Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > GEOPOLITICS      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rheostatic
Msg: 2
GEOPOLITICSPage 1 of 1    
Oh great, a nutjob being interviewed by a lunatic.
 ladymercury
Msg: 4
GEOPOLITICS
Posted: 3/3/2013 7:21:28 AM
Thanks for posting this Angel. I am just heading out for a hike right now but look forward to watching this late this afternoon or this evening. I am always looking for commentary on interesting topics and can't recall watching this one yet. Have a good day!
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 7
GEOPOLITICS
Posted: 3/3/2013 10:50:14 AM

I apologise for putting Watts instead of Watt.

Allan Watts and Alan Watt are two different people, though many would agree they are both equally crazy.
 ladymercury
Msg: 9
GEOPOLITICS
Posted: 3/3/2013 5:35:54 PM
I'm only one minute into the documentary. My first thought was, "Oh wow, does that ever look like Sudbury ... a huge lake in the background, could be Ramsey Lake, native trees , etc ... I might relate well to this video." (my hometown and where I currently reside)

Then I see the Bridge of Nations, Elgin Street and the community's Soup Kitchen and realize this interview took place here, not very far from my home.

I'm amazed at such a thing :)
 mark777771
Msg: 10
view profile
History
GEOPOLITICS
Posted: 3/3/2013 8:02:02 PM
Everybody is into conspiracy theories nowaday's. New World Order, Illuminati, etc. its unreal.
 RussArtLover
Msg: 11
view profile
History
GEOPOLITICS
Posted: 3/3/2013 8:20:22 PM
So far I've watched about 25 minutes of it. Some of it is a comforting reminder of my own observations over the years. Maybe 5% seems a bit far fetched. Others nothing new, just a good eye opener for Sheeple, sex adicts and every other kind out there. If I had kids I'd definitely let them watch it.
 Kings_Knight
Msg: 12
GEOPOLITICS
Posted: 3/13/2013 12:55:43 PM
This ... is the new 'geopolitics' ...

It's worldwide, it happens in real time, and you can watch it all go down here:

http://www.sicherheitstacho.eu/?lang=en

This is more relevant than Watts' rant about a 'New World Order' predicted since man first had a political thought.

As for the 'eugenics' part: How come no one ever talks about that in relation to Margaret Sanger and her relationship to Planned Parenthood? Sanger made no bones about her plan being (a) eugenics in action and (b) racist in concept. That's probably too 'politically incorrect' for most of today's sheeple, tho' ... easier to dredge up a boogeyman from the '40s than to admit what's happening in front of their eyes today ... Distract and Deflect are still operative keywords of the 'intelligentsia' ... 'New World Order' - it is to laff ...

Oh - that 'men becoming less sterile' stuff: (a) Jockey shorts heat the testicles and cause sperm death to a greater degree than do boxers, and (b) the PET (PolyEthylene Terephthalate) contained in the plastic of bottled water will off-gas and introduce an amount of estradiol into the water equivalent to one birth-control pill ... talk about 'unintended consequences' ...
 cbbull21
Msg: 13
GEOPOLITICS
Posted: 3/13/2013 1:47:20 PM

less sterile

I think you mean less virile or more often sterile.
 RussArtLover
Msg: 14
view profile
History
GEOPOLITICS
Posted: 3/14/2013 1:00:24 AM
Hacking is such an anti-social thing I just can't get into it very long. I know I should just for self defense and helping out friendsies. Back in the 90s I got fairly good at it for awhile but lost interest. Back then I didn't mind reinstalling Winblows every 3 months either. Now I've run on this install over 2 years :)
 Proteaus
Msg: 15
GEOPOLITICS
Posted: 3/14/2013 8:59:49 PM
Not much of a conspiracy , its all about the money now . With 1% owning over 40% of everything on the planet its only a matter of time till the you know what hits the fan . Especially when so many die every day, in poverty , so the few can have their caviar . Pretty disgusting.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 16
GEOPOLITICS
Posted: 3/14/2013 10:33:12 PM

With 1% owning over 40% of everything on the planet its only a matter of time

This is the new paradigm for "natural" selection; the 1% will be the survivors and the rest will be gradually de-selected.
 Kings_Knight
Msg: 17
GEOPOLITICS
Posted: 3/15/2013 12:24:04 PM

" ... Not much of a conspiracy , its all about the money now . With 1% owning over 40% of everything on the planet its only a matter of time till the you know what hits the fan ... "

(1) It has always been " ... about the money ... ". This surprises you ... ?

(2) How did you conclude that one per cent of the populace owns " ... over 40% of everything on the planet ... "?
Got proof of that ... ? I'm thinking 'no' is the right answer.

(3) " ... when so many die every day, in poverty ... ". Surprise, surprise. There are also those in your 'one per cent' figure who die every day. Guess what ... ? No matter what either has, they can't take it with 'em. They. Just. Die. Death is, indeed, the 'Great Equalizer'. Pass the caviar, would you ... ?
 Proteaus
Msg: 18
GEOPOLITICS
Posted: 3/15/2013 8:26:32 PM
Kings , First of all did I say any thing about it is surprising to me ? All you have to do is go google and look at the facts yourself and stop being so pompous . I bet the children dying in poverty are getting the same health care as the ones in the 1% the way you are talking ? For every one of the children in the 1% that die in a day , thousands of poverty stricken ones die . But I guess the way you talk that's ok ?
 Proteaus
Msg: 20
GEOPOLITICS
Posted: 3/16/2013 8:26:12 PM
Went and looked at some statistics from a few different sites about poverty . Approximately 20,000 children die every day because of poverty related circumstances . Some of the sites said as high as 15 per minute . Pretty disgusting when it would only cost 40 billion a year to provide people in poverty basic human needs . But then there is no profit so nothing gets done .
 Tah,
Msg: 21
GEOPOLITICS
Posted: 3/16/2013 8:44:12 PM

Oh great, a nutjob being interviewed by a lunatic.

and an idiot trying to be sarcastic about it..
 DameWrite
Msg: 22
view profile
History
GEOPOLITICS
Posted: 3/20/2013 10:45:14 PM
http://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Issues/Water/BookonGoodPractices_en.pdf

Water is VERY important, check this out.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > GEOPOLITICS