Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > been doing this for a while, but no luck      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DragonBits
Msg: 2
been doing this for a while, but no luckPage 1 of 1    
You have a cute face, so that works in your favor.

The times square shot is useless, it's too dark to make out any details. Your on ly other full body shot is sideways.

IN your profile text I would leave these things out, or change them.

I am the strangest girl i know; not easy to crack, and understand off top. Just so its out there, and no one is surprised.

I have been celibate for almost a year.

Please all tall, dark, and handsome manly men apply.

Most people think they are unique, being strange isn't always a good thing.

Telling men you have been celibate for a year will only invite men to volunteer to help out with that.

You might want tall, dark, and handsome manly men. but I think that is better left to when someone MSG you. Meaning just reject those that don't appeal to you.

When you say dark, does that men Black only? Manly Man, are those going to be Players or Construction workers? Tall, how tall do you require?

Hard to say how men will interpret those requirements? Maybe you are joking, maybe serious, who knows for sure?

That's my two bits on your profile.
 Green_MK2
Msg: 4
view profile
History
been doing this for a while, but no luck
Posted: 3/6/2013 12:23:42 PM
You open up by saying you're 'unconventional'... I can like that, but the rest of the text really show only commonplace.
Give us some insight as to what makes you special or drop that bit imo. You can also phrase it better.

Do those 'lifestyle changes' for real and then come asking for healthy/fit people, as is, it's all talk.
Try to remove the negatives in the bit about your ideal manly man, only positives.
Last part is completely useless.

Pics 3 and 7 do you no good.

Good luck
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > been doing this for a while, but no luck