about having an "open relationship".Do you think it's fair for the wife to have as many lovers as she wants all while humiliating her husband and expecting him to go without sex,but "cleaning her up" after sex with other men?

Shouldn't matter what someone else's relationship looks like if it doesn't directly impact on your life.

Gross.Really.Not my thing.Nor would I have ANY respect for a man who willingly submit himself to that sort or degradation!

Really?? I'm not a fan of humiliation or degredation at all, but I love the idea of my partner licking me clean after being with another man. Also.. it's ok not to like something that others get off on.

This is 'sick' if you ask me and any man willing to be subjected to this sort of treatement isn't any man
I'd want around. This goes well beyond "whipped".

I think you're safe Hearton.

I used to read a blog (that's gone private at this time) that followed a woman and her male partner and their sexploits, including an incredibly loving cuckold relationship. HE initiated it with her, and as I recall there wasn't any degredation going on. She'd come home to him after seeing her bull and he'd help her get cleaned up, then they'd have a cuddle, talk about the night, and sleep. Sometimes have sex if she was still in the mood, so not a strict cuckhold relationship in the new context of it (where the man doesn't have sex with his female partner). It certainly was a lovely relationship and very enlightening to read about their dynamic. I'm sad she's made her blog by invite only.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is there anybody else out there who thinks the "cuckold" lifestyle sounds so hot?