Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Another profile review      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Green_MK2
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Another profile reviewPage 1 of 1    
Sometimes, people just don't have anything to say... especialy if the about me is very dense and wordy, as seem to be the case here.
Be prepared to receive the stick, for putting a second review thread up.

Keep pics 3,4 maybe 8, main is a very unflatering angle.
What's the headline supposed to mean anyway ?

To bored to actually read and comment the text, maybe later.
 LiterateHiker
Msg: 3
Another profile review
Posted: 3/6/2013 5:47:55 PM
START OVER. Your profile is a marketing tool that sells YOU, targeting the specific women you want to meet. It should include:

1. Who are you? What makes you interesting and unique? What can you bring to a relationship?
2. Describe activities you enjoy, especially things you can do together as a couple.
3. What are you looking for in a relationship?

You all need new photos taken outdoors with a real camera for better lighting, showing you SMILING and doing activities you enjoy. You need a: 1) Head-and-shoulders photo, showing you smiling and looking at the camera. A genuine smile is inviting and appealing. 2) Full body pic, again smiling and taken outdoors, fully clothed of course.

Additional photos should show you smiling, doing activities you enjoy.

Absolutely NO sunglasses, caps, alcohol guzzling, tongue sticking out, stupid poses, wannabe gang signs, fuzzy pictures, fish, guns, dead animals, bathroom/cell phone pictures or group shots. You must be in every picture.

You can read my profile for ideas. Good luck!
 sandyellen
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Another profile review
Posted: 3/6/2013 6:50:31 PM
ON my profile it says I am married not looking it should say divorced and looking for a relationship
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Another profile review